Mfw I could literally live in a Phuket hotel with maid service and a swimming pool for ~$5k a year

mfw I could literally live in a Phuket hotel with maid service and a swimming pool for ~$5k a year

mfw im paying about $1200 a month on my mortgage

sounds great except you have to live in a shit hole

by shithole did you mean tropical paradise?

> mfw when paying half of my salary for a 3k/mo apartment in san francisco

Morocco isn't that bad. Depends where you go. It's a mixture of the 1st and 3rd world.
Remember visiting there and seeing a Bentley on one side of the road and a young boy with his cart and donkey on the other.
The vast majority of the population speak french as a second language and its booming with investors due to its rise in popularity as a tourist destination

Only $1200?
I'm unemployed and have to pay $1750 a month in rent, not including any utilities or other bills.

> ladyboys sucking your nuts off for $6
> shithole

try again

well I am in a tiny condo in the suburbs

What are you doing there?

If only you could wagecuck in America and teleport to your home in Somalia

I have been considering doing this. How good is Thailand for expats? And how likely am I to be shot/robbed by a shitskin on my way to pick up a ladyboy to plow?

>mortgage
>living in SF

you guys are cucks, enjoy living a boring unadventurous life as wageslaves for ZOG

I cant imagine myself living amongst brown gooks. it just sounds horrible

You're more likely to stabbed by the lady boy.

Even if you suck his dick?

whats wrong with a mortgage...

you realize i can probably sell my place for a very nice profit at the moment right? Bought about 6 years ago

a home is an investment. you have nothing to show for your years of paying rent

Can someone please explain to me why you would want to fuck a girl with a penis.

If you are a faggot fine, just fuck a boy.

If you are not, just fuck a girl.

welcome to the rat race. they get you coming and going. the realistate is usually higher in higher paying areas and the citys that zone them know this.

It's best not to know what these degenerates are thinking. Just have strong hands and hodl hetero. Hetro will reach new ATH after the purge

the south (near phuket) has muslim terrorist attacks every once in awhile but otherwise they're not a problem.

no niggers in thailand. but if a ladyboy gives you a dirt cheap price (look up prices before you go), it means she's going to steal your shit when you're naked.
just use street smarts. in most areas i felt pretty safe walking alone at night

some of them actually look decent but i never wanted to try

former expatfag here
lived in SEA for 2,5 years, most of that in thailand
its a shitty country, full with broke and burnt out losers
the thais are incredibly ignorant and xenophobic. ESPECIALLY in a touristy place like phuket. theyll consider you a walking wallet and merely tolerate your presence.
youll also have to put up with retarded and constantly changing immigration laws. enjoy going to the immigration bureau every three months and being treated like a criminal.
desu the place isnt even that cheap anymore. if you want a decent condo, good food and a nice lifestyle you might as well live in europe price-wise.

the girls are easy and/or hookers but it gets real old fast. theyre like weird aliens and its almost impossible to have a real relationship with them. now all the virgins will think thailand is like heaven but believe me... meaningless hedonism and living in a third world shithole does get old after a while.

yup. Hetero is a long term hodl but it'll pay off

What about the other SEA countries you have been?
Also where are you living now?

I have been to Thailand and enjoyed it but it was for two months, also I tried to avoid the super tourist places.

I second this. Where else is good? I'm trying to NEET it up in a few years, and it looks like that'll only happen in a 3rd world shithole, at the moment.

>realistate

That's funny because traps are always fucking ugly IRL!

You can always move to mother Russia. Cheap cost of living, the weather is awful but if you love it cold and bold this is the place for you.

I find Thai people to be very pleasant. Are you sure it's not just that you are an asshole?

Thailand is a fucking shithole. The people in particular.

Thai's are two faced cunts. You're just too naive to realise it.

>I find Thai people to be very pleasant. Are you sure it's not just that you are an asshole?

No Im pretty sure you're just too gullible to see through their fake smiles.

>What about the other SEA countries you have been?
>Also where are you living now?

I stayed in the philippines for a while and also visited Cambodia frequently. Wouldnt wanna live in either of those... though I have many friends who love the philippines.

I'm from Europe but currently in Florida and I might move here for business opportunities.In the long term I want to buy some land and live off the grid either in my european homecountry or some rural area of the United States. I never want to live in the third world again and ideally wanna stay as far away from brown people as possible.

> zero trigger discipline

REEEEEEEEEEEE

can a nigga get some WEED in thailand? I heard they basically execute a motherfucker for tokin a blunt is that true

I want that thai stick nigga

>No Im pretty sure you're just too gullible to see through their fake smiles.

Fake smiling is just being polite you autist.

Thailand is good for vacationing and short term fun (few months at a time) but there are a lot better options if you want to permanently move. Vietnam is cheaper, much better for things like tax evasion (don't play ball with usa), and has MUCH better food. The women are also more traditional and better looking but I guess what you prefer is subjective.

The Philippines are a bit more expensive but everyone speaks English so it's much easier to transition. Food is also better than Thailand and the women are more traditional and willing to please as well, they love foreigners.

Thailand does have its merits, strong culture etc but it's so diluted with (s)expats that many normal Thai people are disenfranchised with foreigners. Unless you're really planning to have deep involvement there (become a citizen, buy land or start a business, get involved in community etc), probably not the best choice to live permanently. They will also send you back to USA at the drop of a hat so don't attract too much attention if you have money

Thai jail and corporal punishment is rough. People do smoke weed there but with drugs and stuff you have to be careful. At the very least if you're going to do illegal shit, make sure you are on good terms with a local (to show you how and where to avoid problems) or local authorities, and be prepared to bribe police if you do encounter problems. Best practice is just to befriend actual Thai people to show you the ropes

dude thai food is the shit. What's so good about the food in the phillipines?

Philippines food is good if you love pig intestines fried with rice.

>spent my entire life worrying about not having a degree, then worrying about getting fired
>My mother hates me (I suspect because my dad raped her) and I'm paying her mortgage and credit card bills totalling 2k usd/month
>I strongly suspect she's going to fuck me out of the property I'm paying for as well
>My job lets me work remotely, I could literally be travelling the world living like a king or renting an upscale apartment and fucking girls from universities.

What the fuck is life even?

Are you fucking stupid?

when im rich i will spend my days sucking uncut thai ladyboy cock

If you mean chitterlings with fried rice I am intrigued.

>only place to fuck ladyboys is in their shitholes

Sisig is actually what I was thinking of. But also look up isaw. They really love their meat especially pork.
> tfw actually a vegetarian
I got pretty fucking sick of canned chickpeas

>home is an asset

enjoy being poor

>Valuing an animals well-being over your own.
Vegetarians are the ultimate cucks.

>wealth tied up in something that appreciates at sub 10%

The state of your life.

Where do you store wealth?

I don't store wealth. I make wealth. Through shrewd crypto investments.

>not living with your parents past your 20s even though it's weird as fuck because housing is so fucking expensive and you live online anyway so who cares
it's like you guys hate money

I especially like the faraday cage

Would they hate me for being American?