Is whole grain a meme brehs?

Is whole grain a meme brehs?

Do I just cut out any and all types of bread?

Brehs

Bread is the devil

Todays bread, today.

Its totally fit approved. Spread some cottage cheese and honey and enjoy a perfect breakfast

Best bread.

>tfw german
>black bread, fruit breads, carrot bread, onion bread, ginger bread, crusty as fuck breads, that one caraway bread that my grandma makes
And yet I just stopped eating bread unconsciously over time. You don't need that shit OP.

I eat meme bread (aka Ezekial) in the morning.

Is it good? Was thinking of getting some

As long as it has fiber and proteins and it fits your macros, it's fine. If you want to bake your own, try making it with oat flour by grinding up some oats (we all agree that oats are good for carbs, right?) and instead of baking a whole loaf, make several portion sizes slices or rounds. Freeze them, and reheat them in a toaster, and you have fresh bread with macros you know and a crispy crust whenever you want instead of stale ass bread molding away in your pantry.

Have you ever tried making pancakes with ground up oats? Just curious

Yep it's very good.

>310 calories per slice
no thnks

Yo that sounds fucking delicious

what's up northern irish brah

thats my fucking dream, my favoride bread has 9g of protein

Not too huge on pancakes, but I don't see why not. The amount of liquids you use might differ from what you would have used with regular flour, as I'm not too sure how well oats absorb water, compared to regular flour.
If you're curious, just give it a go, and add the liquids slowly to see how it works out.

not op but i do everyday, i eat pancakes that are
>4 scoops of oats
>2 eggs+2 egg whites
>2 scoops of cottage
>1 scoop vanilla whey
then i add some honey and strawberries on top of it

Only high protein or soy bread(if you're a roider) is acceptable.

They have half the carbs and gain killing effects of wholegrain, and are 1/10th as bad as white bread.

Thanks lads, will try it. I usually mix mashed banana and water for the right consistency.

Whole grains are good for you, but "whole grain" breads aren't necessarily good for you. A lot of the time they use refined flour and just use a little whole grain flour as if it's a flavoring agent.

Dubliner here actually, we just have the same brands on the fundamentals

Dave's Killer seed bread is fucking delicious. Idk where you live but it's in CA.

>scoops of oats

What whole or ground up oats?

>Found the dyel skellyfag

Bulking season

bulk season every season, brah

>calling this shit bread

fucking disgusting rubbish
This shit is more like house insulant.

that has got to be the worst macronutrient content Ive ever heard on Veeky Forums

doesnt sound terrible though, taste-wise

ive made the meme pancakes out of bananas and eggs and got a very eggy texture out of them, so Ive added quick oats whole and blended oats for a more traditional pancake texture and they both turned out bretty gud. oat flour is definitely the better choice though