Tfw too nerdy to lift

Tfw too nerdy to lift

You wont have that nerd pencil-neck look when you can pull 500lbs.

It isnt easy to get the calories in as an asian. I dont know how you fatties do it.

quit making excuses chang

>It isnt easy to get the calories in as an asian
sumo_wrestler.jpeg

>he calls me chang
*blushes* ill be chang s-soon user-kun

just dirty bulk you idiot

KEK

I was about to post this.

asiastralia
americuck
eurabia

your fucking eyes are narrow, not your mouth

>New South Wales learner licence
Either underage or fucking immigrant buying up our real estate either way fuck off

>narrow eyes
Im not a korean scum, dont group me with them

kek

You got a good jawline. You need to get on a serious bulk

>buying up our real estate either way fuck off
U mad bro, first come first serve. Whats wrong faggot, capitalism too hard for you?

>Chink
>in Australia
Go back to your own country, Zhang

Yeah i will mr.atkins but first let me buy a few more houses. Yummy yummy

I don't mind, Chinkanon.
You fellas all die virgins while the white man breeds with your women

Have fun with our women's pussy bro. Ill have your houses instead. It's definitely a favourable arrangement.
Short-sighted fuck

C'mon man, he doesn't look that bad. He can easily pull average weight chicks.

>Short-sighted fuck
LMAO
you're literally wearing glasses in your pic

>It isnt easy to get the calories in as an asian.

I was expecting that. As expected of retarded fucking White Australians who would gladly trade their properties for chinese pussies. There's plenty to go around too, so it doesnt bother me brah

Hmm ill admit i don't eat like frank yang so that makes sense. I don't like eating out though. I dont mind mcdonalds.

UNDERAGE FUCK OFF

You posted this yesterday you miserable attention craving faggot. Go to Reddit.

he's not even underage, he's just a fob cunt

Nah bro that was someone else. We all look the same to you so you got it wrong.

>fob cunt
But you're wrong user-kunt. I have every legal right as you do. And guess what nigger, I don't celebrate anzac day or australia day, footy sucks, cricket sux, meatpie and sausage rolls suck, i sont drink, i only use chopsticks i sont use your knife and forks, yeh u mad faggot. Should've listened to pauline Hanson cuck.

Prepare for cultural enrichment

>I don't celebrate anzac day or australia day, footy sucks, cricket sux, meatpie and sausage rolls suck
I agree
>i sont drink
Why not? It's fun on special occasions
>i only use chopsticks i sont use your knife and forks
whatever works for you, famalam
>Prepare for cultural enrichment
Muslims are the ones having 20 kids per family, Chinkanon.
No one is worried about Chinks because it isn't even possible for you betas to outbreed anyone

Population: 1.4billion

Oh u mad now boi

as if there's any fucking difference

>Population: 1.4billion
yeah, that's in China and you niggas have a declining population.
The Chinks who come here don't breed as much as mudslimes and niggers. Your women also like to race mix, so you're not much of a problem at all.

Yes there is. You just dont know this because you're too busy fucking Indonesians. Don't group me with Koreans again. Im warning you white piggu-san, bro.

I meant declining birth rate

Mix race with who nigger? With white piggus? Listen cuck, youre just a sperm bank. After she has her child ahe will dump you and marry a rich chinese who will buy her a house, a car (a nicr car, faggot) and LOTS AND LOTS OF LV. Your advantage lies in something you were born with. You didn't earn shit faggot. Have you paid your rent yet faggot? Auntie Tang is getting impatient.

>After she has her child ahe will dump you and marry a rich chinese who will buy her a house, a car (a nicr car, faggot) and LOTS AND LOTS OF LV.

>my wife's son
>alpha

I own my own house, lad.
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, you guys aren't much of a threat.
Jews and Whites will always have the edge while you Chinks are getting paid $2 an hour to work at factories lmao

t. buttblasted gook

there's no difference between you and koreans

Koreans have a higher average IQ and don't send their children to work in Australian factories for less than minimum wage

>wife
No faggot. Shes just using you for PR. You white faggots fall so easily for the innocent chinadoll act. Lmao get rekt faggot.

gook here, this is true. Even Japanese aren't really native to Japan, unless they're Ainu. Shit, even Kimchi was a Chinese invention.

have fun raising our children

>i own my own house i swear im not blowing it on the latest toy
>g-guys i own my own house, im not paying Brother Zhui any rent, f-fuck those chinks, i-im not a sell out.
An apartment on gta5 doesnt count faggot

>I have interrupts in my land destruction deck
>I own every Star Wars "Essential Guide To (...) " from the old EU.
>I still have my first character sheet, complete with a scribble for a portrait and a penis shaped battering ram with a hamster-sheath in the inventory
>I Catan

I'm also 6'1", 242lbs and I passed 2/3/4/5, all on the same day, while browsing /vp/ and Veeky Forums as my preworkout/

>Jews and Whites will always have the edge
>implying chinks aren't the jews of the east

>brings up video games randomly
No wonder you will never achieve anything in life.
Not only are you a Chink, but you're also a video game playing manchild

>t. Blind white nigger

I strongly urge you to watch your smart mouth irl, you don't want to accuse the wrong guy of being kockrean

>T. White man slaving away for a few houses at best.

Why are your boomers such sell outs? Le aussie pride amirite?

>Why are your boomers such sell outs? Le aussie pride amirite?
You're implying I'm an Anglo.
I'm actually from Israel

Ahh, no wonder you brought up muslims. Disgusting terrorists, the worst of all

t. slanty-eyed internet tough guy

why did you repost this

here is when the chink recognizes he is conversing with a person of superior jewery and backs down

Hey hey motherfucker, im not being tough im just giving you a friendly warning. I don't want to see a mate get hurt

>this terrorists actually thinks hes superior for the horrors and wars he's caused.
>being this deluded

>jew
>terrorist
Nice try Ahmed

I didn't. You took me for the wrong guy since we all look the same.
>proud of being a terrorist AND a jew.
>laughing anime girl.gif

I don't think I have anything to worry about. A race of skinny yellow manlets doesn't faze me.

inb4 muh kung fu - that shit's only movies

Most of us are 183cm aka. 6ft. Why the fuck would we make a move on our end. We'll just shoot you and fly back to china to a avoid prosecution.

Anddddd there's nothing your dead bosy can do about it.

P.s. We'll also be taking your girlfriend

t. slanty-eyed internet tough guy

but I repeat myself

Hey hey motherfucker, im not being tough im just giving you a friendly warning. I don't want to see a mate get hurt

maybe in ching chong korea land threatening to shoot someone isn't being tough - I don't know, you fuckers breed like rats, maybe murder is legal - but in civilization, that's called "being an internet tough guy".

maybe you'll find it easier not to be an autistic faggot if someone who isn't a yellow manlet explains things to you

N-nice glasses faggot

>implying this thread isn't /b/-tier

wew lad

>implying every other board isn't an offshoot of /b/
Oh u dumb nigger

T. White piggu internet tough guy

>replying to the same post twice

>i-i'm r-rubber y-you're g-glue

faggot

>NSW

Guess where you're going soon?

I have the properties of both rubber and gum. Watch out cuck.
Nsw is 2nd china so im not going anywhere, but guess where you're going soon ;^)

You don't need to lift with a good looking face like that. In fact what the fuck are you even doing on Veeky Forums you piece of shit?

What's your occupation, Chinkanon?

Its not like reading that makes me happy or anything, faggot

T. Al qaeda member.

Im a server at mcdonalds

t. incoherently babbling korean manlet

Bro im Chinese. Get it right you fuck. You wont have the balls to pull is shit irl. Fuck you, hissing behind your screen and calling me a kockrean
>hissing

there is literally no difference

Koreans actually have a culture.
Chinks have nothing

Watching kpop doesnt mean you know about korean culture, cuck.

you got that look like you're about to stab a motherfucker in an internet cafe cause he shit talked you in LoL chat

>even something as soulless as kpop has more cultural influence than anything chinks have produced
really makes you think, doesn't it

Nah thats not me man. I play the gentlemen of MOBAs. Dota 2.

no one cares which assfaggots you play, you fucking manchild

>cultural influence
Hows that rent coming faggot? Dont make me call Aunt Liang. We're culturally influencing your house prices as we speak.

>this meme again
nigger, not everyone is renting

Why u mad bro? Go cum inside an asian pussy or something, yellow fever faggot. Im going to keep playing dota2 for as long as i want. Stop me fagboi

Well duh, we are the landlords so ofc we don't rent

>WE
You're a literal dota-playing manchild. Not even other Chinks want to associate with manchild subhumans

>go cum inside my sister

>stop me from playing faggy vidya

t. cuck

>sister
>chinese wanting daughters
>he thinks im a cuck

Thats where you're wrong, cuck.

>this much damage control

We get it you want to play dota with us and wish you were chinese too. Not everyone gets the right roll of the dice

simply ebin

>gooks have put themselves into the position of having to be cucked to survive

>this is somehow not a cuck move

You can tell he's ready for the freezing winter

Later cucks im going to bed i have basketball tomorrow