Fat pig here. Is there a service I can use where someone will call me a fat pig everyday so I stop over eating...

Fat pig here. Is there a service I can use where someone will call me a fat pig everyday so I stop over eating? I'm 190lbs. I have a mad double chin. I have barely time to exercise but will incorporate walking more. I need to lose about 50lbs or preferably more. I'm obese for certain. I lost about 10 lbs recently by changing my attitude. The whole "big is beautiful" thing kept me in denial. Big is disgusting. Anyone else have experience with this?

Tldr I want to be fat shamed into changing. I think it works.

You're fine the way you are babe.

>mfw you're hurting

Would bury my face in your puffy crotch, would inhale you scent, would then move up to your face and give you a deep kiss, while I slowly enter you, I slide in and out until i fill you to the brim with my seed.. babby girl

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

B R E H S

> Is there a service I can use where someone will call me a fat pig everyday so I stop over eating?

It's called Veeky Forums, you're on it. Fat fucking pig.

post more pics I will shame

>I have barely time to exercise but will incorporate walking more.
You lazy fat hag. This isn't even true, it's just what you tell yourself so that you'll have something to blame when you inevitably fail to lose the weight.
>Oh, I tried, but just didn't have the time
Your mindset is disgusting desu

Go to the gym twice a week, go for a run three times a week. Don't eat things that are obviously unhealthy. Eat more of the stuff that look healthy. It doesn't have to be harder than that you fucking cow

You can repost this here every day and we will do it for free, you fat fucking pig.

>>You can repost this here every day and we will do it for free

right, just like that 365 days of fat guy

eat less you fat shit

>Could be exercising right now
>Instead spending her time on Veeky Forums in order to garner a masochistic pity party

Close your browser and go to the gym you fat fuck

You're fucking disgusting, lose some weight you whale

You're already on Veeky Forums, you dumb fat cunt.

>Hasn't updated his blog since Oct 22, 2015

I bet that sad fuck is still lurking, hopefully he killed himself though

I'm grosser than the picture. When I stand up gravity takes hold. I've got disgusting cellulite. I could go to the gym twice a week. I have a membership. The truth is I'm just lazy. You guys are right. Any real time advice for what to do if you're inflicted with laziness? Is it really as simple as getting off your ass or is there some form of programme for cultivating self discipline?

Gonna be dropping weight in no time

T U M M Y
U
M
M
Y

seeing results is motivation for most people to continue, you just have to make it through the first couple months.

True. I've got a overhanging belly. Can't see it well in the photo as panties in the way. I've got gross stretch marks. People think I was pregnant at one point but it's just because I'm a fucking hog who likes cake and shit

moar

I want you to mount my cock and ride me until I shoot a masive load deep inside your, you should be mine baby girl, I want to slide my hard cock inside you, claim you and make you mine 4ever

>boohoo, I don't have tome to exercise
Bullshit, you choose not to have the time. Unless you're working double shifts it's nothing but excuses. Don't watch as much shows, get your cellulite ridden ass away from the computer, don't cry your eyes out over a tub of ice cream you slob. Find the time or give up already, becuase you'll never make it anyway

We need more.. More pics of you puffy crotch

I know this is some fag, but in the small chance you're a grill, we're gonna need pics

Stop using fit to get off on your weird masochist fetish. Lose some fucking weight you lazy piece of shit how fucking hard is it to not stuff your disgusting fat face with more calories than you need? You're pathetic and will never make it you pitiful attention whore.

First of all, while exercise is fine, the main way to lose weight is to count calories. Aim to eat 1200 to 1300 calories a day. Make sure you eat healthy foods, and lots of fruits and vegetables.

You can read the fat shaming threads we have on here, they're amazing motivation. Or you could lurk on fatpeoplehate or somewhere like that.

In regards to your main question, I don't know where you could pay someone to fat shame you every day. You might could get a friend or family member to do it. But, it might be harmful in the long run to have such a self-hating and self-critical mindset. I've seen tons of anorexics and people with other eating disorders think the same way. Maybe think of this as a transformation into the body you want, a health journey, or something like that instead of sitting around thinking about what a fat pig you are. You should try to be strict, but kind, to yourself.

Good luck, OP.

I don't have a masochist fetish. I'm not using this for any form of sexual gratification otherwise id be on fetlife or some shit. I don't get people who get off on it. I find it really fucking horrible.

It is actually really hard not to stuff your fat face when that's what you are used to.

Didn't think I'd find BBW lovers on here of all fucking places

How can you not have time. Workout 30 minutes a day 3-4 days a week. Just wake up and hour early and do it. Its not hard. Losing weight is super simple and down to a science. Its calories in and calories out. Its just getting yourself in the mindset of actually doing it and not making excuses for yourself. Not having time is the worst excuse anyone can make. If you can't find 30 minutes before you take a shower in the morning to just do some body weight exercises then you don't actually want to be healthy. And if your goal is to lose weight then don't make excuses about working out when you aren't even dieting. Diet is the biggest part of weight loss and fitness. If you aren't eating right then nothing is gonna change. If you expect to lose weight on exercise alone without changing the way you rat then you are in for a long struggle. And don't ask other people to judge you for you. Go look in the mirror, realize you need change, and go make change. If you need help then ask for help on understanding the basics of fitness and diet and exercise. Don't ask people to make fun of you because it makes you looj like you just want attention and the fat shaming isn't going to immediately change you unless you get up in your own and actually do it. You are already posting here, you obviously want it, you havr the tools necessary to do it. Having not started yet is just you making excuses for being lazy and unfit.

I get super motivated at points and spend like 2 weeks doing good things and then after that I just have one bad day which turns into weeks or months of bad. How do you carry on? Also I fucking hate healthy food. Like imagine the worst thing you've ever eaten and imagine eating it every day. That's how it feels to me. I'm not trying to make excuses, just explaining.

How do you motivated weak-minded people like this Veeky Forums? Can they ever make it?

My girlfriend is the same as OP. Short and 195 lbs.

Disgusting slob, you know exactly that you'll never be happy staying fat. Just do it

>muh time excuse

Wake up an hour earlier and workout

also

>taking pics laying on your back to not appear that fat

I'm on my side in this picture. But you are right. I look slimmer here in this picture than in real life. But i do have a sort of hourglass curve. I always think, if I've already got fat, like, the damage has already been done. My skin is already stretched and will be lose and gross. I'll have some floppy empty bag where my stomach used to be. And saggy tits. I wish I could go back in time. I gained like 3 stone.

If you don't lose weight your quality of life will decline significantly. You will die earlier. There's literally nothing stopping you from going to the gym 4x a week
>READ THE STICKY
>GET A ROUTINE
>STICK TO YOUR DIET
Otherwise get the fuck out of here you fucking cow. You will find no sympathy. I honestly wish you were already dead so I wouldn't have to look at your disgusting disgrace of a body.

190lbs is perfectlly normal for a woman.

>I have barely time to exercise
>It is actually really hard not to stuff your fat face when that's what you are used to.
>I just have one bad day which turns into weeks or months of bad
>Like imagine the worst thing you've ever eaten and imagine eating it every day
>the damage has already been done. My skin is already stretched and will be lose and gross.
>I wish I could go back in time
Even if you could, you wouldn't have the discipline to be more healthy, you abbhorent piece of filth. After all these quotes above, you're somehow still delusioned enough to write
>I'm not trying to make excuses, just explaining.
Explaining would be to dissect your inability to withstand your piggish impulses. What you are doing is 100% excuses for when you, without any doubt whatsoever, fail your #GetFit experiment in 2 weeks - after that one day that turns into months.

Get the fuck off my Veeky Forums you worthless piece of fat shit

>mfw reading your disgusting thread

>it's really hard not to stuff your face when it's what you're used to
Holy shit how fucking pathetic are you?
You're never going to make it user. You're going to die in your hole of gluttony. Do you understand? You will literally cease to exist because of your life choices. You should honestly just kill yourself now and save your family the hospital bills. I doubt anybody actually loves you enough to visit you in the hospital. How could anybody love someone who doesn't love their self? And I know you don't love yourself because you disrespect your body. You're the fucking garbage of the earth

kill yourself

No baby you're fine the way you are. You're not fat you're jest big boned and curvy and real women are curvy.

You just gotta love yourself baby, real beauty is in the inside!!

You're just going to give up after a month.

Look, OP - if you don't learn some self-discipline, you'll be fat forever. You'll feel bad about your body forever. You'll get all kinds of very painful health problems that will affect you every day of your life, that will be much worse than whatever pain you feel from not being able to stuff your face with junk food right now. Diabetes, joint pain, knee pain, heart disease, cancer, migraines, depression... The list goes on. If you don't force yourself to change your life now, you'll be paying later.

Frankly, it sounds like you never learned any self-discipline when you were a kid. You never had to do anything hard that you didn't want to do. So, now, as an adult, you'll have to teach yourself those skills. You've just got to force yourself. Don't make any excuses. You'll never get anywhere in life if you can't put in long-term effort and do things that you don't like to do.

And you'll eventually get a taste for healthy food. You've just got to keep eating it long-term, and your taste buds will adjust.

ur perpect bby

This. This is helpful. Thank you user. I know these things to be true. I had a very bad upbringing. Not a lack of discipline, but some abuse. I have my life in order for a lot of things and have self discipline for stuff. But not for being a fat cunt. I don't know where it actually stems from besides just loving unhealthy foods and stuffing my fat gob. How long do you think until I'd get used to it?

OP here. I fucking hate listening to people make excuses. I really do. So this was also quite helpful. I'm just trying to get some insight into what can be done about my excuses besides the simply saying "don't make them."

>190lbs woman
>Only looks chubby
Kek, you must be fucking tall. Thats probably worse desu, female equivalent of being a manlet

You go through with whatever it is, despite not wanting to. Than you do it again, and again. After a while it's not so hard anymore. Give it another couple of months, and your past self will disgust you.

It really is as simple as "don't make them". There is no magical fix.

Try and start incorperating changes slowly, and not all at the same time. It's easy to become overwhelmed if you try to do too much, too quickly.

Mindset is everything when it comes to these things. Psych student btw, I know these things senpai

I'm not totally sure how long it would take. Probably a few months, but maybe years. It also might depend on the individual food. Maybe a certain fruit or vegetable that you'll eat and like okay might become absolutely delicious in a few month's time. Maybe a food that you hate with a fiery passion will always taste bad to you. But the point is, if you make yourself stop eating junk and fast food, you'll stop craving it and will want to go for healthier things instead. The change is gradual.

Plus, if you were abused, then your diet will be easier than the worst things you've faced. You got through something as bad as whatever happened to you, so you can handle this if you put your mind to it.

You may also be emotionally dependent on food. Make sure you have a good, close social group and hobbies so that you aren't so reliant on food when you feel bad or unmotivated.

Nofap is great for discipline.

>190lbs

You look fat in everything
Good enough?