RED PILL ON WOMEN

RED PILL ON WOMEN

Don't get autistic about women. Treat them like guy friends that you can fuck (no homo). Recognize that women are people with dreams and ambitions and faults to them. They're not perfect, so don't put them on a pedestal, but don't think that you need to act special around them, or that they're all dumb sluts who you need to talk down to.

Literally treat them like a regular person, it'll get you laid more than whiteknighting or womanizing will. You'll also be happier and not a sperg.

they are not loyal unless oppressed like in the early 1900s fact

This is one of the only level-headed and reasonable opinions about this bullshit I've found on this board, or any board really. But get ready for a 200-reply thread of bitter frogposters and autistic puas

This.

>needing a support group to get women

Is there anything that beta?

yeah was gonna say this

the evolutionary bio/psych aspects taught in TRP about dynamics between male & female animals are spot on

that said, just try to have FUN with them and enjoy what you can. understand how they work so that you don't get mad when shit blows up and fails. instead of hating yourself or her for what happens, you can say 'but of course' and learn from it.

just don't get married, that's one critically bad thing to do unless you want to risk losing a lot of shit

I´ll tell you when i get one again, if ever. Life is just better when you have everything to yourself. No one is yelling at me for buying expensive shit.

2 things:

1. You are right
2. You are about to get raped by angry betas

First post best post

literally the most pathetic and autistic images ever created

Women are nothing but whores and you should treat them like one. Many girls are into being dominated and choked out. They only care about CHAD. Do not attach yourself to these devils. You can still have girlfriends but don't fall too much in love. All it takes is a few drinks on a girl's night out to fuck any guy they can get their hands on. If you're attached you're gonna start turning into a jealous bitch. If you're not attached it'll be much easier to leave em and find the next one. It's just a repeating cycle.

/r/theredpill

Nothing "beta" about wanting to improve yourself to be a batter man. Some men were raised differently and don't all think the same.

There is when you actually need a forum on how to pick up women.

If you need MGTOW you're already fucked

Or just be actually yano assertive so women actually respect you

Cynthia Osborne, who is on the UT-Austin faculty along with Regnerus, argued the study was unable to show "whether same-sex parenting causes the observed differences."[1] She also said that "Children of lesbian mothers might have lived in many different family structures, and it is impossible to isolate the effects of living with a lesbian mother from experiencing divorce, remarriage or living with a single parent."[1] Similarly, Gary Gates of the Williams Institute argued that the study's comparison of children of lesbian mothers was a less fair comparison than, for instance, comparing "children of heterosexual or same-sex couples who were raised in similar homes".[1]

Several writers criticized Regnerus' study for classifying children as being raised by gay parents merely if one of their parents ever had a same-sex relationship until the child turned 18.[9][10] Additionally, Regnerus himself acknowledged that other factors might explain the differences observed in his study, including "...a lack of social support for parents, stress exposure resulting from persistent stigma, and modest or absent legal security for their parental and romantic relationship statuses."[11] In the July 2015 issue of Social Science Research, Cheng and Powell reanalyzed the data from Regnerus' study and found numerous potential measurement errors, and concluded that Regnerus' conclusions were due to these errors "and other methodological choices".

Posting infographics doesn't make your opinions any more valid if the information behind them is flawed, my dude.

MGTOW means you fuck all the bitches you want but never invest in them you cuck, all women are backstabbing leeching whores.You should focus on YOURSELF, YOUR physique,YOUR money, YOUR carrer, YOUR success and YOUR enjoyment

ITT

>MGTOW means you fuck all the bitches you want but never invest in them you cuck

This is what MGTOW actually believes

More like beta males who circle jerk about how bad women are because they were too weak to fuck or control them.

Almost none of MGTOW fuck any women

that shit is too beta for even r9k

Samefag gtfo

The irony is that a real man would never spend so much time compiling images and crying like a bitch about his virginity.

If the deck is stacked, why don't you nut up and rise above it? Is it easier to just bitch about it online or something?

Surprised you haven't been charged by rampaging autists

must be working out great for you so far ;^)

white knighting women = fedora wearing
shitting on hoes = fedora wearing

>spend every waking moment of your life circlejerking about and discussing women
>calls others beta

Men had the choice of working in dangerous conditions if they wanted to. I.e. they're privileged. No one is forcing them to work in a coal mine.

Whereas with women in the early 20th century, you had little to no chance of getting hired for anything outside of administrative jobs like receptionists, if that at all. You had no choice, legally or socially, to do much else than be a home maker.

It's sad that you've saved dozens of biased and some just plain wrong infographics, and are dumping them as fast as you can in some deluded hatred against women. Who broke your heart, dude?

>but don't think that you need to act special around them
yeah after 20 years of just BEEing myslef I got literally 0 pussy. Some of us are less attractive or dont have tendencies to steal the spot light so to speak

of all the images you dumped, this is the most retarded by far. And that's saying a lot

Then you're a subhuman beta male
Kill yourself and try again for better genetics in the next life