Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/health/sleep-apnea-could-be-killing-you
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Diet?
Sleeping habits?
How active are you?
How much exercise do you do?
What are the full hormone panel results?

Estrogen was 5/15
And everything else was normal.

I work 50 hours a week
Go to school full time
With a pregnant wife and a young kid

So sleep diet and excercise

Has been lacking for the last two months

Did a lot of drugs from my early teens till I was about twenty

But all of the symptoms where dead on

One of the things that bothers me is I'm very hairy and my testicles are the size of kiwi fruit but I wanted to check this route before I went on SSRI's

What test? What does 353 mean?

L O W T E S T
O
W
T
E
S
T

The scale is
250-1200
Are considered "normal levels"
Of testosterone
My age should be around 7-800 on average

I have old man test levels

>One of the things that bothers me is I'm very hairy and my testicles are the size of kiwi fruit but I wanted to check this route before I went on SSRI's

Kek. Don't worry about this result. It's not extremely low, though you may want to book another test in 6m/year to see if anything changes. If you're of good height and there's nothing that would indicate low test, I would explain your stressful life situation and the fact you've been letting your health/sleep slide to the doc before thinking about TRT. Some docs are all too willing to simply prescribe test at the first hurdle as it gets them a paying customer for life. TRT - while sold as a catch all health elixer online - has serious long term health risks and should only be viewed as a last resort.

I would try to: sleep better, eat better, get active for an hour or two per week and try to minimize stress - though hard when you're working hard and have a kid. At 25 it's unlikely you need TRT, but it's very likely you'll see your results shoot up to 500-something after trying the above and losing a few pounds.

the fact that you actually spent time figuring out your testosterone levels shows that you have a problem OP

I mean seriously, who the fuck takes these exams in the 21st century?

I already started TrT today
He said he wants to get me up to 1000
I have money
Are there any links you can post showing negative effects?
Not trying to be confrontational just would like to know a little more

200/ng a week

Veeky Forums I want to get bloodwork done to prove I'm not roiding. Whenever I post in CBT that's like 70% of the comments I get and I just want paperwork to btfo jealous fags. Where should I go to get testing like this done at and how much would it cost?

>Are there any links you can post showing negative effects?

The big one is fertility, but it's been linked to cardiac events and enlarged prostate.

Check this site out: peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_Therapy_Side_Effects.aspx

And make sure to sign up to their forums to ask questions/seek advice. The website is legit and they'll happily give you perspective/research much better than on Veeky Forums.

Thank you

I'm definitely staying in natural ranges
And I am getting lab work every two weeks which is thankfully covered by insurance

>23
>~1100 test
I'm fat though but am I going to make it? I don't even know what this means.

nosleep does this
get 8 hours of sleep for a month and get tested again
only teenagers need more sleep so dont sleep too much

So testicle size isn't relative to test?
Because mine are kinda small and I didn't eat or sleep much during my somewhat delayed puberty, and I'm worried it's affected me somehow.

normal range for old people is lower. you have

Its hard to find time to sleep I have been posting between appointments on my day off

Doctor said there wasn't a strong correlation between nut size and test which seemed counter intuitive

Yes I do have old man test levels...

menshealth.com/health/sleep-apnea-could-be-killing-you

"Many subjects with apnea, especially younger ones, actually proved to be fitter than their age-matched but apnea-free peers. The reasons for this paradox remain unclear, but Dr. Mair strongly suspects that weightlifting and other rigorous physical training may have a surprising downside.

"The traits that make professional soldiers formidable on the battlefield," he says, "including increased BMI from upper-body muscular hypertrophy, and large, muscular necks, can leave them gasping for breath as they sleep."

Dr. Mair's study, to be sure, is not the only research linking a muscular physique with sleep apnea.

In 2003, a headline-grabbing study published in the New England Journal of Medicine estimated that 14 percent of NFL players, including 34 percent of players at high risk for sleep-disordered breathing, have the condition. Sleep apnea was a factor in the death of Hall of Famer Reggie White, who died in his sleep a week after turning 43.

But even athletes who are less musclebound may face risks of their own. Helene Emsellem, M.D., director of the Center for Sleep and Wake Disorders in Chevy Chase, Maryland, has diagnosed sleep apnea in top distance runners and tennis pros alike.

"Age, obesity, deconditioning: These are what most people associate with apnea," she says. "But the reality of it is, the physical characteristics associated with optimal performance in certain sports can also predispose athletes to sleep apnea."

Fathers and soon-to-be fathers on average have lower testosterone ya dingus. Means you're a normal human bean, but say goodbye to your gainz.

Why not spend 200$ a month to get back to my peak