Attention new skeleton faggot. You do not have a crazy metabolism, you don't eat enough...

Attention new skeleton faggot. You do not have a crazy metabolism, you don't eat enough. If you really can't gain weight, try this easy af small shake on top of your other three meals.

>one cup milk
>one cup peanut butter, yes a cup. Don't be a bitch, it's delicious
>tablespoon of olive oil because you need the fucking calories
>tablespoon of honey you fucking princes
>2 ice cubes to make the tasty shake cold

Guess what faggot? In that one drink you have about 1900 calories. Yes, fucking 1900 calories. More than you probably intake in an entire week skeletor.

Repeat every day for a month while lifting and then come back and complain you can't gain weight.

I like Rob Lowes new haircut. I'm gonna ask my barber for that next time I go in.

is this ann actual thing?

It's actually the haircut I'm getting today too. It's Veeky Forums af.

Is what an actual thing? The shake? Yes I just drank it, it's fucking delicious.

Recommending 1500+ calories of peanut butter a day

KYS my man

Peanut butter is $7 a pint here. Weight gainer is cheaper in calories/cup.

>"for new skeleton who think they can't gain weight due to their metabolism"

Can you not read? Kys

Or just be a normal fucking person and eat more. I have 2 Tbsp on Peanut butter in my diet, but eating an entire cup is retarded.

t. former 6ft 120lb skelly

Holy shit where do you live? It's like $7 for 5 lbs of peanut butter here.

>Or just be a normal fucking person and eat more.
And what do you think this shake is fucking accomplishing retard. You're eating more.

>GUYS DON'T EAT MORE JUST FUCKING EAT MORE LMAO

Some people don't know how to eat the required 3700 calories to bulk like a normal person. Some people have time restraints too. This is advice for those people.

probably one of the dumbest meal recommendations i've ever read.

since you're trolling, i'll give some real advice:

>1 cup raw oats
>2 cups 1% milk
>2 tbsp pb
>2 scoop whey

if you can't gain weight drinking 2 of those on top of your regular meals each day, then you've probably got some genetic mutation that the government wants to study.

Top fucking kek

>1 cup of peanut butter
Might as well just drink oil. Stop being autistic. A well balanced diet that fills macros can be constructed without having to chug on stupid shit

Tf is wrong with peanut butter dude

Don't do this, you'll get fat as fuck. I know, been there done that, here's the average skellingtons journey in the quest for getting big and aesthetics;

>can't gain weight hurr durr
>maybe if I eat everything in sight?
>Hey the scale is moving!
>Hey I'm getting stronger!
>Getting a little bit of fat but who cares!
>Wait, where are my six packs? Ah who cares? Lets focus on the size
>Hmm, I can now clearly grab a handful of fat in my gut
>Gotta cut I guess!
>Skelly again

Eat clean. Eat a lot. Gain 2-3 pounds a month max (4-5 if you're below 130 pounds)

Kekd and rekt

The same problem when you anything in retarded quantities, you get tired of it quickly and might even end up vomiting it.
Just chug on oil if you want to go the retarded route

Sorry bro, I take gains in retarded quantity. Stay small my friend.

Post your physique.

Epic, just as expected you won't post your body, nice 'gains' stop spouting retarded shit if you haven't figured out nutrition yourself

you gotta have the chiseled jaw he does or your gonna look like a fucking wannabe