Why does Mo Farah lift like this?

Why does Mo Farah lift like this?

CORE BALANCE to evolve stability while judo kicking non manlets

He's obviously a true Veeky Forumsizen if he does skateboard squats

distance fags do a lot of wacky shit I woulndn't worry about it

Some fucking retard told him it was "functional training" and he actually believed it

The absolute madman

As retarded as all this shit is, he's obviously doing something right

Top kek, im sure you rippletit manlets, know how he should really train, right? Lowbar squats and milk all day every day, right? Top zoozle, tyop kekerino

>no elfish buttboi Galen to work functional strength with
Why live

This man surely has millions of dollars worth of elite training personnel and running equipment.

Why even question what he does?

he's obviously doing a lot of things right, but not necessarily in the weight wrong.

>Why even question what he does?
You're right. When I see massive roiders I just copy their retarded splits because they're big so why question it

damn. I remember the one time I went to disney world in high school I wanted to train my sprint. So I sprinted in the pool instead of having fun to make speed gainz

Probably bc he's on EPO and can do any number of stupid, moderately silly things that don't improve or risk his health. Also he has talent.

Russian fancybears leaks proved he's not on EPO.

maybe if you want to become the best of the best you need to have the balls to do crazy shit like this in front of others

yeah, he did the necessary paperwork allowing him to take drugs at higher dosages than most of his competitors because it doesn't matter if you test positive if you get a doctor's note first lol

The same insufferable british fairies that were thrilled with blanket banning an entire country from athletics over drugs will defend it too, the hypocrisy is hilarious

Only thing he takes according to the leaks is an asthma inhaler

>this manlet gets to bang this chick

Fancy bears leaks were tue's.

You don't get s therapeutic use exemption for epo.......you micro-dose intravenously and dodge tests

Now you're reaching.

that's a man, baby

Mo, Rupp, and the rest of the NOP do a mix of traditional heavy compounds as well as more sport specific movements that, while seemingly nonsensical, help improve specific economy for distance running.

Really. They leaked tue's. Why would an endurance athlete get a tue for epo? Unless they had kidney failure which is what it's used for in medical treatment (kidneys regulate erythrpoietin)......you couldn't compete in pro endurance events if you had kidney failure, believe it or not.
Farah not getting a tue for epo, blood transfusions or any other ped does not prove he's clean.

> remember lance passed over 500 drug tests.

History has proven time and again that endurance athletes will use what they can get away with......presently that includes micro-dosing epo (providing you keep your hematocrit level under 50 percent), autologous blood transfusions, and short acting testosterone patches.......basically you can use anything that goes in and out your system in 10 hours or less

Sure fag

>endurance athletes

White endurance athletes

Um....unless you've been living under a rock you'll be aware that African countries, especially Kenya, have basically been outed as belligerent dopers. They don't have anywhere near the amount of doping control as you have in western countries (whereabouts system, off-season testing etc) Kenya very nearly got banned from rio

This is some pretty obscure homo. Has /run/ finally become part of Veeky Forums?

>>Galen Rupp
Olymlic medalist
Olympic medalist
>>fastest white man ever for 10k
>>top 10 fastest white man ever over 5k
>>top 5 all time indoor mile
>>multiple American records
>>obscure

Anyone who pays even a little attention to competitive running knows who Rupp is.

Distance running is obscure on Veeky Forums.

Enjoy your no-gainz, fagget