>gains

/thread

>work
>gains
>boyfriend+lifting partner

checkmate

I know a lot of guys who can.

yup

Guaranteed either they're not dedicated to lifting and have shit gains or don't give their girlfriend enough attention and is cheating behind their backs

>work
mo - fr: 8am - 5pm
>gains
we, fr, su: 5pm - 8pm
>girlfriend
mo, sa: full time
we, fr, su: 8pm - 10pm
>being with my mom/family
tu, th: 5pm - 10pm
>own work project
everyday: 10pm - 1am

Make a plan and stick to it. Discipline is the word.

it's actually very simple to do. not easy, but simple.

you'd just have to cut out any other hobbies, like TV or reading or video games. Either that, of having other friends.

>I can't have a job and a girlfriend and manage ONE hour in the gym, every other day

Your father would be disappointed to know that you make so many excuses.

Work 7am-3:30pm
Gym (with my gf) 4pm-6pm
Cuddling, eating, fucking, etc.. 6pm-whenever

The problem I have is that I procrastinate so fucking much I don't know how to use my time efficiently

She lives with me so that helps

>manage ONE hour in the gym, every other day

I remember when I was lifting baby weight. Good times

>have my own business
>bf quit shit job to help with business
>spots me at the gym 4x a week

pretty sweet. no alone time though.

>ONE hour in the gym
oh well. not if you really start lifting heavy. my deadlift session takes about 30-45 minutes alone.

>work
>gains
girlfriends are for fags

>Work
>Lifting
>Martial arts
>Study at uni

I would easily have time for a gf aswell but finding one is extremly hard but i guess that leaves more time for the other things..."yey"
I like to keep busy so i dont think about the void that no-gf leaves so ill prolly never stop stuying since i will most likely shoot myself if i get too much time alone

And for those of us who work manual labour jobs with a 72hour week, how do we do all this?

Not even difficult.

> Work 20-30 hours a week
> 16 credits of 400 level science courses (3.7 GPA)
> Applying to PhD programs
> Publishing research
> Gf
> Lift 4x/week

No social life though, gotta make a sacrifice somewhere.

>72hour week
oh man, sorry for that. hope you get something proper soon.

Don't work 72 hours desu

Focus on school so you don't blow your body out in your 40s working like a nigger slave for 75% of your waking hours.

That nigger slave will actually have more money then the fucktard who went 20k+ in debt for a degree in something that will not get them a job in the real world.

That's on top of dealing with college broads and the general hostility towards men on college campuses.

Pick up a textbook instead of lugging around bricks like some common Neanderthal desu

wut?
manual labour jobs pay minimum wage here and it's mostly arabs and africans doing it

Trade your life for money sure.

Go to a trade school where you will learn a skill, and not be treated like an item by your employer.

When you're a dime a dozen bosses won't hesitate to work you into the fucking ground.

I was in same boat. Same hours, six months at a time.

You only have one life it isn't meant to be spent making someone else money.

>general hostility towards men on college campuses.

What.
Besides I'd rather be in debt with a $65,000 year job than be immobile and burnt out at 40

/p/ here, just posting in this thread to say that compositionaly, this is the worst photo I've ever seen.

Sorry
Came off too harsh, but I'm trying to say not everyone works nine to five

stop complaining desu

Oh, sorry. I thought you were talking about places that actually matter.

Where are you from again? This place where the upper echelon of your society isn't basically owned by aging babyboomers and the wealthy who will keep the other wealthy and the connected in most high paying positions?

Currently waiting to start work in the fire brigade so just gains & gf for now. Not sure how things will go when I start working.

What's wrong with it?

Guys it's 4k after tax a week.
And lots of stairs so my calves are bitchen

You're a libertarian aren't you?

Gains don't even take that much time.

A girlfriend shouldn't be seen as work or you're doing it wrong, you should compliment each other.

I hit 2/3/4/5, am currently enrolled in a PhD program, and have a qt gf who supports me and I support her.

Either your lifting is not optimized, you're dating shit women, or you have poor time management when it comes to work.

>A girlfriend shouldn't be seen as work or you're doing it wrong, you should compliment each other.
A gf might not be alot of work but getting her is the hard part that takes alot of time
First you need to find one who is single to ask out and then you need to ask her out, be lucky enough to have her say yes and then impress her enough to make her want to stick around and be your gf

t.guy who has been looking for over a year

Routine and how long do your workouts usually take?
Also, pics of physique?

Political parties in the west are the equivalent of a thief who breaks into your house but does it with one mask then comes to your home later dressed as a cop and "coerces" you at gun point to give them more money while wearing the another mask.

College =/= instant 65k a year job.
Are you fucking stupid?

What job are you talking about?
What are you going for?

Ah, you're 15. Got it.

I'm a college graduate making 65,000 at a private school desu

20k in debt but also with the social connections of college. Plus a job that is probably higher paying and something that interests you.

Work and gains, duh.

>Trust no thots

Ah you're a dumbass.
Got it.
Care to elaborate, or is this one of those
"I'm right yet I can't explain why because I don't know and have never actually thought about it so I'll just use ad hom till they stoop to my level of dumbassery or handwaive any answer they give with a personal attack".

solid math there, buddy

are you retarded

What about school, gains, and girlfriend?

replace work with school

its ok senpai

How, exactly, do you guarantee that?

>soldier
>fit as fuck
>married
>father

You fucking pussies don't know jack shit about life. The only limitations are those you impose on yourself. No go out into the world and enjoy yourselves like normal people do......

Gains is like a 3 hour investment a week.
Gf and work on the other hand are two options you can only have one of.

>has kids
>on Veeky Forums
wew

>how do I do this boo hoo woe is me
>oh no guys I can't stop it's awesome

Jesus Christ you're pathetic

Just became a dad to be honest, little dude is 2 months now. Tired as fuck but still finding time to workout

>tfw earn tfw OHP 100kg x 2
>tfw ony random sex from random girls leaving me feeling entirely unfulfilled
why can't i go back to my old life of doing drugs and having fun relationships

Wait until you add kids to the mix, brah. You are a middle schooler complaining about how unreasonably hard middle school, while being totally unaware of high school and college

Work harder

Post a pic showing your gains and a pic of your gf.
Only if the pics back up the story will I listen to your nu-male chat

anybody else get sabotaged by females in general?

>Wait until you add kids to the mix, brah.
I'm not a cuck, brah

You sound like an autistic robot

>Works 12hrs 6days a week, Manuel' labour
>have gf of 5 yrs (6.5/10 who also works)
>Works out sundays
>Purchased my first house (average looker) at 23
>earn 4k after tax every week

Plan is to retire before 60 (26 now)

How does your life stack up to my pathetic one?

My work actually has a gym for the employees. It's not super nice, it's really more like a really nice home gym, but it's got (almost) everything I need, and it's never crowded. I work out on my lunch break or just go to the gym immediately when I'm done working. Plus there are two showers. It's not ideal for powerlifting or making huge gains but for staying in shape and making OK gains it's perfect.

>have gf of 5 yrs 6.5/10

Why would you even rate your own gf a 6.5/10?
jesus christ

>3-6 hours per week
>time consuming

Well I'm like a 5.5 a best IMHO, but I'm very pessimistic.
Also, as if you don't know what your gf would rate and ppl who say theirs is 10 are lying or deluded

How the fuck do you guarantee that, you pathetic excuse for a human? Just because *you* can't handle it, doesn't mean other can't.

I do all three while getting an education, my girlfriend such a great woman she inspires me to go above and beyond. In fact it feels like nothing, she's so emotionally strong that by simply being herself I have learned a great deal about gratitude and have even change my views on the meaning of life (not to retard shit just became more philosophically grounded despite being epistomologically agnostic).

My job atm is taking care of people while they die or recover from debilitating conditions and it inspire me that much more.

I'm working towards an education in neuroscience and computer science as I have a passion for the relation between the two, reading books on such relations has given me even stronger philosophical ground for being a good person and expressing it in healthy, constructive ways.

My lifting has taught me how to stick it though with consistent hard work and helps me maintain interest in my diet, sleep, and overall well-being.

My life is a dream and I wish I could share the lessons of being paid to watch people die and stare into the face of an emotionally and sexually mistreated woman and say I love you while she does exactly what she did while being gang raped: feel and say nothing. I wish I could express what I've learned from having my heart stop due to a panic attack and be unloaded on by a man carrying a master's degree in philosophy under his belt for an entire summer while volunteering with autistic children. I wish I could show everyone what it's like for a young man who threatened to kill himself many times while on the roof and didnt sleep for six months because of horrific stress induced nightmares to turn down his cartoons so I could sleep, then wake up the next day and watch his eyes light up as I teach him about physics.

Also just trying trippig hard balls on acid, my friend who's already almost a theoretical physicist with major mommy issues got the same effect by doing three tabs of tested acid

Because that statement is highly probable you delusional cuck

only for worthless losers, which I'm betting describes you. Plus you're trying to justify not having a gf.

I balance all three.
And I still find plenty of time to go out, shitpost and even game a little.

A possible future kid will make this balance harder, but ditching gaming or shitposting might do it.

>calls others cucks
>can't balance something fairly easy

Yeah, naw, you just suck. Just like those worthless wanks who claim college is a scam.

you can do all three with proper time management, but people lose LOADS of time every single day because they sit on their phone or just sit/lay down after work.

if you really want to test this then put something off until the last minute, then oversleep and you'll wake up and see how fast you can get it done. it'll blow your mind what you can achieve in a short amount of time if you actually put your mind to it.

it's like people with full time jobs who bitch about "i don't have time to look for a new job."

lmao i was working 45 hours a week and used to wake up 2 hours before work (9-5) shower, get ready for work, and send in my resumes/cover letters to other companies every single day.

user this motivates me to finally stop procrastinating

This

That'd be decent tbqh, as a project manager I'm working 14+ hour days and only 3 or 4 days off a month. Do not recommend

I could see it working if at least one of the following were true:

-you live together
-you work out together
-you're already pretty fit and just doing like 2-3 hours a week to maintain

Sorry but as a guy who employs a bunch of labourers you're ot making anywhere near that unskilled. You'd have to be doing a trade of some type

You can easily balance MUCH more than all these things at once, and people regularly do, with much success. It just takes planning and foresight.

For example, my typical Friday:

5:45 - wake up, grab day's worth of food out of freezer in a bag, black iced coffee, rotate laundry
6:00 - arrive at gym with girlfriend, lift or cardio depending, shit/shower/shave
~7:00 - commute to school with girlfriend, eat in car
~8:30 - drop girlfriend off at her college
~9:00 - arrive at school, study/homework for 1 hour
10:00 - start classes, throughout the day do homework and study and take notes while in class, eat in-between classes
5:00 - get out of class
~5:30 - pick up gf
7:00 - arrive at barn, feed horses
7:30 - have 1-3 drinks with gf and friends at the nearby bar
~8:30-9:00 - arrive at home, cook dinner with girlfriend, prepare food for the next day, watch an episode or two of some shows, maybe have sex, run a load of laundry or two
~11:00-12:00 go to sleep

My typical Saturday:
5:45 - wake up, grab day's worth of food out of freezer in a bag, black iced coffee, rotate laundry, (every other saturday, put my guns and ammo and cleaning supplies into my car)
6:00 - arrive at gym, lift or cardio depending, shit/shower/shave
~7:00 - leave for work, eat in car
~8:00-4:00 - work (I work at a shooting range)
4:00 - shoot a few groups at pistol/rifle range or a round of clays in the shotgun area
5:00 - leave, go to either the barn and ride/train horses with gf in the arena, or head straight for an equestrian competition she's competing in if it's one that's nearby (girlfriend usually hauls the horses herself)
6:00 - either get to barn and feed/ride or get to competition around this time, gf signs up, I unload/tack up her horse, then do some homework/study while I wait for her to compete
~7:00-8:00 - find out if she won money (usually does)
~7:00-8:00 - leave, go home
~8:00-9:00 - arrive at home, do normal nightly routine (see friday), clean guns
~10:00-12:00 - go to bed

Of course that's possible, just don't shitpost on /fit for 90% of your free time and only use the computer / Internet on your mobile whenever really necessarry. Don't play some shitty mobile games in your free time but get your arse off the chair and get stuff done.

You'd be surprised just how much time you suddenly have on your hands.

>work as a senior manager in private members club.
>live with gf
>lift 5 days a week
>In final year of degree, writing disertation

The hard part is getting enough sleep, waking up fast, and hitting the ground running. I usually just cut my sleep short an hour or two (7 hours, 6 hours) during more busy weeks, but make sure there's at least one day I can sleep in a little to make up for it. Either way, usually every hour of every day of my life is packed with shit to do. I still get a few hours per week of "do-nothing" downtime too, where I just kinda loaf around or take a nap or fuck around or play videogames, but that's also semi-scheduled, usually during transition times between tasks (i.e. in between classes, while commuting if it's my gf's time to commute, if we're too lazy to ride so we just feed the horses for the day). I'm sure my schedule will be more simple after I graduate college.

It's 'technically' semi skilled.
I get shift allowance, an it's dangerous as fuck, a guy nearly got killed other night. 104'c caustic soda missed him by like half a foot, like 1000 litres of it

>work
>gains
>friends with benefits

>wojak feel

>Impersonation= good argument

You must be 18 to post here

Ah yeah I assume you're getting danger pay then

or just use steroids to have the energy to do all 3...

>Work 40+ hours per week
>Live with my girlfriend
>Stronger than most of Veeky Forums

I'll even have a 400 wilks within a few months at this rate. You people need time management skills.

I normally pick college + hobbies.
I don't have time for a social life, which is fine because I'm a social outcast anyway

Living with your so is frowned upon in my culture

>tfw some people actually struggle to get women

I don't have any of those.

>Whoever can balance all 3 is not human

Then leave humanity behind.

lmao fagggggg

>fucktard something something no jobs
>general hostility towards men at university
i've been a long term user of this site across several boards and before going to uni this year things like this were on my mind the entire time, the feminism epidemic, the unfairness, political bullshit etc. and all i can say is that the best thing or rather piece of advice i've gleamed from Veeky Forums is to never listen at all to what people have to say on here. really, never has anything once on here been concurrent with what the real world and what real people have to offer.

i've had an excellent start to uni and all my expectations have been blown away, this last week in fact has been the best ive had in years, but coming on here for 5 minutes makes all those feelings ebb back. if you're reading this and feeling that baseline frustration/anticipation feeling i always got from this place, then do yourself a solid, and just stop, close the tab or better yet switch the computer off and leave it for even a week, and your mind will just feel so, so much better

- work
- gains

>being with my mom/family
>tu, th: 5pm - 10pm

Gains goblins. Drop m

>work during day
>gym monday-wednesday-friday before/after work
>hobbies after work
>girlfriend on friday/weekend