Did the Parthians historically march to battle in pink pyjamas?

did the Parthians historically march to battle in pink pyjamas?

I hope so

VICTORY IS SWEET, INDEED. AND ALL THE SWEETER FOR BEING SO DECISIVE.

Imagine being a roman soldier marching in the scorching desert of persia while you suddenly see a horde of pink men ready to throw spears at you.
I would shit my pants desu

You fucking bet

Yeah from laughing

Why fight the pink pyjama men when you can BECOME them???

They would be wearing brightly colored clothes. Not wall to wall pink though.

>they ripped the fabulous pink pajamas off of the dying Parthians to wear in the next days battle as a fashionable intimidation tactic

you wouldn't say that to my face you fucking r*man subhuman

Parthians and Medes were without a doubt the most based Iranians.

>when mom puts your white tunic into the washing machine together with your red cape

TRIARI!

This, the robes came in every color, kept them cool and covered up their armor.

What game is this?

It is the original Rome: Total War. It still holds up well, especially with mods such as Europa Barbarorum, or Invasio Barbarorum, which greatly enhance the realism of the game for the 270s BC starting date, and the Late Roman times of the Barbarian Invasion expansion pack.

Looks like a missing texture in Garry's Mod or something.

I got memed into downloading Roma Surrectum, is it better than the mods you listed? I dont know if its a bug or the campaign isnt scripted but I've taken Carthage with Scipio and Hannibal is just camping at Massalia, I was hoping he'd come back down for the Zamabowl but he wont move. Pls help.

Motherfuckers would have to be the richest nation in human history to be able to afford all that pink dye before industrialization and artificial colors.

>get some white pajamas
>splash blood of your enemies on them
>throw in the wash
>???

the ai almost never does any specific logical thing, and most often will remain in place for the entire game.

Are there any mods for Medieval: Total War that make it more historically accurate?

broken steel

Thanks, I'll try it out. I don't know what it is but I always have had a boner for games that look like Mario 64. Probably because I grew up on legos.

sorry that was medieval 2

>Accept or we will attack
>Please do not attack

Deus lo vult with battlefield balance

>Lose almost every single city
>diplomat sent in
>Give us back all of our cities, 30,000 denarii or we will attack.