Flavor Thread

Alright lads, big sale going down and I'm about to make my first purchase. What are your favorite flavors? Any special recipes?

I've heard cookies and cream tastes like a sugary chemical fire. Heard good things about mocha but I'm not sure. Would've bought unflavored but I've heard it tastes and smells really bad. I've heard rumors about certain flavors having a ton of filler and far less nutritional value. Thoughts?

supplements are a meme

i looked through all the flavours when i made my first purchase, cookies and cream. for me it had the best nutritional value which i was looking for [no sugar carbs fat etc]. just plain 20g and a bit of sweetener.. but the flavour gets sweet at the beginning, then stale when youre about a 1/4 through. either get strawberry flavour or splash a bit extra for gold standard whey, bags are annoying once you get deeper.

Smooth chocolate if you want to play it safe

You can check the site for details on how much of what you're buying is actually whey, in the ingredients tab. Chocolate smooth for instance is 91% whey and 9% cocoa and other stuff. Unflavoured is 100% whey.

I use this and still enjoy on my second big bag.

you can buy samples OP there overpriced but if ur going to commit to a big purchase there def worth it. I think it's like 1.99£ a packet

this, on my second 5kg bag and still enjoying.
tried banana once and it was horrible

Sounds good to me. Idk if I'm retarded or what but it looks like there was only information for a few of the flavors on the mobile site.

Yeah, you're right. That costs a bit much considering how cheap everything else is.

I'd probably say get a bag of chocolate smooth and a few sample sachets of flavours you might like, like mocha or strawberry. Then you can make an informed purchase the second time around.

never tried it, but based on this Id say buy unflavored, add your own raw cacao powder, sweeten with a banana (just gotta shake your mixer extra hard), and optionally add some peanut butter

Currently bought a 11lb bag of unflavored isolate for $65. I add a scoop of peanut butter and taste goat.
Chocolate mint is 8/10
Strawberry Cream taste like Nesquick to me so 9/10
Rocky Road 7.5/10
Chocolate Coconut 8.5/10
Chocolate smooth 8/10

Get smooth chocolate mate
Spoonful of peanut butter, pinch of ground almond
Blend it up

Takes like reeses pieces

Chocolate brownie is not bad at all, just bought a big bag. Blueberry was pretty tasty aswell.
heard that fruity cereal is horrible.
Buy some safe chocolate tbqh, you cant go wrong with chocolate

I bought strawberry cream and orange choclate

They were both really good at first but after half of the orange choclate bag i already got sick of it and cant drink it anymore

Strawberry is still very good and goes down easy without any weird aftertaste. Would recommend

Their diet whey with double chocolate or strawberry shortcake are great but a bit more expensive

If you get unflavored, you can make it taste however you want. I just ordered 11 lbs of it myself.

>just gotta shake your mixer extra hard
Kek

Was a thread yesterday about a dude who loved fruity cereal flavour. He bought 10kg it was that good

Still enjoying unflavored.

It probably got a little bit mustiness to it, but at least doesn't taste chemical. Just some gray musty goo that you can slurp down easily

Mocha tastes alright but makes you piss mocha

Why do you need flavours? You'll either mix it with something you have or you'll eat it like big boy
I never understood the flavour meme, you can survive without sucralose too
As per protein content, whey costs at least 5 times less than greek yogurt (and don't get me started on other sources of protein)
Money is not a meme, fast absorption is not a meme

Some BCAA in the drink you sip while repping may do wonders especially if you're forced to train in the evening/when you're already tired

I ordered 1kg banana yesterday.