Cooking lvls?

>2k16
>in average, young men can cook better than young women
>especially Veeky Forums dudes who have to learn it

Is it true? And most importantly, being able to impress a gurl with high cooking lvl will improve the chances of her coming back for moar dick?

Dunno bout you but i learned to cook before i learned to lift since i had a mother who didnt really do that stuff
Cant imagine girls would care about cooking skills, i cant imagine what DOES work in attracting women because currently it looks like its completly random

>being able to impress a gurl with high cooking lvl will improve the chances of her coming back for moar dick?

Stop being a woman. I worked in restaurants while in college, so I can cook better than most, but any time a woman asks, I tell her that I can cook, but I expect her too.

If you feel like you've got to do anything to coax a woman to fuck, then you need to find a different woman or be a more dominant man.

to*

the rise of single moms has led to a dramatic increase in the amount of men that cook to sustain themselves so as to actually have a home cooked meal.

Regardless, there are women out there who cook, but you won't find them on a uzbekistani online carpet selling emporium

Veeky Forums is almost all women though.

I learned to cook because both of my parents worked, my older siblings were assholes and when I was hungry It was either go forage for berries fruits and nuts or cook.

Later I had to take care of my little brothers and had to cook for them too, not a good cook mind you most of my chinese stuff is awful and my cinnamon roles have never come out right, but I try.

Plus when I got into bodybuilding and heavily into football and cracked the 300+ pound with 20% bf ratio I really had to have meals to keep energized or I'd bonk hard.

I grew up in a poor family and with very few friends so i would cook out of either necessity to eat or because i was bored. My gf is 30 and has no clue how to cook since her mom cooked everything for her.

>Is it true?
yes
>And most importantly, being able to impress a gurl with high cooking lvl will improve the chances of her coming back for moar dick?
for moar, not really. Improves chances of initially getting her in bed though.

I got 400k xp till 99 cooking.

>tfw too poor to afford 99 cooking

>Veeky Forums is almost all women though.
and all the food posted there is mostly garbage.

>hey user how was your weekend?
>f-fine just stayed home and made some spaghetti
>Aww you know how to cook?
>y-yea but I expect you to cook our dinners

go fish for some lobbies noob

Homeschooled by single mom so ended up learning how to sew,cook and basic care of kids (she ran a daycare for a while)
But on the other hand as a result of a single mom meme-childhood had to fight out of pic related,so i started lifting and never stopped
Girls do find it hot in a young guy I guess.

Have you tried being masculine? It works when you're strong.

Define knowing how to cook
Can I safely prepare food in a manner that doesn't taste completely rancid? Yes
But I'm not particularly creative in the kitchen and can't really do anything fancy so I wouldn't say I can cook desu.
I'm a girl btw

>Veeky Forums is almost all women though.
From what I can tell from the times I've visited it's mostly fat guys arguing that their greasy, carb loaded food is better than the other greasy carb loaded food.

The thing that pisses me off more than girls that don't know how to cook at all is the fact they laugh about it. I literally had a bitch I've been fucking for a while laugh and think it was funny all she knew how to cook was grilled cheese.

>just finished beating that pussy up in the afternoon
>wiped out as fuck
>"babe you hungry?"
>sure
>"can you make something?"
>5 minutes talking about who should cook before she starts laughing how all she can cook is grilled cheese

Make cooking an expectation.

Say shit like, "I would never consider you anything more than a fucktoy until you learn to cook."

Cooking is one of my go to date ideas for the 2nd or 3rd date. Its a good way to get them over to your place without saying netfkix and chill. Plus if you cook well, it looks good on you. Akways works for me, just learn a few really good meals and youre set

>>"babe you hungry?"
>>sure
>>"can you make something?"
eh, I'm not that hungry...ZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Italian dishes

It pisses me off as well, you have to eat several times every day, why not invest some time in learning to make it enjoyable?

>using lobbies to reach 99

My cooking skills far exceed my girlfriends.

Sometimes I think I might want to teach her some things but then I realize if she starts cooking, then I will be the one doing the dishes instead of her.

This must never happen

I've already told her I wasn't look for a relationship she's just a whore who is trying to mooch off my wealth (old wealth)

I have a short refractory period so I just started banging her again once I was ready to go and realized she was never going to get up and cook

Seems so to me desu. I'm a virgin loser, but I've talked to the girls in my class all life and none of them ever claimed to cook the last 3 years.

Knowing how to cook means knowing a bunch of procedures to apply to different ingredients in order to achieve a particular result. So preparing, boiling, baking, roasting, frying, cutting, etc.

Nah what you said wasn't masculine it was neckbeard as fuck. If a girl just finds out you can cook it's either a first date or you just fucking met her. If you told a girl you expect her to cook in either of those situations her vag will be drier than the Sahara. Lmao it's not even masculine if you said it in the right situation. Being narcissistic isn't masculine nor attractive and any decent girl that isn't mentally damaged will see a giant red fucking flag floating above your head.

yeah the last girl I was with same thing, but she had this weird obsession with PB&J, nothing wrong with it, but she would exclusively make that as an after sex snack... I got sick of it, but I was trying to be nice so i ate it,

200M XP in cooking here. Can confirm, it will attract women.

But user everyone knows that
Everyone knows how to boil water and operate a knife

thats ok for an american

xd ur mad
[spoiler]
You actually fucking rekt him gj m8[/spoiler]

I'm not American
Here's some food from my country

what country? looks like a mix of asian and european food

>mfw a girl says that bullshit

>cooking dinner
>roommate shows up with his bros and girls
>one of them immediately says "It smells weird in here!"
>that's because I'm cooking, you fucking cunt
>asks me if I know how to cook "for real"
>mad as fuck, ask if she can cook
>"I dunno I don't know how to boil water lol!"

Fuck that bitch. I got mad just thinking about it.

Fucking numale cucks wanting to learn to cook better than a woman and be okay if the woman doesnt cook as well or cook at all.... kek

I cant even be mad by that
i cook better than my mom at this point, i just got used to be better at things compared to most people

Spain

The first one is lentils stew, then some dumplings called empanadillas, then bechamel croquettes and then pisto, similar to ratatouille.

Some type of stew, if you're from where I'm from I'd say feijoada, pastel, croquete, and that just looks like some vegetables and a fried egg
Have no idea where it's from desu

yeah, the "empanadillas" made mt think of asin food for some reason

you made that? looks very good, keep it up senpai

I got mad over it because she comes into my apartment, disrespects me, and then tries to call out my cooking despite being a do nothing bitch herself.

Cooking is pretty fun, great way to relieve stress

Learning something that you'll use for the rest of your life, as well as a guaranteed money saver is for numale cucks?

People do what they want now. I think since cooking has been so historically associated with the subservient housewife, women these days shy away from it for >muh independence

I only know a few women who actually cook and one is a mother of two.

??
retard

Learned to cook back in the 90's with the Pedo Gourmet

>i cant imagine what DOES work in attracting women because currently it looks like its completly random
this, really. girls do like cooking skills, but in most cases theyre gonna have to like you before youre able to cook for them and prove it, and even after the fact it's not much of a factor in them coming back for more dick.

i have good experience with women, and great experience in cooking, but not a ton of experience cooking for women.

Fucking empanadas man. I love that shit. There are no places to get empanadas nearby and the ones I make are shit.

>i just got used to be better at things compared to most people
hey, i know that feel. assuming its something i actually value

I have a large bowl that I put on a scale and add cooked vegetables, meat, spice and oil. Sometimes some legumes. Microwave and stir. Pretty quick to prepare a huge meal and after I learned to spice, so delicious

I'm not going to impress anyone else but I really enjoy my food.

Yeah, but advertising the ability to cook as a way to lure in a woman is the kind of bitchery that puts you on a very low level in any woman's eyes.

The ability to cook well will be a talent that women must find out on their own after I pound her brains out or she comes over for dinner.

Unless her mother was frantic about cooking all of the meals and kept her daughter out of the kitchen...she's just fucking lazy.

Cooking some lemon-lime bars right now for some honeys from my old job who gave me top tier references for my new job.

Also they are both hispanic and said a flan I made for them was top tier and not "imitation gringo garbage" which is probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said about my cooking since I mostly just cook for myself.

>their faces when i show up with the bars tomorrow

It's also why more then a few women are unmarried or constantly remarried.

Besides, it's a known known that men are the best cooks on the planet.

puto el que lee
de dónde sos?
el asado para la proteína, el guiso para "bulkear" y el mate para cuando cortás

>especially Veeky Forums dudes who have to learn it

>boil rice
>steam broccoli
>sear chicken until it's not poisonous
>repeat x infinity

Yeah, getting Veeky Forums made me a gourmet chef.