Bodyfat estimation thread

whats my bf% brehs?

caliper says 12-13%

das about right

Seems about right, user.

SS + GOMAD

Is this unflexed?

Am I 8-10 otter mode yet Veeky Forums? Asking because my obs still bug me, it looks like I have an 8-10 core... but my obliques, man. Is this just body dysmorphia?

yes 100% relaxed

Your proportions are fucked to hell, m8. Work that upper body.

Specifics? I know I need to work delts and obs, what else?

W-where did your lats go

height

>skipping chest day

you need a whole shitload of back work man. your back looks fucking tiny.

work on your lats and they'll accentuate your core.

>tfw your abs are bigger than your traps

Chest is very flat and unrefined, which is made worse with those 3D abs. Delts, as you know. And traps. Add some shrugs into your routine.

Also, your obliques are surprisingly lacking compared to your amazing ab definition. Not sure how that's possible, but work on that.

Not sure.
Alright I keked at that one.
I don't skip chest day, see pic 3. I'm benching 230 lbs when I weighed 135, and I bulked to 145 now. I posted vid on fit before.

Ty senpai. Any workout recomendations?

BS... more like 14-15%

You need more than bench if you want actual defined chest. Add in flyes and incline DB bench

It's only "flat" when I pose like pic 2. It actually pops out further than the rest of my body when unflexed, and fills out my shirt just fine, but nothing I fucking do has anything more than a marginal effect on my obliques, I don't get it man. I'm doing pic related with almost 80 lbs and I've only seen minimal difference.

Already am, senpai. See response above.

Don't know what to say then. Maybe you just got some of histories worst muscle insertions.

Pic 4 looks hilarious as fuck. Never seen something like that before

You're a moron.

It's my fucking obliques and lats, man. I'm gonna start really working on lats more but for the fucking life of me Idk what more I can do to cut my obliques. Am I destined for fridge mode for my whole life?

You're literally just saying that to try and make him feel insecure because you are jealous