Manboobs

How do I go about loosing these? Have had man-boobs as long as I can remember. I just want to have a fit chest and be able to take my shirt off without getting funny looks. Started going back to the gym after 2 years. Been doing dumbbell flys and bench press, is there anything else I can do to loose them?
More details:
>21 yo
>260lbs / 117 kgs
>6'5" / 195cm
>work out 6days /week (started going back to the gym 1.5 weeks ago)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3yCSlq9fOD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Strength training will not magically reshape your chest. The only answers here are fat loss or surgery.

Raloxifene

any recommendations for fat loss routines

Is that your chest? Lad that looks like legit gyno I mean I myself have larger nips than I'd like and some chest fat still and I question if I have gyno sometimes but you legit have booblets

I wanna suck on those fun bags while jerking my cock.

eat less you fucking idiot

jesus fucking christ how can people be this goddamn stupid

did all your fucking fat clog up your goddamn brain? jesus christ i fucking hate you

please, this is a sfw-board

Show pussy

>21yo
>been going to the gym for 2 years
It's most likely too late brother, the gyno has most likey hardened. I have the same thing, I need to get surgery, it costs about 2000€ here. Also stop drinking milk, it has a lot of estrogen.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

What the fuck? I've never seen a man get bumps on his nipples like that, only on girls

Nice Stevie Wonder nips, faggot.

>260lbs
>2 years gym

>Why do I have manboobs

Because you're still fucking obese, you're body is caked in fat including your chest aka boobs

lose fucking weight... fucking HELL

>roiding for this

Not OP, but I've had gyno since I was 15, and my gyno boobs are twice the size of OPs and I also have small bumps on my nipples. I've lost 20kg in 4 months so far but my man breasts aren't shirking, I wear this thing to push up my breasts plus 2 T-shirts and a hoddie in public so I don't look like a failed transvestite freak. I can't wait till I have enough money for the surgery.

tits or gtfo

Lol you're tits are big. How about eating less fatso?

Pics please.

Weight / Height

I think you may have a hormonal issue user. You might wanna see a doctor about those. That's not just flabby fat, they're perky and full like a real woman's breasts. Go see a doctor dude.

Lift on a cut and lose significant weight. I had manboobs I am 174 cm and I was 80kg now I am 69 kg and they are gone. When I switch to bulking and make some muscle in my chest they will even get better

I have the same size of man breasts as this guy
youtu.be/3yCSlq9fOD4

191cm/110kg
My target weight is 80kg, and I'll probably reach that weight in 6 months

Nice gyno faggot.

>191cm/110kg
85kg and a bit of belly fat here, wishing you luck

Lose wait you fat fuck.

Almost same boat as OP
>>started 117kg
tall
days later
kg
>>doctors appointment in 2 days
>>weigh in and drug test to see that I didn't do this to myself etc
>>fasting for 2 days starts in 10 hours.
>>if all goes good I will get surgery for free if I convince the doc that it causes mental health problems
>>ofc it fucking does. 10 years of people grabbing my fits, 10 years of never going without a tshirt.

Protip OP
Cut calories. U are fatty, fatty survive longer with less food, give me to a shot.
20g carbs 1300 calories a day is my diet.

I thought they were normal.

where do you live?

lol

>implying loosing weight will help OP who has actual breast tissue
save up that $$$ for surgery OP

Viking faggot here

what country is that then. Every faggot metal head from northern europe claims to have viking blood so you're not narrowing it down

Norway

No way

Don't lose them, senpai. Lemme suck on em

How much should gyno surgery cost in Canada, a clinic quoted me 8500 before a consultation. Seems crazy overpriced

Blue board

You guys need to stop being so mean!

OP clearly wants to better himself, you should be supportive of your fellow fit members!

This is why some fit guys don't have girlfriends and if they do it doesn't last.

I think it's like $4000 in Mexico, there's a clinic there that only does this.

Lose 20-25kg