Can working out reduce anxiety? i have constant anxiety and some days panic attacks

can working out reduce anxiety? i have constant anxiety and some days panic attacks.

Yes. Cardio is the key for me

im skinny fat now, planning on losing weight first. thanks user

Yes. I'm not sure I can explain how, just try a workout that is just hard enough to take your mind off of anything but the workout

well thats not gonna work even on benzos at a party im worrying about shit

Well just try it fambibi, you're not losing anything

Eating works better for me.

Get good sleep, eat better, go on an information fast.

Worked for me, but not weights. Cardio, running does well, rock climbing did better for me (even though it isn't really cardio). Cycling not so much.

Moot point. You'll be too anxious to go to the gym.

It helps a little.

Cardio is what really axes that shit though. Thirty minutes or more a day seems to do the trick.

Kek agrees, cardio for anxiety. Intensive masturbation might work as well.

>Intensive masturbation might work as well.

I had the opposite problem. I think excessive masturbation was contributing to my anxiety.

Fuck yes. The reason why started lifting was to reduce my anxiety and depression

Running outside helps tons

how do you go about an information fast?

100 PULL UPS! 100 PUSH UPS! 100 SIT UPS! AND 5KM RUN EVERY DAY!!!!

tfw not so long ago I thought that was impressive

What stretches do you do for that?

I have anxiety too, and the first week I started working out I had a a convulsive seizure, but I don't think it was related at all.
Never experienced something like that again.

Eating better, sleeping properly and meditation are the 3 most important ones for me.

>I think excessive masturbation was contributing to my anxiety.

Whenever I go on NoFap, intense anger and dissatisfaction with life seems to overwhelm my anxiety like hot sauce cutting through the taste of spoiled meat.

Whatever works, I guess.

I get that sometimes, but I feel way better in other ways. I swear you just get this raw alpha badassery. Don't know how to explain really.

fellow panicbro here

exercise and eating right helped me SO much.

I used to have panic attacks ranging from 20 minutes to an hour once a week.

What fixed me was working out (even just getting to the gym and stretching) and eating more veggies (it doesn't have to be perfect, just get more fruits, veggies, and lay off the caffiene and sugar).

Seriously, they were gone in the first 2 weeks. I think the next panic attack I had after that was about 3 months later, then not again for another year, and I haven't had one since. Last one was 2008