What is the IRL manlet cut off?

What is the IRL manlet cut off?

if you have to ask...you're below it

6'4

hahahaha
you will die alone
hahahahahahah

Never see people called tall when they're under 5'10, so I'd say that, at least in NV, USA.

I'm nowhere near manlet status even by autistic Veeky Forums standards I just want to know the general cut off like forever a boy 5'5?

anything below 180cm is short
anything below 170cm is midget lmao

5'10"

less is noticable

that's below 5'11 and and 5'7 to our retard friends

anyone below 7 feet needs to kill themselves immediately desu

I'm 5'9" and Veeky Forums is literally the first time I've ever had anyone even hint that I was short.

Literally no one irl has even indicated that it is an issue whatsoever. Women don't care. I've dated shorter. I've dated taller.

Buying into the 6'1", 6'2", 7'8", whatever meme is an indication that someone doesn't spend enough time interacting with real people.

This post will undoubtedly be met with "manlet" and "kill yourself", and no one actually cares

M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T

5'10 is the cut-off, 5'11 is still ultimately manlet, but they will always say they are 6' and will get away with it

>M A N L E T
>A
>N
>L
>E
>T

Yeah, that tal and you have back problems and will never look decent without alot of roids. I know you're actually a manlet posting this. 5' 11" and under need to kys

SPOTTED THE MANLET

>I'm 5'9" and Veeky Forums is literally the first time I've ever had anyone even hint that I was short.
I'm 6'0" and I feel short every day when I walk on the street.

Anything below 6'3" is realistically a manlet.

6 foot manlet detected

I´m 6'1'' and ive been called too short to date by a 5'3'' girl

Lmao, they are definitely thinking it if they see a taller guy. If you're walking down the street together and a full grown male walks by she'll definitely think "That looks good, why don't I have that" especially if she is taller than you. Unless you only date blind women, it will matter.

My wife is literally twice your height lying down

Was probably wearing foot high heels. Had to be at least 6'4''

I'm 5'11.5" and I say I'm 5'10" to make other people look shorter.

>finds out calling us skeletons isnt working
>trying to call us manlets now

You people seriously never learn

I literally lol'd

thanks, bruh

Sneakers mostly, she wasnt a high heels type of girl
I mean dating is problematic already but honestly being less than 6'2'' really makes me wonder if its even worth the bother

>assblasted n-no I'm not a manlet, y-you are

I just want you to be happy, bby.

measuring half inches is a sure way to detect a mental manlet

"This One Veeky Forumsizen Discovers the Secret to Unlimited (You)s, and You Won't Believe What it Is!"

>my wife

She would be if the fucking government would get off my ass

It's really closer to 5'11.76"

>being less than 6'2 really makes me wonder if its even worth the bother
get a FUCKING grip. jesus christ. how fucking spineless can you be?

This is why short girls are literally garbage tier. They try to overcompensate harder than manlets and the only way they can gain anything is by latching on to tall chads. At least manlets accomplish shit on their own.

170cm under is short 170-180cm average , 180-190cm tall , 190cm+ = freak unless your a professional athlete

I think 5'10" is the shortest I could accept, but for Veeky Forums standards I think anything less than 6'0" is a manlet.

Feels going being 6 ft though

Actual real life cut off to where its not gonna be the first thing people notice and make a deal of is 5'7" or 5'8"

>feels good being the absolute minimum
no it doesn't tbqh :(

Literally almost every girl is 5'7" or below. Anything above is a freak

Wait... A manlet thread on fit???

im 193cm. should I just kill myself now?

>tfw love the runway model aesthetic

ayy fug u mang

Why the fuck would you wanna fuck a bony skeltal?

her height + 6 inches

>tfw hooked up with 6'1.5" grill last weekend
>tfw 1/2" taller than her
>dont even have to bend down to kiss her
>feels good brahs

>190 + cm
>freak

Manlet detected

190 to 200 cm is god tier

Found the faggot tall women are hnnnnnnngggg tier

omg lorna

>he's not into spooky sex
>he doesn't make the girls he fucks scream "rattle me bones!"

How do you call yourself a man?

How many girls have you fucked that are 6ft or above?

Go to any bar, there might be one girl thats close to 6 foot

>6'3
>put on 15-20lbs it's not that noticeable
m8 I didn't even start looking big til I out on 25lbs with a cycle after already being 215

>tfw 179cm

JUST

5'5 is the legitmate manlet point.

Its the world average female height, if you are below this point you are not even a male anymore, just become a trap.

I've seen 5'7 lads who Veeky Forums laugh at, get pussy just fine. Only basic bitches are like "when tyrone is 6'0

anything below 1.80 is manlet tier
amd between 1.80-1.85 is avarage

There is a difference between not tall and short

You're not short, you're not tall

I mean making a comment like this is pretty much pointless on fit but yea youre right

eyy 5'5" here

kill me senpai

country?

IRL? Below 5'9".

On Veeky Forums? Under 6'.

>tfw 5'6 in sweden

guy you're responding to

i'm in UK

>average female height here is 5'5"

at least i have a lot of 'friends'

Why is this same thread posted every single day with the exact same replies everytime? Just put manlet cut off heights in the fucking sticky already jesus. - T. Manlet

165 cm (5'5) hobbit here. My consolation is that I live in a country of manlets, so almost everyone here is pretty short.

The tallest guy in my high school class was just 180 cm (5'10") and there is like 10 dudes shorter than 170 cm (5'7").

hi ahmed

5'6"-6' is manlet
5'-5'6" is turbo manlet
Below 5' is dwarf

i'm ethnically german and 5'7

tfw 6' but live in Sweden so still a manlet

how many males are 6', 70%? try being 5'6

5'6?

How about being literally average height for a woman.

5'5" senpai

What are you whining about lanklet

you guys are ridiculous. I would say like 5'7 or something.

Literally all women prefer taller men, the same way all women prefer men without giant boils or missing limbs

>5'5
>average height for a woman in sweden
pick one

I'm shorter than most of my 16 year old sisters females friends

i'm 5'5 but in chile

still feel kinda short now because the new generation is taller than my generation

5'7" is average in Chile, right?

>Women don't care.

They may not vocally say anything but you're wrong. I bet you have been cheated on. I bet you they guys she sees have been tall.

If you live in the west anything under 5'7" is manlet status. Anything between that and 5'11" is just "kinda short" tier

I've cucked guys who are taller than me tbqh

depends on where you are

there are zones in santiago (the capital) where i feel really average with 5'5, sometimes i feel taller than average

but in upper class areas i feel short

I have never felt like a midget, because the old generation the average is like 5'4, so i always find people between 35-60's years old who are my height

Yes, but I would say that the average for boys (16-18) is 5'10 or something like that

You're an outlier in the data faggot.

yeah, the newer generation is tall as fuck, so there i feel kinda short

How the fuck are people still getting taller? It's not like we're eating that much healthier these days, yet you always see short parents with tall kids

I've wanted to move to Chile ever since I started reading Bolaño. Part of the reason is because I figured dating would be easier other there given that I'm only a couple inches taller than the average American woman. Are you guys as height obsessed as we are?

Width doesn't count, but good for you for bagging one, Ahab

I used to eat like shit in my early years and came short in the end, i also had to carry heavy shit to help my dad in his market work, i have huge natural quads as a result, my built is like candito's

my sister actually came 5'7 and she is 14 while i'm 26, because she was feeded better and my family had more money when she was young

so i think diet is really fundamental, in fact i only started to eat well when i started to lift, before i would eat meat like every 2 weeks and literally 0 protein, only carbs and fat

One

Found the one by accident

not him, but not at all.

anyone under 6'3 is a manlet

Anything lower than 9'10 is midget tier, lurk more

>chile
More like child

we weren't height obsesed as america but it's changing fast because the new generation is taller than the one before and it's getting more noticeable

before we were all manlets so it was stupid to start doing those measure contests, now it's more diverse

GREATMEME

I remember reading somewhere that cortisol produced from stress affects bone growth, hence people with easier childhoods being taller. My brothers were raised on the exact same diet as my parents, yet they're much taller.

GREATMEME CAUSE HEIGHT

5'7" here too
how user? the amount of people who say 'if only you were an inch taller' or 'shame you stopped growing' has been enough to take a permanent toll on my life

>tfw growing up in poverty with alcoholic parents
>tfw still 6ft

>be white manlet
>move to Thailand where the average guy is like 5'3"
>fuck all of their western-obsessed bitches
Problem solved tbqh