Just had possibly the best feeling workout of my life

just had possibly the best feeling workout of my life

1 hour, 4 sets of until fail workouts of upper body (bis tris chest back shoulders then some that combine)

why did that feel so great?

should i do that every time?

there has to be something wrong with purely until fail

going to try it with legs tomorrow

zyzz answer my fucking post

Hope those boobs don't go when that muffin top does.

got her into working out, little bit of loss but nothing compared to how much she has leaned out

You're looking at a future landwhale right there.

yeah, you should train until failure every time man
its not like you'll get injured or something

this is why i'm asking
why do you jump to injury?
until fail gives a higher likelihood of a serious tear?

>1 hour
>whole upper body
>"Workout"
Seriously, dyel?

no rest periods, was in full pump mode for the entire workout, don't waste time in gym or really anywhere
what do you do, the 3 hour meme?

If you aren't moving baby weight then yes.

And since you will always stay small unless you stop moving baby weights, there is no option.

while i admit i'm not as huge as i used to be, not doing baby weights
11/2pl8 bench and shit, not like i'm doing 50 reps until fail tends to be between 5-10 reps

Split the workout and go more frequently training and do more exercises/sets, I Workout about 45 minutes per day but only do one muscle group per day.
How you wanna build a massive chest when you also try to hit back, shoulders, arms and Abs that day within 60 minutes? Might be a Beginner idk

no that genuinely sounds like a good idea but the issue i run into when i tried this is typically back workouts include bis in some way, so if my bis are still fucked from 2 days ago then my back workout is also going to be shit

Well it really depends what you personally want.
If you just want to hit the gym, have a pump, have fun and look good to girls with your shirt off then yes, absolutely fine go to to failure and enjoy yourself.

But if you want to see how far you can push your natural muscle mass, want to lift heavy and care more for the aspect of what you can possibly achieve, then you should start educating yourself a little and learning how to make proper routines. Pumps are not priority to natural lifters.

I am saying this without putting any value into any of the two decisions. Both are perfectly fine and I acknowledge both equally.

so if i want to build mass you reccomend more defined sets rather than until fail, because i would like to get back to how big i was

I would recommend you to read up on routines that are approved of propel doing strength training.
Now you might say they are all fat, but while this is true you have to realize that they have he the most muscle mass of all natural lifters.
Everything else is just a thing of diet.

General idea: Base your workouts around the big three and put your focus on increasing them in weight gradually.
Add accesorie to this, such as some pull-ups, barbell rows, curls, whatever.

But even for these accesoires, especially those for back where you can go really heavy, put your focus on bringing up the weight you work with.
Don't chase pumps with super drop sets bla crap. That is for steroid users.
But with accesoires you can usually go to failure just fine.

I mean, you can tell on your own where it's safe to go to failure and where it's not, right?
Grinding out a ahitty deadlift sure as hell isnt a safe as grinding out a pull-up.

wow
good advice on fit
here's a r8 v10 i saw on the road the other day
love you

Which big three?

Kek
Gn8 lad

it's called a pump you dingus.
going to failure on every set only works if you train like kai green.

>which big three?

Who is this anime?

>base your workouts around the big three
>there are four big lifts

>db curl
>bb curl
>preacher curl
>??

>no hint of hammer curls

Why are you even here?