I'm 6'0" and every single day I think how much happier I would be in my body if I was taller. Do I have body dysmorphia?

I'm 6'0" and every single day I think how much happier I would be in my body if I was taller. Do I have body dysmorphia?

Every time someone taller than me walks past me on the street I start to daydream about how great it would be to be 6'3" or so. It's all I can think about in crowds.

6'1" is the sane maximum.

Normal beds are still long enough and the list goes on.

Why does that Turbo Manlet crack me up so?

You're nuts, just think how much harder it would be for you to shop for clothes if you were any taller. Plus, I'm only 177 cm and sometimes I hit my head in small cars. I worked in a snowplow crew once, and that shovel was a couple inches shorter than optimal. I had to bend over uncomfortably to use it right. I worked in a grocery store and stocking the bottom rows are hard enough. Actually, I'm probably just tall enough to get the top shelves, maybe an inch or two for some off them would help.

ehkä se on se ryssyys

im 6'5" and i wish i was smaller.

grass is alway greener blablabla

Because he's more built than you will ever be

>>Do I have body dysmorphia?

Yes.

Height > being strong, built, or both.

Kuulakärkikynä.

What board do you think you're on? This is Veeky Forums not /bornperfect/

Maybe, but at least when I order a beer at the bar, the bartender can see me.

kek got eem

shoo manlet shoo

>Beer

Not going to make it

*hiss*

I'm the same as you. I only came to peace with it once I accepted that I am a total fucking loser and just wasn't born/meant to be an alpha male or anything like that.

Im 6'2" and Ive thought 1 extra inch would be nice, but people taller feel the same way. everyone wants to be taller, but 6'0" and above you should be content. 5'10"-5'11" you should be happy youre not a turbo manlet, 5'9" at least youre about as tall as taller girls(not the outliers), and the rest i have no words of encouragement for, sorry

i might have been baited, but that guy is clearly roiding to compensate for something. I wonder what that something might be

6.4 here, Im pretty happy with my lenght and I don't have many height related issues except for flying absolutely killing my legs.

6.2 something here. 190 cm
Shovels and work stuff often too little to handle without bending over. Also have trouble finding good shoes my size. 47 or maybe 13 in us size. Stop complaining about things you can not do anything about and steer your focus on things you can do something about. Like accepting yourself

>when you realize that being taller isn't going to make you happier

I have 48 shoe size and I'm not really finding it difficult to shop for shoes

In my country (norway) most shops have shoes up to 46. I am guessing you live in a bigger city

i'm 5'5 and i don't give afuck

i even use those converse shoes who don't give any height compensation

i use long hair so i look even shorter

stay mad lanklets, i just saw today one insecure lanklet yelling at his gf who actually had something for me months ago kek

I live in Helsinki. There's usually only like 1 or 2 boxes of 48 next to 20 pairs of 44s but all I need is that one pair. The last time I wanted a shoe but they didn't have it in my size was a few years ago.

Hello finnish fellow.

I see. Good for you.

Terve. Kerro terveisia Timo:ille minulta.

sori en asu lähiöissä

Kommari kerrostalo?

vastaremontoitu sodan jälkeen rakennettu kivitalo kiitos kysymästä

Very nice. (I'm at the limit of my Finnish proficiency.)

When I make it to Helsinki, I'll buy you a kossu and a Karhu III in exchange for a tour of your house.

Is the sauna in the basement or out back?

good choice as far as bulk lager goes.
>mfw I have no sauna
tbf my last place had one and the 4 years I lived there I didn't use it a single time. I think sauna is pretty pointless unless it's right on the ocean/lakefront. I get my yearly sauna fix at the family's summer house.

Ah, okay. I usually only use mine in the winter myself when I can jump in the snow.

Lanklet cancer pls go