Do Veeky Forums girls make better gf material?

Do Veeky Forums girls make better gf material?

Of course, the chances of them getting fat and lazy are non-existent.

>protein farts
No thank you

>that nose
It looks deformed

nobody cares fucking autist

>not sucking the protein out of their ass and getting a test boost

Leave now, consider this mercy

There's pros and cons. They're hotter, obviously. But remember, "loyalty" means absolutely nothing to a woman, they will leave you the second a better deal comes along, and a fit girl would have better chances of finding a better deal.

Boo this man!!!

no, they are more likely to cuck you

If you're a 6/10 settle for a 4/10 for better chances of her being loyal and not having the urge to find someone better?

a thing is not beautiful because it last user, humans think personality and hotness are somehow opposites and we can control how we feel about a woman based on her personality.
i stop controlling what wont, always go for the what makes your dick the hardest. Scarlet got some bomb as titties

depends I wouldn't date a girl who is like hardcore powerlifter it'd be weird. there was a girl who was deadlifting in gym I saw not too heavy like between 1 and 2 plates but was slamming weights on and slamming the weight during reps. she was also using sloppy form. girl or guy you shouldn't slam weights on the bar and unless your pulling 3 plus plates you shouldn't have to slam the weight every rep.

>tfw always catch 2-4/10 chicks mirin
That probably means I'm 'attainable' to them
I wanna fucking kill myself

I saw these 2 roided out chicks at my tertiary gym and I surmised they had clits bigger than my dick.
Although a plus is you could get a grill looking juicy a lot cheaper since it only takes like 10mg variables a day. Literally a tenth of a dudes dose.

>girls making gf material
As opposed to?...

>As opposed to?

Girls who don't lift/workout and give no fucks about their diets

i wouldn't know
>tfw non-Veeky Forums gf

I think fatties who got fit are the best. Been dating one for a couple years. She got bullied and shit and had like no friends so she just kept to herself and observed how ridiculous women are; learned from it all.
>Doesn't get mad if i wanna chill with my friends.
>Doesn't get mad if I forget anniversaries or birthdays.
>Doesn't believe in yelling to get a point across, will sit down and talk like an adult should and sort out problems. Have literally never been in an argument and very rarely a disagreement that needed a sitdown.
>Plays vidya with me
>Super chill overall.

And she eats healthy and works out with me. 10/10 get yourself a recovering fattie

I've had both fit and chubby gfs and the difference is chubbier girls tend to hide their crazy shit for about a month and then they turn into complete bitches, while fit girls keep a constant mild bitchy temperament. So if you have to choose, go for a fit gf

I don't like saggy skin

>You have missed out on teenage love
>You'll never be 15 and in love
>Lying in the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
>Not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
>Only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on Monday
>You'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girl's virginity, and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
>You'll never have a girl around everyday after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just fuck like rabbits
>You're in your 20s now
>Gotta get a good job
>Gotta be a serious man now
>All the good ones are taken
>Maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
>They have already felt those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
>They have already had tonnes of partners
>mfw you missed out on teenage love
>mfw you've missed out on the most beautiful thing in this life

Teenage love was just an early lesson that people lie and love isn't actually real.

Maybe I'm smarter for it, but damn I wish I could go back to those days where I thought marriage was actually worth something and women didn't lie to get what they want and leave you without a second thought.

I like a woman to know I'm better than her and can go get another hoe if she acts up. So I'd say no but I won't entertain a fat bitch either.

if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life

never make a pretty woman your wife

Actually this. Teenage "love" teaches you that almost anyone, including loved ones, will betray you and turn their back on you at the worst times.

Find yourself a fit girl with a 6/10 face but a 9/10 body and a 10/10 personality.

if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life

never make any woman your wife

Found one close to that. Love hanging out with her, flirting, and cuddling.

I fucking hate that she's my cousin though

You probably won't have a choice though m8.

damn user... dem feels

I wished i would have focused on my work instead of fucking Stacy's in HS.

I still went to college and got a good job but damn would things have been easier if i wasnt constantly 99% focused on what my dick wanted

This 2bhonest

subtle meme

Stop watching movies user

Stupid feely pasta is stupid and feely. Stop romanticizing the symptoms of puberty

>not knowing loose skin is a normie meme

After dating almost one hundred girls, fuck around 30 of them, 2 long term relationships and a 17 year marriage I believe that the best woman is the one you can negotiate your and hers priorities and compromises.
Everything else is secondary

That honestly depends.

On one hand they're more likely to have deep rooted insecurity issues based on appearance and/or gender identity and might turn into a total whackjob or a dude down the line.

On the other hand they're likely to live longer, probably won't get fat, will cook you nutritious food and generally more supportive of your lifestyle than a non Veeky Forums gf would be.

If you can find a Veeky Forums gf who honestly seems like a well adjusted baggage-free human being then you're fucking golden.

Hell no. Tall elegant women do.

Pic related no one is better than tay tay

BEGONE BUTT BANDIT

BUTT BANDIT GET YE GONE

just remember that even the most accomplished and disciplined women are still whore with a gaping hole that years to be filled with cum. They're only as loyal as their available options.

BEGONE BUTT BANDIT

fuck user
I never had any of that highschool and uni were go to school and come home, no girls or partying.
now I'm 22 and feel like a bunch of my life hasnt been lived/experienced.
i feel so incomplete/lost

go back /r9k/ fucking faggot

back to /b/ child

I'm not the one with a fundamental misunderstanding of women obviously spawned from a lack experience with them.

>thinking teenage infatuations are in any way representative of what actual, authentic, mutual love feels like
>not realizing teenage relationships are awkward as fuck 999/1000 and seldom end well

first cousin?

Nice damage control you losers
LMAO

nice fagpost, faggot

Lol, settling for a woman 2 points below yourself would've been solid 10 years ago. Today on the other hand, it's risky fucking business.

Don't even start thinking about finding a looksmatched gf.

I care

How come girls dont get attached to their guys like we do with girls lads? I just want a loyal qt clingy gf
>tfw i dont believe in love anymore
>tfw paranoid that ill lose or get cheated on after i finally get a qt

clearly

you cant find better gf material than this

Nice dude, enjoy what you have bro

dated a runner for about 3 months

Pros:
>Didn't bitch about staying in on a Friday night eating chicken and broccoli
>Had exceptional stamina when it came to sex
>Was light enough to throw around
>Super supportive and motivational
>Disciplined
>Looked amazing clothed/naked

Cons:
>Ex fatty with deep rooted insecurities
>Would wake up at buttfuck o'clock on a Saturday morning to go running
>Complete and utterly fucked in the head

Would definitely recommend

>looking up to Tay-BlackSchlongSucker-Tay

nope they will leave you in a heart beat.

>Teenage love was just an early lesson that people lie and love isn't actually real.
*tips fedora*
*is le enlightened by le own intelligence"

m8, that's too much for these frog posters to get

>If you can find a Veeky Forums gf who honestly seems like a well adjusted baggage-free human being then you're fucking golden.
>Female
>Well-adjusted
>baggage-free

Pick fucking one of those options m8, all women deep down are fucking nutjobs.

I'm 28 and have lived by myself for three years. At this point affection and companionship are so far removed from my life that I literally can't even imagine my life with someone else, and I feel like all women are just silly and not even worth pursuing. What the fuck is wrong with me?

where the fuck is her torso? is this shopped? she legit looks scary...

>affection and companionship are so far removed from my life

That's what's wrong.

her torso isn't really that short...is it?

I fucking HATE that. I work at a gym and we have had guys just obliterate our platforms doing that shit.

>Load a bar with a crazy amount of weight
>make all kinds of ungodly noise trying to lift it
>just straight drop it
>do only 3 reps, break the platform
>leave without re-racking the weights
>come back the next day "hey bruh, why is the deadlift platform gone?"
>because you fucking broke it jackass

That, and crossfitters hiding shit instead of putting it back are probably my two biggest autism triggers working here. I will find kettle bells tucked away behind shit or on top of the vending machines. It would litterally be easier to re-rack them.

Fucking crossfitters.

>on top of the vending machines
kek

Damn, that sounds like hell, at my uni, you have to go through a seminar about how to use the Olympic platforms, the lifts you can perform on it, not being an autist and slamming the weights and the like, perhaps you guys should start that up, save you some dosh on insurance as well.

Yes, she has a 10 inch torso.

I heard they were more likely to be crazy and we all know, don't put your dick in crazy.

Don't know.
All I know is that I want to skeet in the girl on the OP's pic.

BETA MAXIMUS

I'm genuinely surprised nobody's smashed our platform yet, because I've never seen a deadlift lowered properly. Probably because none of them ever go above like 3pl8. If that.

And of course the people doing it deadlift a grand total of twice a month, bounce the weight off the platform like it's a fucking basket ball, and all the usual tricks. I saw a guy bouncing RDLs the other day. Where the fuck do they learn that shit?

ah we have that too. I never learned how to do any of the oly lifts. I should probably sign up for it

This just keeps getting better and better

Because biology.

Nope. Just go to a church, plenty of good girls there who have never slept around with anyone. But now they are wife material, smarter and older. Never settle for a slut

suck it up, and live with it
that is the boat we poorfags are all in

softbodies

Pretty clear evidence that it is

...recovering fattie has much to recommend:
determination, will, and success.
Thanks for pointing out, user.

Im not kidding, I spend about 2 hours every night re-racking shit.

Look at the kettle bell rack, great, we're missing an 80 pound kettle bell.

Spend 45 minutes trying to find it.

I have found them in the parkinglot, on top of the lockers, in the sauna, on top of the vending machines, or basically tucked anywhere they can fit.

I once found one of our 150 pound atlas stones in the showers.

Thats the problem, they DO smash our platforms. Then they dip out without saying shit like we dont cameras all over the place and wont know who did it.

I will come up and tell em to knock it off, but it can get busy and sometimes I will just find the thing smashed to hell when im doing a walk-through and have to look on the camera to figure out who dunnit.

fuk

I almost threw up.

she actually bulked up

me too mate

What a sad looking arse.

>is this shopped?

But we are
I'm so clingy not even ugly but they leave

Love me.

NÜRNBERG
Ü
R
N
B
E
R
G

This should be outlawed.

nobody cares
you care
you are nobody
do you understand yet

She's got that Kermit the Frog build.

deserves a gif

The idea that men are more loyal than women is a complete myth, propagated and recirculated on Veeky Forums because it is mostly a male userbase. It's fun to call women disloyal cumbags, but if you really unironically believe it to be true, you have to pull your head out of the sand and take a breath of fresh air. I'm not getting mad at you man, I'm just trying to wake you up. Memes aside, there's no proof, physiologically or socially, that women are less loyal than men.