Not taking, every year, medication for threadworms

>not taking, every year, medication for threadworms

never gonna make it

Other urls found in this thread:

walgreens.com/store/c/reese's-pinworm-medicine-suspension/ID=prod352717-product
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Threadworms are harmless moron. I don't get how anyone could be retarded enough to hate on them.

>threadworms
>stealing food nutrients
>harmless

top kek

That's such a bullshit myth. I'll have you know threadworms are typically peaceful.

except when they're making your arse sore

That sounds like something a threadworm would say

Thank you giant threadworm that has gained consciousness somehow.

>Threadworm detected

if they are peaceful, then why they make my anus itch?
gotcha

threadworm alert

Worms of peace, let's let in as many as possible.

>eating up all of your food and giving you a horribly itchy angus all night.
>peaceful
I bet you faggots like Muslims as well.

got em right now. Fucking hate these lil twats.
Need perscription to get meds.
Cuntbag doctor never answers phone. Called the cunt 8 times today.
Asshole is SORE.

THREADWORM DEFENCE FORCE PLEASE LEAVE NOW!

> tfw got threadworms
> never went to the doctor because the internet told me I would have to disclose to my family so they could also go on meds
> went away after a couple years

woh lad

dont worry bud
theyll be back
soon

Wh

Been nearly ten years fella.

I won.

I needed this laugh. Thank you user kun

fucking KEK

No problem buddy

Haha nice user

I have an itchy butthole and am worried I got worms down there or someshit

pls help

Muslim threadworms?

NIGHTMARE FUEL!!!

This poster is a threadworm.

ha

>went away after a couple years
wtf. you had worms for years and just waited for them to go away?? whatever the fuck the medication is for them, why not just buy it offline from mexico or china?/?

You realize they sell pinworm medication over the counter at places like rite aid, cvs and walgreens right? I got these fuckers a year ago after handling a wild turtle. Two doses of this stuff and they were completely gone.

walgreens.com/store/c/reese's-pinworm-medicine-suspension/ID=prod352717-product

same

Just tell your life partner to use more lube.

>I got these fuckers a year ago after handling a wild turtle

THEFUCK?
How is that possible?

A tape test is the most reliable method for diagnosing a pinworm infection. A tape test consists of taking a piece of cellophane tape and pressing the sticky, adhesive side against the skin around the anus. Since pinworms often exit the anus while the infected person sleeps, you should conduct a tape test upon waking in the morning. If eggs are present, they will stick to the tape. Take the tape to your doctor, who can place it on a slide and examine it under a microscope to see if it contains pinworm eggs.

Routine morning activities, such as bathing or using the toilet, can remove eggs from your skin, so the results of a tape test are most accurate if you perform the test when you first wake up. The CDC recommends that you conduct a tape test at least three times, on three consecutive mornings, to increase your likelihood of finding pinworm eggs.

KEK

Topkek

>Handling a wild turtle
wtf is this thread ahahaha i needed the laugh

Pinworms are common in mammals and are often found in contaiminated water. It was a painted turtle and the microscopic eggs were clearly in the water. The turtle was in my driveway and I almost ran it over with my car. I moved it back to the pound out behind my house and probably deposited the eggs onto my door knob before washing my hands.

I noticed the worms just a few days later.

You can typically see the worms in your stool. They appear as thin white strands and will definitely stand out as abnormal.

In plenty of part of the US, wild turtles will jut wander into your yard.

If you're out cutting the grass and not a total asshole, you will move the turtle instead of running him over.

What's the manhole? Is that like someone's anus or something?

oh ok

Where do you expect it emerge from, not someone's asshole? Fuck, what else would it be?

I'm a physician assistant and even I am shocked at the number of people who say they have or have had pinworms/threadworms. I rarely ever see patient's with this and even then I only hear about it from pediatricians. Is this more common in Europe or something?

This. Hearing everyone talk it sounds like its normal or something. Its not. Never had any sort of worm, lice, fungal infection, and so on.

Are people just a lot less hygienic than me or something? Its not like I'm a shut-in, I go to the public beach practically every day in the summer and stuff.

pinworms don't crawl around and make your ass itch until night for some reason

Is this a fucking white/black people thing? Oh my god you guys are fucking sick. No seriously wtf?!

nice

>not getting worms while on a cut

>having worms in your ass
>year of our lord
>there are literal dogs posting on Veeky Forums

Or school children.

I literally had them 90% of the time at school because there were faggots with shit hygiene who constantly re-infected everyone.

Left school and haven't had them since, except on holidays to places with shit hygiene.

>implying you weren't that faggot

Were you rubbing buttholes with other kids?

Threadworms, diarrhea after eating out and other anus related issues are an american staple.

Never ever have I seen somebody have these problems here.

They're just poor, innocent threadworms!
Let them live inside you or you're a speciesist bigot

you moron eat a shitload of garlic
cheap, natural solution

moderate threadworms

I had that stuff when I was a kid. Probably through playing in sand and other kid things. Terrible, those make your ass itchy like nothing in the world. Felt so much better when I told my parents and got treated.

#notAllThreadworms

not in euroland

he's right u know

>people literally defending ass worms

/threadworm

yeahhhhh...only murikans get diarrhea and butt parasites.

Threadworms are a species of peace

Kek

Are they vampires?

worm pls

mein seids best one

winner