Manlet tears

>one chance at life
>born 5'6"

It's not fair, Veeky Forums. I lift, I even diet. I'll never be as attractive as a 6'4" Swedecuck who's never touched iron in his life. Is there anything I can do to grow? I'm only 18. I am literally considering surgery.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit the manlet insecurity is at an all time high right now. Why complain about something you cant change.

i feel bad for the retards who didn't realize that this manlet stuff is 95% meme.

I have literally overheard women in the gym say things like "he'd be pretty cute but he's so short".

I fucking hate you lanklets so much. You have no fucking clue how disadvantaged manlets.

manlets are literally on suicide watch today. so many threads.

you niggas are sad lmao...

>get Veeky Forums
>dont be ugly (haircut, nice clothes, hygiene,etc.)
>work on your game, confidence, general social skills

you will do fine you fucking faggot. you can't change your height, so work with what you have...

do you seriously think bitches will throw themselves at you if you were 6'4? NO, because from what you posted, you sound like a beta faggot w/ no self esteem.

Because society is constantly judging you for it. Being a manlet is literally worse than being a nigger.

for reference, I am a Virgin who has never had a proper gf before. Farthest i got was some light kissing with a fat chick after two dates.

Get on hg bro. U might grow some. Puberty might still be in effect.

Why are manlets so insecure? You never see ugly people complaining outside of /r9k/. Suck it up little man.

Where do get

I remember since child to see short guys as eternal hardworkers, and looking up to them as someone i would want to be, to be recognized as a hardworker, a men's men, not a pussy boy

ironically i ended being 5'5 and getting shit for being so short and buff, oh well, it seems that i always knew my place

Because nobody gives a shit.
Here at least you might get some sympathy.

OP, stop being a faggot.

A real woman won't care you're short. Focus on you. Get paid, get gains and be true to yourself. You'll attract the right people if you'd stop being a pussy for five fucking minutes.

>source: 5'4" manlet with an amazing life.

>I am literally considering surgery

good luck with that

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

dunno bout that, haven't been killed at a routine traffic stop yet

>not realizing that the cops killing black people thing is a meme
Not only do police kill more unarmed white people, but often times in far less excusable circumstances. Yet you never see it on the news

>tfw same height as my gf so if she wears heels ever she towers over me

> I'm only 18
Not saying your going to magically grow but you still have 5 years of potential growth.

I just want to be happy
fuck me.

>born 6'5
You're mothers vagina must be fucked up.

So... any advancements in the leg lengthening procedure? Will it still fuck up mobility?

yeah but i wasn't talkin' bout skin color

'BREAKING NEWS, ANOTHER MANLET SHOT DEAD BY POLICE FOR REFUSING TO COOPERATE WITH AMUSEMENT PARK EMPLOYEES FOR BEING TOO SHORT TO RIDE THE NEW PAUL WALKER RIDE'

some russians are developing a way of inserting stem cells into bone to reactivate growth plates.

Apparently it worked on sheep but they're still trying to get approval 2 years later.

Fuck, someone fund this shit. They could make so much money off insecure manlets

Everyone is insecure about something.
"My ears are so big" Obama
"[about himself] I'm ugly" Frank Zappa
"I wish women would find me attractive" George Orwell
Etc...

Feeling short? Martial arts is for you. Bruce Lee was 5'7"

Feeling short? Being president of the motherland is for you. Putin is 170cm

Putin is shorter than that. He's Sarkozy's height

Possibly

yfw the president of Ireland is an actual leprechaun

Hahaha wow that is cold.
DESU, I'm glad she said it like it was though. Better to get rejected quick than led around by a girl who's secretly disgusted by your height.

t. 5'6" manlet

Google lists Medvedev as 5'4" but Putin as 5'7". What's going on here?

Putin is changing his height on IMDB again

This

damn man
what if every nation's president was just the best doppelganger for their most famous mythical creature

this made me laugh really fucking hard jesus

No but studies show mixed race kids tend to be taller, smarter, and better looking.

If you can't win this generation, try winning the next.

Find a manlet minority chick

>6'4"
>attractive
Pick one.

Girls wet themselves over giants, even when they have ugly faces like Adam Driver. In reality though, it's harder for tall guys to pick up chicks in clubs because they have to awkwardly lean in to talk to them. 6'1" is legitimately the perfect male height.

You mean womanlet? You know trannies can't reproduce, right?

MK-677 would be far easier, safer, and cheaper.

Can you just buy that shit on ebay no problems? Where do you get it?

Nootropic Source seems like the most respected option right now.

How does shipping work?

>only 18

You probably are just slow to hit your growth spurt. Talk to your doctor because usually they can look at tests and tell you how tall you'll end up growing.

Welcome to the "it has to be something besides my shitty personality" thread

>tfw everyone told me this when I was 17
>tfw almost 25 and still waiting for that growth spurt
Don't give him false hope

>be 5'9"
>a lot of my friends are taller, so I feel manlet tier
>walking around campus today, walk past a guy, no taller than 5'
>I feel so big vs him and I suddenly feel happy I'm not as short as him
take what you can get. it can always be worse

Growth plates can't be stimulated. It's a physical limitation on bone growth, like a cork in a bottle of wine.
People that grow in a big way after puberty have hormonal disorders that are damaging in the long run, but they don't experience growth plate fusion. If it's happened, it's done, you're done.
A manlets forever.
Or...
Until you learn.

>tfw 5'7 and like taller girls
>tfw no amazon gf to make me feel small and dainty

>work on your game
Is this reddit?

>they can grow ears on mice
>they can't regrow growth plates
Here's to hoping science can figure this shit out one day

You just order it and they mail it, breh.

i know that feel. I don't necessaily want to feel small, but I wish I was taller so I could attempt to pick up taller women. tall women are so hot. long legs, massive asses, wew

what does that have to do with reddit?

I read about the Russian stem cell procedure. No one knows whether or not it's real, but apparently it involves breaking the leg like in a standard leg lengthening operation, but instead of inserting a rod and lengthening that rod over time, you insert a biodegradable material that via some sort of stem cell magic grows slowly along with your new bone and cartilage. It's basically just a less invasive standard leg legthening procedure.

I've heard that if instead of Test you take Growth Hormone you can grow a bit, since supposedly that shit puts you back into puberty.

But you are 18 so I doubt you can afford it, or that it's legal where you live.

>one chance at life
>start balding at 19
>now 20 with no end in sight
Infinitely worse senpai
t. 6'0 fitizen

Only true if your growth plates haven't fused. That's 18 for most people, or around 21 for some men.

Checked, but there you go OP this might be your last hope.

>tfw 5'11

Is there hope?

Fuck off you're fine. Anything taller than 5'7" is doable.

What about exactly 5'7?

You're short, but within the normal range of short. Kit Harington height. You can still make it.

rough but with enough charisma its possible

you are noticeably short, but not a petite man just yet

>balding at 19
ouch m8. Hows your head shape? Also look up hair transplants, did wonders for rooney

No clue, I've never shaved it before.
It's just now getting to the point that I wont be able to hide it for much longer and buzz will soon be the only option.
I don't think transplants work when balding starts at a young age because of how quickly it progresses.

yeah, gotta grow up a bit then

maybe around 25ish is when it stops, you'd have to check with the doctor to be sure.

>maybe around 25ish is when it stops
Balding never stops, and it definitely doesn't stop at 25. There's a nice figure demonstrating that in the main paper on the androgen receptor SNP that affects balding. It keeps going into your 40's, 50's, and beyond. It might flatten out somewhat, though.

>tfw short
>tfw no one will ever be physically attracted to me
>tfw any girl I get will end up cucking me for a taller guy
>tfw feel like a complete outsider every time I walk outside
>tfw every girlfriend I've had has commented on it at least once, and usually ended up leaving me for a taller guy
>tfw life is actual suffering
>tfw all my friends having healthy sexual relationships full of one night stands and crazy European backpacking stories
>tfw literally invisible to women
The world is a cruel, cruel place

how short?

5'11"

5'6" last time I got measured, but I was wearing shoes

I'm 18 and about to hop on mk-677

>feel like outsider when im outside

thats some silly wording you chose amigo

>tfw all my friends having healthy sexual relationships full of one night stands

I'm 6'1" and haven't had sex in over a year, its not all about your height but also if youre autistic or not

It was intentional word play my friend. Shakespeare would've been proud tbqh

Can any manlets comment on if this works?

This

6'5 virgin here

When you say hormonal imbalance do you mean that their bodies did not produce enough HGH?If I make my body produce more HGH with niacin or sarms , will I grow taller even if my growth plates are closed but I am not donw growing yet?

If your growth plates are closed, you're done growing.

But you said that people with hormonal imbalances can grow taller but they dont experience growth plate fusion.Thta means that they grow even if their growth plates are closed

Fucking kek

No. It means they don't experience growth plate fusion.
The thing that stops you growing.
They don't experience that. They keep growing. And often die of enlarged organs or illness

Dude, I tell you what. Girls don't know a shit what they want.

I'm 5'9 and I'm banging a super hot 5'10 who told me before "Guys who are shorter than me, are a No-Go"

I laid here after the second date.

Fucking women I swear

i know a girl who liked to make fun about a manlet friend, right now they are married

>And fucks chad while he works