Boogie has a wife

Why doesn't your 6 pack ass even have a gf?

I have standards

because she uh lives in another country and it doesn't count yet

Girl friends are a meme

l don't have the dosh he makes.

I don't have Boogie money or fame.

boogies wife is fucking other guys while hes still trying to find his chode under his blubber

>be a billionaire
>can only get a 6.5/10
really makes you think

SOMEONE POST THE PICS OF HER SITTING IN THE BUFF BLACK GUYS LAP

COME ON DO IT NOOOOW

she's ugly af tbqh senpai

>6.5/10
LUL
U
L
She is 2.5/10 at absolute best

>(YOU)
7/10 is average fampai. Meh I'd still slam after a few beers.

She's a 4/10 to start.

Secondly, she's like a rape victim or some shit, and they have a fucking sexless relationship.

>rape """""victim"""""

SUPER PREDATOR

I need to see this.. Boogie is a cuck. Not suprising

he has money

he will probably be dead within 10 years

she gets money

fucks chad

Boogie is a cuck. LMFAO

getting cuked by tyrone must be nice 2

>This thread

fpbp

isn't he in his 40s or some shit

>billionaire

You must mean thousand air

There is no physical way these 2 could actually be fucking.

She is a fucking catfish queen

Because I'm
>bulking

kill me

I wonder if he cries while drinking his Doritos and Mountain Dew shake when he hears his missus getting sledgehammered by Tyrone? He must know somethings going on there.

Speaking of cucks, has anyone here checked out the mw4m section of craiglist? There's posts nearly every day in my city but idk if I wanna take the plunge.

almost all post are bots

>the virgins on Veeky Forums too dumb to appreciate the thinking man's fetish

I bet none of you wankers have ever even tried watching your gf get finessed by a prime bull.

he has nice skin

I vote hillary and I approve this message

Boogie can't even walk and has to ride a scooter around conventions and his roommate and his wife are known to hang out a lot and go on vacation together.

No one is salty

Is it really boogie's wife though? What if it's the roomies wife and she's just nice enough to pretend to be with boogie for the benefit of him not appearing like a total loser? I mean otherwise they must have an open relationship or something. There is no way he's so stupid he doesn't suspect something...

Boogie can proably talk to people and hold conversation while at most I can let out a small peep when someones tries to talk to me.

I friendzone girls that ugly, i rather be single than put up with something I can't bring myself to love
This

Boogie is smooth as fuck, has a great voice, and is surprisingly well spoken. I'm a big fan though, so I might be biased.

Hopefully he can lose the weight one day.

Crippling social anxiety due to childhood bullying.

girls don't find me that great

the cool part is that I finally rationalized going off the deepend politically because of that

Hi Kek! I love you

>not rating grils on a normal distribution
>making it