The fuck is on my hand?

Ok, so I work out 4 days a week. I've been using Dumbbells for about the entirety of when I first began working out; about 4 months now. Are these things on my hand due to that, or is it something else?

Sorry dude, you're gonna be a manlet now confirmed.
Learn to hem your pants

They're calluses. You probably have them on your feet as well.

Herpes transmitted via dumbbell, this is why you wear gloves

That's a callus, user.

You've clearly never used your hands before.

Looks like gyno m8

Why the fuck do you think I've started working out?

Means your doing good in the gym user.
Stick it out and kep making gains :D

You have mono

>implying calluses aren't aesthetic af

>being this new
>being this soft
>having priest hands

Lol fair point but yes you are going to develop callouses when they get thick you can trim them off with nail clippers

Your like the third or fourth guy on Veeky Forums who ISN'T a total prick. It's a very rare thing now. Thanks, user.

sorry bro you've contracted Tetanic-HPV from dirty dumbells. expect those warts to grow and severe hand cramps.

gl senpai

You should probably head to reddit asap :D

(for real! :D )

welcome to the club

you should've expected that for being a retard

It's a funny thing; you can go on Veeky Forums and the layout and directory are simple, but gets more convoluted as you go along. On Reddit, it's the complete opposite. It has a confusing layout, makes it hard for anyone new to the site to work it. Eventually you get used to it, and becomes simple.

>Having priest hands
Hey, I am very proud of my priest hands, thank you.

Ive been lifting weights for 6 years and dont have (significant) calluses. Check your form nigger.

xD

neither layout is confusing to someone who isn't retarded.

hahahhah
great meme smiley x))))

Reddit has the worst layout of all time and the way posts appear out of chronological order makes it useless

I remember ripping one open when lifting in High School.

i literally lol'd. so smooth. so soft.

This cannot be argued with

user, wtf. Get that shit checked bro. I think it grows every month? Look up hand herpes or hpv on hand. Dirty fucking gym equipment.

Also have arthritis so it's amazing when people compliment me on how weak my hands are.
>TFW you want to be choked by strong, calloused hands while being degraded for being weak

They're calluses, and now you know.

You don't have an excuse for being such a pathetic excuse for a man that you've never worked hard enough at anything to get a callus. But now you know.

shut the fuck up faggot and go back to your smith machine to do your shitty quarter squats and dont forget the fucking clips you fudgepacker.

Dat little finger

Can't even decide which way to go...

those hands look like theyre from an underagefag

As said, they're calluses, but no one has said you need to manage them or they'll tear eventually and you don't want that. Get a pumice stone or something like picture related and grind those things down every week or so.

Thanks, I'll get right to that, user.