I don't lift for women

>I don't lift for women

Why do people lie on the internet?

Dont you dare ever post on this fucking board ever again faggot

>unironically being autistic

I lift because I want to look good in the mirror.
>tfw gf

Or what

Nice dubs.

I think it varies, but no matter how little a part of our motivations it doesn't hurt to look better to the oppostie sex. We lift for a lot of reasons though I'm sure, and we could probably identify some overlaps.

I don't though. I lift for myself.

I do it for men

I lift because I got tired of being a fatass my whole life. I got a gf while being a fatass.

I lift to lift the feels away. Missed my opportunity to be with an intelligent and beautiful person. They're rare, and I don't think I will find another one.

I lift because I want other autists on the Internet to admire my body.

You know what's funny, and to add to this a litt bit, is that in those "bench, gf or no gf" threads that the guys with the lowest benches are more often than not ones without gf.

I actually talked to my friend who competes in the IFBB (sterons of course) and he said that while girls do mire they never approach him now. Scary, because combine that with a dash of autismo and you are fucked!

why arent you in the gym lifting?

I don't. I'm not deluded enough to thinking having muscles alone will get me women.

Veeky Forums is a gay board silly

because I don't you dumb nigger

it's just fun, and I like looking at myself in the mirror

i started lifting for girls, then i slowly turned gay cause of Veeky Forums.
Now, i lift for boys.

seriously

Basically this but without the gf
>tfw

>being so autistic that you need your body to get women
>actually lifting for women
Kek

M8y, focus on some social gains if you have to

I do it because I'm a narcisistic faggot, haven't even touched a woman in years.

>unironically replying to an autist

Ever since I started lifting I don't find myswlf attracted to my gf anymore. She's overweight am I wrong to not find her attractive

Daily reminder these are the people who post threads saying they feel empty inside after she leaves them. Beta cuck kys faggot.

This. I FUCKING LOVE MYSELF FAMALAM.

but i got bitches before i started lifting.

>why do people meme on Veeky Forums

Lifting for women is a pleb tier meme spread amongst incels
>did you have your sip today?

10/10 underrated

You've saved this thread, user.

I lift for RaHoWa

I lift so I don't kill myself

No. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.
Either try to get her to workout/lose weight (be nice about it dipshit) or start looking elsewhere and break up with her.
It only gets worth with age.