Going into the third year of a health and nutrition major...

Going into the third year of a health and nutrition major. Ask me any of your health or nutrition related questions and Ill answer to the best of my knowledge

I'm actually taking 3 proteins / day, and I'm wondering if I should go for 4. Any tips ?

How does it feel knowing your job is done by the sticky?

Well given the majority of people who come here never read the sticky

thoughts on chia seeds?

Lmfaoooo

Both energy and nutrient dense, so if your bulking they make a great supplement to your diet. If your trying to lose weight, go easy on them. Also have a relatively high amount of saturated fat which isnt ideal, but if your not living on the stuff like a bird you should be fine.

what are some lifestyle factors that affect appetite
in other words how do i eat more

A number of things
1. How often you eat
Your stomach and small intestine can only hold so much food at once, so rather than filling it to capacity 3 times a day with regular meals, try and keep yourself full throughout the day eating when you can.
2. What you eat
Simple carbs, things like breads and pastry, digest a lot quicker than complex carbs like vegetables and some fruits. The digestion process for simple carbs begins already in your mouth. So they are broken down quicker, which means more room for more food.
3. Stuff yourself often
Your stomach is a muscle too and can adapt, the more you stuff it full the more it expands, so simply your stomach will slowly adapt to holding more food if you constantly keep it full
4. Eat fatty things like everyone says, tons more energy than carbs

Also drink more water to help move things along the track and avoid constipation

How bad is the EC stack for someone who already is hypertensive & pisses like a racehorse nightly due to bph?

Is it possible to gain strength on a cut as a fatty? Asking for a friend.

Of course. It's even possible to gain lean mass on a cut as fatty.

Very bad...
If your taking it ill assume youve done the research and know the risks...If i were you Id go see my doctor about it

Dont know enough about the subject to comment further

To a certain extent but dont be expecting miracles.

Would going from just over 1 plate bench for reps to 2 plate for reps over a 6 month cut be considered a miracle?

Would be hard, but some people are great at bench and can do such a thing with dedication.

The EC stack definitely helps, but at least if I kick it I'll be thinner, kek

Any suggestions?

Red pill me on this new energy drink