You lift....for girls? Have you tried talking to us like human beings?

You lift....for girls? Have you tried talking to us like human beings?

Pretty shit thread honestly. Anyone got a good roll image?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>like human beings

ABANDON HUMANITY COME ON MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNT

It's time to evolve from humanity

Got this.

>not lifting for catharsis from the toxic relationships that caused you to leave society
>making it

pick one

Why bother, all women are sociopaths anyway.

But is not Veeky Forums related

Healer is the best option.

1. healer
2. escape
3. road eternal
I'd love nakama but the though of losing close friendships one by one would probably destroy you as a person by the 3rd time.

Nakama is beautiful but tragic. Also, each life you don't remember the last, which means you might as well be a different person, with the old you dying. So your continued personhood only really has 2 lives.
For me, Healer>Road Eternal> everything else. All the others either are too isolating and stop you making relationships, or They don't let you live forever.

No I actually havent. Last time i approached a girl was 8th grade.

Hit the road forever or become the God Emperor of Humankind.

I choose Dominion.

Road eternal - you have to leave the places you fall in love with, and probably the people you love with them.
Dominion - power is no fun if you are lonely. Other people give meaning to life.

Rolling to see what I should play

I reread it, you get no memory of past life except on your last life where you recall all your lost friends and your true love. You live that life along with a pet. Seems like punishment almost.

By becoming the God Emperor you take on the responsability of all humankind and this planet. Seeing my kin raise from the mudhole we live in today would be nice, seeing people and nature happy would be the true reward, I would never be lonely, all of humanity would be with me forever.

You're right about the road eternal though.

I can get on board with that logic. I guess for me personally I wouldn't enjoy it without someone to share it with,

implying im going to play a pc game

1-7 I guess?

reroll

Those games are so old you can play them on a wrist watch you pleb.

rolling for pizza wizard

Everytime I try to talk to a girl I think about how many other guys must have hit on her and how i'm not particularly good looking or special. So it just makes me want to kill myself more.

You would share it with the world.

These are all pretty good senpai
I'd have to go with healer only because it seems to have the least downsides, though they are all great in their own way

ROLLAN

Good one desu

roll

roll

I lift for my self
I exist to fuck girls
Therefore it follows

plz Linda

Lindaaa plzzz

roll roll roll your boat

Rollingg

whatever. roll

I talk to my girlfriend, I lift because it makes me stronger and makes me a better version of who I am. You either spend too much time on Veeky Forums or are a complete narcissist. by the way, rolling

OOoooh Victoria is neat

rolleng

rell

lets go

let's do it

re-rolleng

roll

Rosario get

>Have you tried talking to us like human beings?
yes. You underestimate how much of an awkward fuck I am.

goals set, plans made, let's get it done

>statutary rape
>incest

fuk

ROLLAN

Rolling

fuk
rerolling

roll

wew fooking lad

Rollan, give me something good

Someone decent

rollerino

Roll

lets see

gimme what I want

rollin

roll

This doesn't seem to different from online dating. Roll.

Got a qt nonviolent offender. Noice.

roll

anyone have the knights chart
Brown Knight, Black Knight, Axe Knight, etc

fuck you lets roll

>it's a "le gamer /v/ tier chick who will be a tumbr feminist in two years celeb", oh she is glad to be hitting those hits right now, but she'll go the way of Nyanners soon enough.

Rrrrolin

This
How do i stop thinking this or make it not true
I need heart gains please

roll x y z

poor fashion sense inc

Rollin

P I Z Z A

Indeed I do lift for girls, for as science has proven timeless times and time again; the moment I reach a certain mass, you and your sisters, of the variety possessing vaginæ or feminine penises, shall no longer have any other option than to gravitate towards me and, without fault, become one of mine satellites.

>girls
>decent human beings

Keks, roll