Girlcock is GOAT

>hot AF girl goes to my gym
>find out she's a tgirl
>can't get her off my mind
>eventually ask her to my place
>shiggy diggy that girlcock dough
>since tgirls have to get all the hair down there removed, it doesn't grow hair - not even stubble
>soft, subtle, and erotic as fuck
>ate her ass then fucked her, reach around the entire time I was able

Anybody else like to shag other gymgoers?

Pic related, she was a naturally tanned olive-skinned girl, aged 20 something, southeastern asian with fair skin, long brown/black hair, and thicc hips and thighs.

you keep saying "her" but then turn around and say he has a penis?

If you want backstory, apparently she was born a hermaphrodite, but (((doctors))) sewed closed her vagina and used the skin from her labia to elongate her micropenis. Hard to imagine, though, that it could be much smaller. Makes me pity all the dicklets out there.

You should go to sao paolo

>brazil

No thanks I worked to hard for these gains just to get shanked by some Aladin-wannabe.

Tgirls is the patrician fetish

Yeah she was my first and desu I'd only ever heard about em in the news. But fuck! That was a dope ass lay. Could feel my T-levels piercing the heavens.

>>/pol/

you fucked a dood who stapled some tits on himself and grew his hair out like it was the 80s. Shit can in no way be so cash

>her

Nope! No implants there, bruski. Fat grafts, maybe. But no implants, just some very perky B cups.

you just ate a man's ass, that's absolutely disgusting lad

>man

Literally lmaoing at your life, brother. Learn to live! Life is for pleasure.

he didnt eat it
he was appreciating and soaking in all the gains

>girl
>she
>her

You say "She" but that person was born with a Y chromosome?
I don't understand, OP.
Maybe you can clarify.

Born XY with complete androgen insensitivity, the poor bastard. (Literally, daddy issues out the ass! And in. :^))

So OP, legitimate question about your sexuality.
Are you bi, flexible, hetero? Curious.
Also curious as to what your mindset is in life regarding pleasures, as it seems you don't care about any stigma society may throw at you, as you seem like an individual who genuinely appreciates living life for themself, which is a rather rare trait in people (and a good one, at that).
Other people seem to feel fit to inconvenience themselves and do things solely for the sake of others and their opinions.
Interested in your mindset.

I havent fucked a tranny or a man but you're an idiot. Whats the difference between a man's and a woman's ass? Theyre the same fucking thing you idiot. You might find ass in general disgusting but the fact that she had a dick is irrelevant.

Eating a guy's ass that dresses as a girl

Are you Pisslord?

Was bicurious. Now I'm not.

I'd say I was straight, but I'm not sure how that third sex booty plays out. It's tight as fuck though, no doubts about that.

My mindset is that, in life, seek pleasure except at the expense of others.

I make 110k/yr more than I'm willing to pocket, so I donate to local startups and such quite extensively. There's a point where doing for oneself is just too small a gain compared to doing for others. You know? Like if I bought a 1000 dollar cut of 12oz of steak, versus if I bought a 100 dollar cut of 12oz of steak, how much would I really enjoy the difference? Definitely not as much as 9 other people would enjoy a 100 dollar steak.

No but you're a pissant.

>OP desperately hoping to find consolation in having homosexual relations with a man pretending to be a woman

What is your total income and how

you said no homo afterwards right? If so then it's cool.

You sound like an awesome guy. A faggot. But an awesome faggot.

>believing someone posting their income on a Mohecan basket weaving forum

Come on dude, guarantee he's bullshitting all of this, including the thread topic.

ill show you my butthole for a couple bucks

Laws around soliciting sexual favors over the internet without intent to distribute are iffy where I live, so I'll pass you up on the offer, but if you can tell me why you need 20 dollars more than that guy who asks me to fund his homies caffeine habit every morning, then sure. Just post a paypal.

>guy pretending to be richer than sin as an excuse to get people's PayPal accounts

Gee, not even original with it. Delete your shit thread and take it to /r9k/, faggot

I'm the user you replied to, apologies for getting around to it so late.
That definitely is an interesting outlook. Very giving.
I'd go into detail why I find it interesting, but I'm exhausted after work.
>TFW narcolepsy

Also, you say bicurious but that you're not anymore. Would you elaborate on that, please?
And in relation to that question, would you say the encounter you had helped cement your sexuality?
I'd love to type more, but my next response will have more content to it if you'd be fine answering those questions, and be receptive to more discussion.

>I'm exhausted after work.
Means you didn't lift hard enough.

Curiosity necessitates a question. If there is no question, there is no subject to be curious about. I was bicurious because I had a question - what do I find attractive? The substance of that question is no longer so unfocused as it was. I am now comfortable in knowing that I find most people whom vaguely conform to most widely understood preconceptions of what a woman ought to be, attractive. This includes many tgirls, but not most, nor all.

Having sex with her did cement my sexuality, as it confirmed that I'm attached to the attractions of smoothness and softness on a human body than I am to the inward or outward nature of a crotch. I think, if I were to encounter an attractive female with no genitalia to speak of, just a urethra, I'd find that attractive too, provided it were smooth and soft to the touch.

>ate her ass
>her ass
>her

>Implying I lift
Just bodyweight and walking while at work, lots of walking.
>TFW weak
All of what you wrote is interesting, and I'd dub you as being heterosexual, perhaps heteroflexible, with your focus being on the feminine qualities of a person.
I'm also happy you've explored that part of yourself, the desire to explore the unknown is a trait that most humans have, but don't act on.
Most people tend to shy away from precarious decisions.
You strike me as what Veeky Forums honestly strives to be; alpha.
You are alpha in the sense of taking a risk, giving little regard to what people's negative opinions may be, and enjoying life.
Quite different, and pleasurable, speaking with someone like that.
May I beg another question, if you don't mind? And I apologize for the barrage of them, it's truly enjoyable speaking to someone such as yourself.

If you are attracted to this softness and smoothness, what if say these qualities were present in a feminine looking man, whom could crossdress well enough to be mistaken as a female by an unsuspecting individual?
Would you pursue something sexual with them if they were receptive to such, or sought that particular pleasure from you?

In my opinion, if you are, I would still consider that heterosexual, if it were the nature of said feminine qualities in that individual you had found attractive.

I apologize for the personal nature of the inquiry.

>Curiosity necessitates a question

It doesn't. Curiosity is a feeling, not a logical decision you make. The question is posed after you feel curious, not before, and does not necessitate you to be curious either. For example, I don't care enough to know what is the biggest moon of Jupiter, doesn't mean I can't pose the question; Similarly, I can be curious about something without posing any questions about it. Until I act upon the curiosity the question isn't even thought of.

>(((doctors)))
I-is your " key broken?

also jelly as fuck, i have only fucked crossdressers and it was meh.

wanting to fuck tgirls is like trying to fuck goddamn secret agents. all the good ones hide that shit so well you won't find out.

>her

(((Jewish)))

It's an add on that was popular for the chrome browser. Appended Jewish persons with a ((())), but it's all just memes now.

>this thread

You know what it means schlomo

word bro

don't pay attention to any idiots, don't let them harsh ur mellow

keep living ur life. Getting some tranny lay is on my bucket list, grats on beating me to it.

Man, you're on Veeky Forums, why are you even pretending that it's not gay?

you need jesus, manfucker!

OKAY I'm tired of all of you fucking old autists not understanding fucking genders.

What makes her not a woman huh? A vagina? She has boipucci.

Boipucci

Smooth
Clean
Simple
And easy to understand

Roasties

Looks like axe wounds
Smelly
Dirty
Flaps of skin hanging off
And Confusing

Boipucci clear winner.

>What about the penis.

Its a girl cock, aka a feminine penis. There are two types of dicks, girl cocks and boy penises.

Females can have girl cocks and its perfectly normal. Men have boy penises.

There now you idiots are at least somewhat educated

Keep dreaming faggot

This 2bh
Listen to this nigger he knows whats up

>Anybody else like to shag other gymgoers?
Totally.
>be in sauna lying down minding my own business
>one single towel covers my lower half
>see my gymbro enter the sauna
>I greet him as usual
>he check to see that no one else is in the sauna and removes the towel on me
>starts rubbing his rock hard cock between my crack
>I also start rocking my hips back and forth
>he takes out the squat plug I still have in me and shoves his cock into my lubed, puckering asshole
>he pounds me until he empties his balls in me
>I get up and push him down
>I ride his still-hard cock as if I'm squatting ATG
>I cum on his chest as he explodes inside me again
>if no one is coming into the sauna we kiss and cuddle for a bit lying down
>leave and go straight to the showers to clean up
Literally no better feeling.

The man would have to be extremely feminine, in both appearance and demeanor. But yes, I would, as a fling. I have no intention to date someone whom, in their daily to and from, does not present in a way that I'm attracted to. But fucking em? Yeah sure. I had a few convincing drag queens when I was still curious.

knowyourme.me

Bruh. Pound it.

You faggots do realise this is a b8 thread made from a /b/tard

(no homo)

I'd fuck a thai ladyboy, that shit gets my dick unreasonably hard

>implying anyone cares

not only did i not know, i still don't after reading
..went right over my head

i lurk Veeky Forums every day and have for years and have never seen this.
..i also never go to other boards as they are cancer

I see, thank you responding OP! I'd definitely dub you as heterosexual, if anything at most heteroflexible.
Though that would vary depending on an individual's point of view, not like it's important in regards to this.
I love chatting with interesting people, whom alude me IRL due to being practically autistic.
I appreciate this time spent OP, so thank you!
I wish you the best in your endeavors for boipucci and gains, may they come to you easily.

Everybody comes easily if you've got the right touch. ;)

gj, OP.

If her hair were a few inches longer, she'd be my type.

>vagina
>confusing

Theres the problem.
You're just a beta faggot and scared of women.

And remember, you can pin down a trap and fuck them all day, but you never breed them, and their bellies will never swell with obedience.

>not wanting to breed women
Are you sure your test levels are ok?

>Swell with obedience
>Not thinking about the consequences of a parasite getting pooped out
>Implies them not being able to get bred is a con and not a pro
I only see this not phasing you if you're nigger who will jump ship once they're in their final trimester.

>Theyre the same fucking thing you idiot.
Yeah, no Woman ass is nice because there is a pussy in there somewhere. I've done anal with a guy, it just doesn't compare to with a girl. Plus generally guys ass has that weird gooch that is just disgusting.

Nothing better than seeing that puss with a cock right up her ass.

I want to fuck a trap, but they seem to be a myth irl. They don't even frequent gay communities like you'd expect.

What do I do to find me a trap Veeky Forums?

>I've done anal with a guy,

That's pretty gay.

spooky skeltal arms

mah nigga
>tfw lost virginity to tgirl from tinder
>tfw took off my shirt and she was mirin hard
>my test levels were so high my body heat was rising at fever levels and she was even more turned on
>cummed 6x

I mean, I'm not gay OP so no, I don't fuck men who go to my gym.