Moon mission

CJEERS OP

How many Cindies does everything have? I have 10k

20k here. Spent the rest of my spare coin to get it and my only regret is that I didn't have more. Strap in boys.

30k here. Thinking of buying another 30k

56k and I think I may have made a terrible mistake

People on hit-btc have spent as much as 5 cents a coin for an IOU. Think how much these will be worth when they hit a good exchange.

2000 posted in. Had 500k but I dumped for the current METAMOON

strong hands will be rewarded.

I'm not even going to bother typing out a shill post anymore. I really don't care if a few biz tards buy it
or not. We'll be on the moon shortly regardless

Same. /biz. has weak hands anyway. the less people on Veeky Forums know about it the better.

almost 600k, actually want 1 mio cause autism, feeling comfy right now, missed out on ETP cause I thought it was a pnd, this one has to make up for my losses last week

I have 45k, but I'm wondering if I should drop some other bags and go in big. I know this is a moon mission, just don't know the timeline

what was the ICO Price?

"Moon mission", yeah, when?

$0.01

when it get listed on a real exchange.

Whenever they stop being elitest pricks and list on a real exchange

Will be listed in forex

I have 60k, wondering if I should buy more before the exchange listing

I'm pretty interested in this, does that mean people who normally would never touch cryptos get to play? Also don't you have to have like $10 million to even touch forex? Also how long before that I'd live? Is this something that could happen tomorrow or is it some beaurocracy bullshit we might see next year if we're lucky?

Only 50k since I went all out for Request, feels bad. There's no way Charlie Shrem is gonna let this one fail brahs, I think we're gonna set once the Binance listing comes this week

God damn it’s a fucking meme!

Cnd is a bunch of elitist Slav fagets who treat token holders like absolute shit.

Check their official telegram and reddit

binance wasn't good enough for cindicator

they have their sights set on the best of the best

Their mobile app is already up and working, can download it and check it out for yourself- believe they have 10,000 users currently.

When nasdaq?

Oh fuck, interesting. I thought I'd seen Charlie Shrem confirm in the slack that they'd completed all of the necessary forms for binance?

If they're not down for binance my only concern is that it will take too long before the bigger exchanges can come through for them, we'll see I guess.

I wonder which exchanges they're talking about...

I have, just wondering how soon thus will moon. I know it's an easy 3x from here, maybe 5-10x if they really get the forex going and the app is a hit. I don't know how long I have to wait for it though; 1 week? 2 months?

that was steve from bnb. Unless there's another post I'm not aware of.

Look at their advisory board. They have more depth than any project in crypto right now. All they need is for Charlie to ring Bitfinex and they will be listed.

upon completion of your potty training, pajeet.

I think Binance will list it next week, just because I don't know if they list tokens on weekends.

>blocks your gains