Genetic blessings

How many of the top 3 genetic blessings do you have, Veeky Forums?

1. 6 feet tall
2. High IQ
3. Top tier facial aesthetics

I'll start.

>manlet
>average IQ
>but decent facial aesthetics

High IQ, 6' reporting in

1. 6'2"
2. I don't know, but I do have a masters degree in Mechanical Engineering
3. Photographers have asked me to model for free (they normally charge "models" who need shots for auditions, etc.)

6 feet a genetic blessing?

btw, what compels you to make this thread? hi guys, here's my bio, how is yours? dae, blog, honestly...

ive got
>6'3
>high iq (member of mensa)
>top tier facial aesthetics (+optional good beard growth)

negative tier
>genetically fat
>too smart to socialize with common folk
>beards arent in style

Thats bullshit user im a model photographers need exposure ive had plenty of free shoots.

Also 6'1 dont know but im studying commerce law

yes it kinda is. I work at a warehouse and my job would be much easier if i was 6 feet. I don't really care about the women aspect, i dont care what women think. This is just for fun

posting on Veeky Forums negates any of your "blessings"
this board has become pretty bad honestly, used to have dyel spamming ask for advice, now you have these garbage insecurity threads, shitty pasta/bait, and roll threads

1. 5'9-5'10
2. 135~ Have done several different tests, lowest was 129 highest was 160 but most were around 130-140
3. Great jaw-line and cheekbone aesthetics and a bunch of other great things I don't want changed at all, but dark eyes.

Other than that, I'm overweight (losing it currently) and have a lot of skin issues on my body. (Fuck keratosis pilaris, had it since childhood).

>183 cm so 6ft
>Never tested IQ probably under 110
>i r8 me 5/10

1. 6'3
2. High iq
3. Decent facial aesthetics, got told I look like Michael Bublé

Tfw no gf

these are the only ones i could figure out
>good facial aesthetics
>easy gains since i'm a manlet
>soft and smooth hair

>5'10
>average intelligence, could be better if I wasn't such a lazy fuck
>butt ugly

6'3
Haven't tested IQ but I imagine far better than average. Wouldn't say this is genetic though, I study a lot and have trained my brain
Kinda rough face, bear mode with a shitty beard but girls seem to like it

Pretty lucky, feel blessed

>5'9 malet reporting in
>High IQ
>Decent facial aesthetics

>6'0
>dux of highschool
>4-6 / 10 face

no too bad

6'2
IQ 143
>do you think anyone would just go and lie on the internet
Model tier face

4" dicklet JUST

6'2
autistic but high
danish-english descent australian so supreme tier
>hold on, here's a weed addiction/affection
>you also now have a ssbbw fetish

6'2"
never had an IQ test, but generally very fast at learning and strong retention, fast reader, wide variety of topics i have a decent level of knowledge in
face is is pretty okay, nothing exceptional in either direction, weightloss might help with that though
pretty good genetics in terms of build, wide shoulders, normal hips
i'm cursed with asthma, mild eczema and lack of social ability when it comes to grills

delusional autists : the thread

>I actually lift fucking weights

Fuck off with your insecurities.

All of them. & Still depressed af

1. Height
2. Frame
3. Moderately high IQ, although I do fuckall with it

I squander ALL my gifts, really.

I have all but it does not make your life easier per say, it just bears other difficulties.

being in mensa means jack shit

1. 6'1
2. 140 range IQ
3. Average face I guess
>tfw still kissless virgin

1. 6' tall since middle school
2. never tested but school came easy if that counts
3. solid 8/10

1. 6'2"
2. for w/e reason i've been tested several times, 130s and 140s
3. face is average, but everyone says that

>>high iq (member of mensa)
>>genetically fat
>>too smart to socialize with common folk

Look at this faggot claiming mensa tier iq but believing there is such a thing as being genetically fat..

Get off your own built high horse faggot and realize that you being sociable needs a different skill set than being "smart".

Different user but piggybacking off your point. Being social requires emotional intelligence so you're right it does require a different skill set but that user lacks that type of intelligence.

1. 6 feet tall
2. Electrical engineer
3. Have been told I'm cute/handsome by women.
4. White.

6'2"

Don't know about IQ, but I'm in college doing stuff right now

Some girls told me I'm cute

I've developed a compulsive sweeties eating disorder I have to get rid off though

> 4. White.

i don't recall race info being asked by OP

Don't remember OP saying to use this thread to list negative aspects about yourselves. Didn't stop all this sad anons.

Most of you are so stupid that you don't even realize why any of the thousands of IQ tests available online are worthless. You don't even understand why the only reason IQ is worth anything is because it comes from a professionally administered standardized test (mostly the WAIS/WISC), and this allows scores from different people to be compared to the same standard.

I had a professionally administered IQ test, I have a 128 IQ, that is higher than about 97% of the population.

There's people here who go around actually thinking they're in the top extremes of the population with IQs above 140 because an online test told them so.

Above average but I don't consider I as a reliable measurement and nothing to brag with

Decent 5/10 but sometimes I look in the mirror and see myself as a 2/10 so not sure

>I had a professionally administered IQ test, I have a 128 IQ, that is higher than about 97% of the population.
not impressive when almost half the population is ethnic

6'

IQ is probably average but I'm taking Electrical Engineering so I make up for it. Never got tested though

Good jawline, symmetrical, good hair, shit beard, look better without it. Not sure if big nose or just skeltal

The real intelligence test is not giving your money to mensa and you failed it

>King of manlets
>Average iq
>Terribad facial aesthetics

I consider rerolling.

6'3
~130
I have no idea. I've been fat all throughout puberty.

>manlet
>over 110
>Pretty good

6'1"
98th percentile - I still regularly meet people smarter than me which is kind of annoying
Mid tier to above average face, relatively defined features, but need more jaw and it's a bit long (already been red pilled on the mike mew stuff)

bad:
going to be bald by mid 30s
family history of heart issues
lots of mental illness in the senpai (I'm fine, but my senpai is full of nutters)
short sighted

1. Im 179-180cm flat
2. Never took an iq test but my college professors always tell me im very smart
3. I have a decent jaw

>Blonde, wavy hair
>Green eyes
>Naturally straight teeth

That's about it

>just short of 6'
>slightly above average IQ
>average af face

I will never truly make it barring a genetic miracle of a growth spurt

>senpai
Mental illness spotted. Get rid of the Weeb

Jesus christ them ethic people must be stupid even though we bring in foreigners to be our doctors and scientists

>This delusion

how did you all fall for that jesus fucking christ i guess it is true retard meathead jocks are all dumb as rocks

>5'5" turbomanlet
>autism => retarded in most areas but god tier in others
>cutsie babyface

>6 feet even
>I had genius IQ when tested as a kid and though I know this isn't supposed to change I honestly feel like I've lost some intelligence
>Very high tier facial genetics, wouldn't say top

Contrasted with:
>slightly too wide hips
>receding hairline
>average dick

Not a perfect male specimen, but I do pretty good for myself.

6'3
I'm pretty good at math. Not so good with emotional intelligence though.
It might be body dysmorphoa but sometimes I feel like a fucking disgusting goblin.

>6'0"
>Somewhere between 110 and 130; all the tests I've taken are one of those two without fail
>Despite weakish jawline, I've been told I'm incredibly handsome
I'm okay I guess

> great face
> big dick
> nice insertions

Cons

> tfw only 182 tall in germany
> had bad teeth and small jaw, but braces and beard fixed both

Oh boy this thread was made for me.

>6'4
>White
>Tested 120-125 IQ in High School
>8" long dick

Reading all the sadcunt post about height and dick size make me feel really cozy inside

6'1
Used to be smart but did alot of drugs and my mind doesn't work like it used to, amazingly, still smarter than the average dumbfuck at my university
Ugly beta looking face
All in all I should've been aborted

6'2", great at maths and all academic subjects except English (Cs xd) but like 4-5/10 face, gap tooth and a bit of acne

5'9", 3-digit IQ in da house!!!!

5'10
Smart
Strong jawline

By normie standards I'm good. Veeky Forums hates itself too much to count any of these as good

For all the engineers in this thread did you co op/intern and what was your experience finding a job

Also 6' 1
Good eyebrows
32 act

I would argue the 2. is any kind of blessing. Women only pay attention to 1+3 combined, no exceptions

>182cm (183 is 6 feet)
>slightly higher than ever age IQ
>Brown

>5' 8" (manlet)
>Smart
>Ok looking face (i can't tell)

Too bad I can't talk to women, need glasses/contacts, and I'm prob on my way to a weed addiction - at least my body doesn't look terrible

>literal average height in my country
>Graduated college with a non-liberal arts degree (not much of an achievement, but whatever)
>Average to very slightly above average looks
Normal as fuck

Also
>shit social skills
>insertions seem good
>native bilingual

No big gifts or curses. At least I know life is basically what I make of it.

Positive:

1.) 6'2"
2.) Gorgeous eyes, women fall for them all the time
3.) Harvard student

Negative:
1.) Family has history with cancer
2.) May have hearing problems in 50+ years
3.) ???? idk

>1. 6 feet tall
192cm
>2. High IQ
130IQ retarded brainlet
>3. Top tier facial aesthetics
Just lol, 8/10 or death boyo

I'm 6'3
IQ was tested over 130
and I think I'm pretty handsome, I get called that

but still no gf

1. Manlet (165 cm)
2. 122 IQ
3. 6/10 face, maybe bit higher if i shave my autistic moustache

>might have hearing problems in 50 years

You forgot low I.Q.

>weed addiction
don't be silly amigo. have you ever sucked dick for weed? if you feel like you're smoking more than you should just monitor why you're smoking. weed is more or less a "supplement" if you will any and all experience just don't treat it as if it's entertainment unto itself.

Only the biggest fucking losers talk about their IQ

oh wait you mention height and facial aesthetics; sorry i thought you were being serious.

>6'1
>Average
>Weird tier. Not deformed, but weird. Not attractive.

>6'0
>dropping out of uni
>never properly smile because missing tooth

its a curse

>6 ft
>high iq
>blue eyes
>dank cheekbones
>deep voice
>list goes on
i'm awkward though i wouldn't get laid if not for that

No you're just ugly (i.e. sub-8) and in denial.

nah lol i have no reason to lie

it's over rated, if you've ever seen superbad the party usually ends up like the last scene, except you don't have a really good buddy next to you, you mostly have an empty bed and plenty of regrets

>been to over 50 parties from 17-19, enjoyed a handful.

I'm not saying you're lying, I'm saying you're delusional and genuinely don't understand how ugly you are.

Girls on the other hand, may not be able to metrically quantify exactly WHY you're ugly and undesirable, they just intuitively know that you're a subhuman with garbage genetics.

>6'1
>studying chemical engineering at uni
>above avg face

1. 6'1" master race
2. IQ in the [spoiler]120s[/spoiler]
3. Eh, decent jawline but my chin is shorter and rounded, not squared and masculine.

B8

Average height 176 cm
129 IQ, kinda high
Round fat cheeks even tho i am skelly so no

>conventionally attractive face
>6'3"
>degree from well regarded private uni with high paying job out of school
>wealthy family

Feels good brehs. Only been working at that family company for four months and have added $5MM in revenues.

>175cm manlet
>Top-tier facial aesthetics (I'm a filthy arab but everytime people ask where I'm from they're like '' NO WAY WTF '')
>Good beard genetics
>Shitty calves.

Should I kill myself?

first two, 188cm, although it's an MD/PhD (IQ scores are worth shit) that should be evidence for not being stupid.
third I wasted by repeated facial trauma as a child (fell from height several times)

pros

>white
>blue eyes
>good beard genetics
>6'2"
>decent IQ
>bretty gud face aesthetics
cons
>ok jawline but not extremely defined

6' exact
highish IQ
pretty decent facial aesthetics only drug down by my old shitty eating habits but they're being revealed slowly but surely

now my fucking brother tho
6'3''
Smartest mother fucker I know, masters in mathmatics AND Comp science
Has a fucking 10/10 face

Hes my motivation, I know I got it if he's got it. Ill make him proud

>6'3", 198lbs
> electrical engineer
> decent facial aesthetics... could pass for Dwayne Johnson, Vin Diesel, or Kegan Michael Key for Halloween (not bald, just keep hair low as fuck with buzzcut)

>6' exactly
>dumb as rock, but work hard
>look like construction worker

>1. 6 feet tall
6'2"
>2. High IQ
I got a 143 GT score on ASVAB, but I hear it's not a good indicator of intelligence. Am I flattering myself if I put myself at half a standard deviation above from the average?
>3. Top tier facial aesthetics
I'm not as ugly as sin. I'm pretty confident in my looks as far as my face is concerned. How the rest of my body looks paints a different story because I hardly look like I lift.

But all I can say in the end is that my quasi-recluse NEET status invalidates the good genetic traits my parents gave me.

Looks like everyone's a genius on Veeky Forums. Wow!

>1 inch shy
Fuck me right?
>Yes.
I have won awards for my academic feats.
>Kind of.
I'm decent looking but I got a large nose like Hitler. Hey at least its not a hooked one though.