What does Veeky Forums think of chelsealifts...

What does Veeky Forums think of chelsealifts? I like her because she is strong and does a full body workout instead of just ass but she is now vegan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQphm-DXtyw
instagram.com/criseldabrah/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post link. I'm interested

here's a random video of hers, she also has a lot of female fans which is sometimes difficult to get, she's cookie cutter in her format but something about her is unique

>she's cookie cutter in her format
What does this mean?

Does the popular youtube things

Post the fucking routine link you're shilling already. It's not like this is going to make it pass as a proper thread.

Well fuck off then.

youtube.com/watch?v=QQphm-DXtyw

Her hairstyle is fucking idiotic and she doesn't even look like she lifts. 99% of the stuff she puts up on Instagram isn't even her in the gym.

bro, her arms and delts are huge

This. Just lurked her channel and its mostly vegan diet click bait. Not a single routine vid.

This is pure shilling. Not even fun

it means user has never seen a cookie cutter

no U

Wtf she is a food reviewer on roids. Why is this even allowed?

>she doesn't even look like she lifts
Can you be more of an idiot??

She is like a puppy.
In all videos she has a positive vibe but that is about it, the lifting and advice are mediocre at best but I guess that is the appealing side to most people.

for you

She looks like she's done 2 months of SS at best. When she was "competing" she looked like shit too.

Here's a girl who actually lifts and has made visible progress, not to mention the vast majority of her posts are compound lifts: instagram.com/criseldabrah/?hl=en

Meg squats > that whore

>Meg squats
I fucking hate that annoying horse faced bitch

What why?
I'd make babies with her desu

This makes me laugh. I bet you if most boys here saw her in public, most of yas would drool over her. Just cus you can't find a date you become salty towards em? How silly

Why are you assuming that user is a male?

This makes me laugh too Cheeks.
Saying I am salty when your entire response is salty.

If I saw her in real life it wouldnt make me drool or ponder my existence.
I am chad and I have no interest in basic bitches claiming to be a magical ride.

>350lb deadlift with double overhand
Impressive, not many guys who do >500lb can do that.

I used to watch her Oldschool Runescape streams. Not so much her lifting content.

>vegan
>on var

I said most, not all. I never described you as the drooler, you did. Chad.
Because most of the boys here have issues with women. Look at the catalog, it is pathetic. weh grill dumped meee. I'm saaad. fucking sluuuts. kek

She streamed runescape so I'm a fan

>Because most of the boys here have issues with women
More like "because of women".
As for you implying its a bad thing to get attached Id say its better than being a slut that cant make connections with anyone.
In the end its down to being a user or being used. And as logic dictates the ones being used will end up hurt and make posts about it.
I mean the time has yet to come where people make blog-posts about not being attracted to someone and then not caring about not seeing them anymore.

Can't handle to truth? why do you sound so butt hurt? I only stated the fact. You're going to have to learn to take truth up your ass well, if something as little as this bothers you then you're gonna have a bad time every where. Snow flakes everywhere here.

Cant handle what truth?
I never denied your "fact" I just pointed out your reasoning is flawed and I sound butt hurt?

You should fuck off from Veeky Forums with your testosterone temper

y r u tripping?

she looks like absolute shit

Her delts are somewhat decent if she gets the angles right

That's not a trip. Can be anyone