Is it possible for a girl of average genetics to attain a body like this...

Is it possible for a girl of average genetics to attain a body like this? Ever since I've started lifting/cardio my stomach's gotten flatter but so did my boobs. Any natty way of slimming down while keeping my boobs intact?

no, filthy 3D can never become 2D get out

If you are losing fat you are going to lose it all over your body.

This idea of "oh I'll only burn tummy fat with targeted workouts" and whatnot is advertising fluff to sell fake pills and useless workout gear.

You can target and build muscle groups, but when it comes to losing fat you are just going to gradually lose it more or less evenly all over your body, including yer tits.

Just squat a bunch and make up for it by having a great ass.

no, fuck off and die.

No. But who's this?

Animu is heavy object for those wondering
Character is Froleytia

Hello fat hairy man pretending to be a girl.

>Doesn't bring the bar all the way down on bench press
>Fucking doing half reps

Wow what a duMB BITCH

Just do like a lot of deadlifts and ab wheel.

If your boobs are mammary tissue rather than fatty fat fat titties, yes, losing bf won't make them smaller.
If they're fatty fat >muh big boobies, then I'd go for good under the muscle teardrop implants.
>tfw 140lbs 5'8 female with natural 30H tits and abs
Also chestwork lifts your tits a bit.

What kind of shit are you pulling, OP. Of course it's possible. Just work your core hard as fucc.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Also, pics

>under the muscle teardrop implants

I love fake tits, and these definitely look the best.

Pls be in Washington DC

GET SO THICC YOUR STOMACH LOOKS SMALL

LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND 8 HOURS OF ASS, 16 TIMES A MONTH, 32 SCOOPS PER WORKOUT CMON

Kinda. If you're doing bench and other chest shit, they'll be perkier. That's gonna make them look better than fat girl tits.

Lie down in front of a steam roller and you'll be dimensional enough to enter her world! :)

fpbp

(OP)
No, boobs are made of fat, you lose fat, you lose boobs.
Also another thing is that lifting while you can get a flat stomach your core will widen so you'll lose that tiny waist as well. Even at 5% bf

Pls be 2D

Eat food rich in estrogen for bottlecurve line aside exercising

Cheekie? That you?

are you high? no woman will ever look like that unless they roid religiously.

What are some good foods I can consume that could block T and increase my estrogen? I know I can google this shit, and I will but I'm also interested in fits opinion

Quit being a dude that'll help lower your T you fucking queer

Please post pics. I've never seen a girl whose 30% of weight are tits.

>Quit being a dude
How tho.
>Tfw I'll never be a qt 2D beauty

1D reverse lifts 3X10
tsundere curls 1xF
squats 5x5

Are you blessed with the right fat storage genes? If no, you are fucked.

is it any good?

>half repping on bench

>Is it possible for a girl of average genetics to attain a body like this?
>average genetics
>tits this big
What the fuck do you think?

Horrible fucking form

Fucking atrocious

>Anime
>Good

That you?

Where the body accumulates fat is also genetic. I am pear shaped and even at my heaviest I did not have a lot of fat around my midsection compared to my thighs, but my thighs were disgustingly huge. Also at my heaviest, I still had small tits. Being an obese girl with tiny tits was ultimate suffering, btw.

Your boobs will get smaller but in my opinion, they will look better. Fat girls usually have super saggy tits anyway. My boobs are smaller but they're also perkier, so I think overall it's a win.

I WANT TO FUCK SHE

Tits will diminish regardless. Get a big ass and invest in some under the muscle implants. Pro tip: fit girls with big tits= implants.

Muh

cheesy action movie tier
Imagine arnold and Van dame destroying massive mechs while bantering

Genetics baby
No point in a female ever working out of she doesn't have good genetics
She will never look at good as women who are born with good hips waist tits and ass and keep it all as fat

Getting Veeky Forums will shrink breast volume due to fat loss
Breastfeeding increases breast volume due to proliferation of the mammary glands.

Could inducing Lactation be the solution to disappearing tit tissue?

>women only work out for their ass and tits
How's virginity treating you?

I know it's autistic of me, but when I was growing up we raised cattle, and when we sold them we would glue tags like this to their hips. I can't see tags without seeing people as cattle.

No. Think of your body as a balloon: You can't change the shape of it, only how much air is in it.

WISDOM

ROASTIES OUT

I know you said your tits are natural, but do you know if you can still bench heavy with implants?

>tfw care about powerlifting and having tits

kill yourself stupid fucking anime nigger

Sunflower and sesame seeds are cheap and good as the all day snack for that.

Overall nowadays there's so much estrogen in everyday cosmetics and processed food it fucks up natural rythms. Boys are getting the short end of the stick, maturing later(see the beta faggot uprising, the nu-male behaviour), while girls mature younger.
Let's say for the sake of it it was at 18/18[m/f] some years ago. It becomes more and more like 22/15[m/f]. And I'm talking stricte body image, not psychologicaly, we have 25year old teenager in western world right now. This is fucked up.

Where you lose fat differs from person to person. Just gotta build muscle for booty and pecs for some added support for boobs

heavy object

That's not what I said. I'm saying its pointless to work out if you look like a man afterwards
Its pointless to work out if you dont get more attractive

Damn you're pretty fucking retarded. The purpose of working out should be to increase power and stamina of your body, looking good is just a benefit of that change. A fit girl doesn't look like a man. She looks like a fit girl.

This guy gets it

>The purpose of working out should be to increase power and stamina of your body, looking good is just a benefit of that change

Lmao get a load of this guy

>power and stamina

you're miles off mate

How's it like being the ACTUAL virgin
Men aren't attracted to strength and muscles unless they're gay

Not that poster but men are attracted to strength and stamina to an extent, because this means a person is healthy and can survive. Women have never survived being as weak as they can be now. Most women had to carry heavy stuff and do heavy country work, even cooking for the whole family was physically demanding. For instance, in my country men looked for strong calves when they were choosing for a wife. It wasn't on bodybuilder level, but also not super skinny or purely fat women without any muscle underneath.