OK lets get real. Satoshi is probably a somewhat well known programmer, who has a large interest in cryptography...

OK lets get real. Satoshi is probably a somewhat well known programmer, who has a large interest in cryptography. Probably under 40. Who is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me

nick

I am Satoshi Nakamoto.

HE IS DEAD

A 26 year old black male with Jordans, possibly armed.

It's this guy confirmed

Hal Finney was Satoshi Nakamoto. He is dead now

This. He fits the description most and even explains why Satoshi disappeared. Satoshi is dead.

I don't believe Satoshi Nakamoto is a single person.

It's probably a state sponsored organization that created bitcoin.

There are a couple points pointing towards this. If you look at the timing of the posts by Nakamoto you'll see that they are all over the place. Meaning he either travels around the world and has 0 sleeping schedule. Or multiple people post as him.

He also has at least 3 different writing styles that gets posted around the same time as other posts with similar writing styles. This means that Nakamoto either has the same kind of mood during the same hours. Or it's posted by different people under the same name at around the same time.

Now lets think about what kind of organization should fund an operation like the creation of bitcoin.

For us to understand this we need to understand what bitcoin actually does to the world of finance:

>Wealth will accumulate at miners (thus low energy prices has a competitive edge)
>Undercut current banking monopoly as a middleman (Meaning nations/organizations whose interest don't align with the established financial order are benefited)
>Undermine current big international trading currency (Dollar,Euro,Pound,Yen.)
>Make taxes easier to dodge
>Make illegitimate transactions anonymous and practically untraceable

If you look at all these factors there is only 1 country that actually benefits on all these points. China.

China has the cheapest electricity costs. Ensuring most mining and thus most bitcoin will accumulate in Chinese hands.

China is fined and punished a lot by the international banking world for manipulating the Renminbi to give a competitive edge over the dollar. Even going as far as to threaten sanctions to China. It's in Chinas best interest to undermine those institutions and replace them with Chinese ones.

Replacing conventional trading currencies with (majority Chinese held) bitcoin is obviously in the best interest of China.

(1/2)

Making taxes easier to dodge gives China a double advantage. Firstly it will transfer western tax money into Chinese hands by it being transfered to bitcoin. Secondly it will mean that western governments will have less tax revenue.

Making illegitimate transactions untracable means that China can target more shady markets in the west and fund sleeper cells abroad such as triad mafia a lot easier while at the same time siphoning revenue from abroad back to china. Also fosters criminal activity in the west of which China will get a piece of if it's transfered into bitcoin.

All in all it seems very likely Satoshi Nakamoto are a group of Chinese intelligence agents funding bitcoin as a way to give China an upper hand in the financial sector.

So China has an advantage in the mining of btc. I highly doubt a gov created it

>implying china would come up with something revolutionary

yeah nah nigga

>a 10 minute drive from my apartment and you're in an area with cheaper electricity than china
>thinking that a group of several people could fool dozens of open source contributors
kek

Satoshi came from the future. He saw the demise of the global fiat monetary system and went back in time to implement a solution.

it was Hal Finney working with Nick Szabo

Satoshi is Sergey

he was a giant weeb for coming up with that name, that's for sure

He a little older cuz he anarcho capitalist libertarian ron paul supporter , but also a fat weeaboo.

satoshi was abducted and gangbanged by aliens that are uncontrollably attracted to young japanese men. they felt bad and didn't want to galactic rumors to spread about the kind of shit they're into, so they kept him quiet by offering the oldest recorded technological innovation their archaeologists could uncover, and thus bitcoin was born.

Satoshi Nakamoto was a collaborative effort between Nick Szabo and Hal Finney.

Not a theory, just the objective truth.

No debate required.

The question is, why did he wish to remain anonymous?

He is a man who can control his urges (male urge to be famous, status, which 99.9% of all males would not have a strong ego enough to turn down).

A very smart man

Innovative and sophisticated

But still, why anonymous?

Looking beside all of this, in case he would put a face behind bitcoin, no way it would be nearly as successful.

it was szabo + finney

a lot of revolutionary things came from there, faggot.

but satoshi didn't.

Protection against persecution. Whoever Satoshi was, he believed in individual liberties, and anonymity ensured it for him.

why the fuck would china ban it then

it's me

it was a woman

It's obviously someone who was part of the cypherpunks mailing list. Anyone who comes up with a theory of his identity that doesn't involve the cypherpunks is retarded; it's like trying to find fish without agreeing that water is an important factor in figuring out where to look.

It's probably one or multiple of these three:

Wei Dai
Hal Finney
Nick Szabo

The point of bitcoin was to be decentralized. It was the first digital currency without any trusted authority. Staying anonymous hammers that point in; otherwise many people would miss the point and treat him as a trusted authority anyway. Bitcoin having no face attached to it makes its decentralized nature more apparent.

we are all satoshi

Hal Finney - good reason for the disappearance
Nick Szabo - good candidate, but I can't see a reason he wouldn't have anonymously proven it wasn't Craig Wright since Szabo hates big blockers that much
Craig Wright - despite the bullshit actually a pretty reasonable guess if you look at the gambling link (Poker literally in the first ever Bitcoin client, Wright has a background and contacts in gambling)

My favourite theory: A team which included Craig Wright and others. Perhaps Dave Kleinman as the lead programmer and him also being dead a reason for lack of proof. The gambling industry really really needed a decentralised payment system.

>Wei Dai
and one of hal finneys statements to persuade the media that he wasn't nakamoto was that he didn't know enough about cpp features to have written the early bitcoin code.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto

satoshi here
you're not me you faggot

sir i have started #1 ico in village, have enough american funds now to recycle entire outflow of local pharmaceutics plant to fresh drinking waters.

Ari Juels.

definitely not under 40, bitcoin was almost a decade ago and his whole career in cryptography/ compsci was probably building up to that point so by now he's definitely over 40 if he wasnt back then, given that isnt right

i̡͍̫̯̩̓̉̎ͦ̿ͅt̨͕͕͚̮̱̪̤̓̀̒́ ̬̩̹͓̠̖̽̌͊͆ͩͩ͒͋̄͜w̮̳̤̜͖̬ͩ̉ͅḁ̦̭̯͉̜̩̰̋̂̒͂͆͘s̛̻͕̖͉̹̦͒̒̚ͅ ̶͕̱͖̊͊̆̔̎̀͐͋͘͝m̵̦̆́e͎̳̮͕̎͒̉̆̋͋̒ͅ ͉̞̒̇͌̽ͣ̍̚͜͝ͅo̡̖̘͓̫̜̗̦͓̘ͮ̈͐b̴̡̝̝͙̮̙̖ͫ̑ͯ̔ͯ̽ͅv͚͎̟̫̌͋̄̾̈ͮ̌͡i̗̩̘̖͙͚̦͋͆ͤ̌ͦ̕ò͖͔̦̮͍̻̓ͦu̖̪̮͎̫̠̗͛ͣ̃ͧ͟s̸̸̗̼͓̰̖̳̋ͪͬ̾̍̀́̚ͅl͎̻͕̟͚̪͙͒͆̎y̠̜̼͈͆ ̢̢̳͍̮͉̳̘̑̀ͬ̔ͨ͗͛̄

John Titor created Bitcoin.

revolutionary things like eating human fetuses

We are Satoshi Nakamoto

Hal Finney and Nick Szabo both posted under the satoshi moniker. The Satoshi accounts were closed by them after Hal's health started to deteriorate.

This. When China comes up with something revolutionary like gunpowder or compasses they squander it and Westerners pick it up, discover the world and conquer it.

explain like I'm retarded

this

Why would you make the first transaction to yourself. Seems kind of stupid

big if true

>autistic tech savant
>goes from field to field when bored
>made a game that is optimized enough to play on literal toasters
John Carmack

Craig Wright has the most evidence for being Satoshi. Not to mention having to deal with tax authorities. Hiding a $5B+ fortune from tax authorities is not easy especially when you plan to cash out later on (1.1M BTC locked in a trust until 2020). When Craig Wright sells billions of bitcoins in 2020, Wall Street will catch on and every institution will pressured by investors into crypto.

You have less than 3 years to accumulate, I really hope you all don't waste your free tickets to millionaire status.

>was
Julian Assange (D.A.K. 16/10/16)

whoever it was, they are trying to cash out just as much as us

came here to post this