OK Veeky Forums, which is a more manly physique

OK Veeky Forums, which is a more manly physique.

Solely depends on the face atop the body

No it doesnt. Pick any face, put it on either body. What body, combined with the face, appears more manly? If it was your face would you rather have zyzz body or filip body?

more of left

>not having better phils than that blurry pic

I like that pic. Looks imposing, although you're right it doesn't do him full justice.

Fil is God.

define manly

manly defines itself perfectly well

also keep in mind guy to the left is natty

No, it doesnt.
Both are men, so both are equally manly.

That's the thing, manliness is subjective. I want to poll Veeky Forums to see what you guys thought of as more "manly"

Although one way you could look at this is "who would win in a fight to the death, full nude, no weapons". Or I guess, "what mode is more likely to propagate DNA". Idk, plenty of different perspective on this.

Don't you realize that this is exactly the question asked in the OP?

The answers will be different, and the reason why they are different is because of different ideas what manlyness is.
That's all that is being asked in OP. What is more manly [to you] ?

t. reddit

>
ITS COMING

i would fuck the one on the left

Reguardess of what each person's definition of manliness is everyone of us should be able to choose which picture invokes that definition more.

I think both pictures can be argued as manly but I'm purely curious about the percentage of fit that thinks zyzz is a better picture of personal "manliness" than phil.

I know that, i realized that as soon as i read the question.
It's what i tried explain to the people that asked you to define what manly is.

zyzz

Great, we're on the same page.

Have you given an answer yet?

I feel as though Phil's aestetic fits my personal definition of manliness better. Not only am I fan of the results of a body like that (being able to lift really heavy things), I am impressed by the work ethic it takes to do it natty and I think it's that work ethic *for me* that really rings the bell of "manliness".

Excellent. Care to share what about his physique you find manly?

He's not fat

Alright cool. So for you, being fat makes a person less manly.

If it was someone like klokov who still has that strength physique but less fat vs zyzz would you still choose zyzz?

left is an animal, right is a god and manliness is demeanor

I want to have phils babies. I dont even have a uterus. No matter. I want phil inside my boipussy

This is like what's better a bro split or a strength program.

My answer is on Phil too.

Pretty damn much the same reasoning that you gave.

Klokov>Zyzz

this

no it doesnt, the definition changes with the times. Their is only the current cliche of what is manly

OP here, I'd agree. Fil is close to klokov in aestetic style, more fat obviously.

Are you the same user? What about being fat detracts from manliness for you?

So far the strength aestetic appears to be the more desired one.

>being fat makes a person less manly.

Fat = more estrogen

If test:est ratio it's hard to compete with someone like zyzz.

Left is natty, right is not. It's not "strength v aesthetics" it's natty v roider. Zyzz would be small as fuck not on gear

True, but more muscle = more test as well right? So at a certain point it might be advantageous to keep more fat because it allows you to also keep more muscle which in turn equals more test.

Hey BOA, what are your thoughts on this? Who would you consider "manlier", and why?

Hello user

The man on the left is much more of a man than on the right in several respects

Agree. The thread seems to agree for the most part. Maybe we just didn't get the bro splitter in here today, but from this sample it seems like Veeky Forums is much more strength oriented than I would have guessed.

Being more fat equals you have more aromatase which converts fat to estrogen.

look at those nipples holy fuck

Sure, but in the case of fil the fat he carries obviously helps him more than it hurts him or his coaches would tell him to lose it. The extra fat allows greater muscle mass which equals greater total Test, maybe at the price of elevated Estrogen levels. It has to be worth it though.

Not excusing fatasses btw, FIL is not that.

OK Veeky Forums, which is a more manly physique.

please kindly kys you meme spouter

Still the one on the left

>fat to estrogen.
Test to estrogen. However, we also know that a natural lifter can carry way more muscle with a little higher bodyfat than he could if he were leaner. And no, I'm not going to back that up with a study, look at any IPF lifters in the 105 class or heavier. Even most of the 93s aren't totally ripped.

FILIP A CUTE

CUTE

No homo

Fil is probably sub-15% body fat in contest condition Tbh

at ~230 pounds that is fucking MASSIVE.

This is what a real man looks like