Who /lose interest in girls who show interest in you/ here?

who /lose interest in girls who show interest in you/ here?

what the fuck is wrong with us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJvCI9NT9M8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who /neverhadagirlinterestedinyou/ here?

It's called you don't even like her you just want her to like you. Girls do that shit all the time to guys

happens to me literally every time

I had this happen to me two years ago. I girl I liked suddenly started sperging over me and it was completely obnoxious. Instant desire killer.

Your gay

/thread

You're in love with Pepe and Wojak, that's why you shitpost and have a folder full of pictures of them.

I usually sober up and realize they weren't actually that attractive, then feel somewhat thankful and move on with my day.

That and I often enjoy the chase more than the kill.

Sometimes, but i remember back when i was a shy fuck and this chad i knew was sitting next to me and talking about my crush, he said "You two would fit together, don't you think (my crush) is really cute?" as she walked by.

I just sperged out and laughed and smiled LIKE A FUCKING AUTIST. I had no idea what to say because i didn't want to come off as creepy but that's exactly what i came off as.

Turns out she liked me too, but now shes in a relationship with a guy who literally fucked two kittens to their deaths some years ago. I don't think she even knows.

JUST

Me

I wonder what's worse: dating someone as spineless as you or a dude who has sex with baby cats insofar as relationship longevity is concerned

I get bored with girls really fast. Not like "ugh they're repulsive" but just how much I'm willing to invest in them

It's generally askew as to how much they put into me vs. how much I put into them. It's generally based on how much emotional effort I have to expend just to enjoy the hangout. More = I spend less time with them

>qt is a bit flirty
>not sure if she's really interested so don't make a move
>when she gets tired and makes a move, be so surprised I subconsciously reject her
You don't know true pain. This has happened 6 times and still no gf

That's me

you just aren't getting enough exposure

you don't need to be very attractive or sociable to get girls to show interest

there will always be girls that looksmatch you

Are you me? This has happened countless times to me. Even girls who i considered 9/10 and i'd give everything to just touch them, i lost literally all interest after i knew they liked me. Not to mention that i even ignored a few of them when they made a move. Still a virgin

Because we're hunters and warriors. We live for the hunts and the
battles, not the trophies and the spoils.

maybe my self-esteem is so low that if a girl likes me I just think "wtf is wrong with her, she must not be right in the head, dropped"
not sure if it's that though, I may just be a huge coward.

Obviously the spineless one is worse. He's exactly what society means when they throw around the "nice guys finish last" phrase; he only seems nice because he's a massive pussy, but women (really everyone) can sniff out his vaginal juices from a mile away (and be repulsed). Hell, even Elliott Rodgers-tier manlet rage is better than being spineless, because at least for Rodgers he got his talking points across and the misery is over.

But to be fair though, the spineless user may have already recognized his problems and has grown a spine since.

who /hadaguyinterestedinyoubutnotagirl/ here?

>who /lose interest in girls who show interest in you/ here?

me but they were ugly as fuck like ugly as a lightning in your balls ugly

Who /look away everytime a girl looks at you/ here?

Kitten story pls

You should work on that

Got a more of a QT doing a job yesterday but I don't have a gfl

Same here. Makes me fear being caged, tho I love falling in love. So, I'll really like a grill, make her like me too and after we go out and fuck once or twice I'll cut down contacr.
Trying to do something about it, bc I dislike hurting people. But really I don't mind.

girls that show interest in me normally have those red flag mental problems

The potential for a relationship is actually there. It's not some fantasy, some unattainable goal. You could literally just go out, have fun, and let things naturally occur and you'd have that one thing you see as unattainable. Of course, this scares the shit out of you.

So, as anons in the thread have said, you tell yourself that in hindsight it wasn't going to work anyway - but that's a fall-back that let's you divert attention from your failure to act on a desire. It lets you tell yourself you won the situation, when deep down you know it wasn't about the longevity of the relationship, but doing and getting what you wanted, so in reality you're still a loser.

Only girls showed interest in me online. My IRL bets behavior blocks off any possible female interest.

> 4 girls start talking to me..
> Get their numbers.
> chat a for a while.
> get bored.
> stop talking to them.
> can't be bothered to at least fuck them.

What the fuck?

>tfw too polite
>tfw never swear
>tfw never angry
>tfw girls in class give me weird glances because somehow I've coasted through FOUR YEARS of uni withou a single friend while attending EVERY damn class and sitting in the front
>tfw 70 people in class, only know the names of 4
>after four years
>mfw a girl approached me yesterday and tried to strike up a conversation
>I had no clue about her name, so when she said "bye, user" i wa ssurprised, and said bye
>that girl has been talking to me for a week now
>still have no clue what her name is
>don't even care to ask the one guy in class I know
>even though girl is a solid 6/10 and doesn't go to parties and shit like that (afaik) and because something is better than nothing
>tfw weird mix of not-giving-a-bullshit and disinterest

Well, at least I have a well-paying job when I finish uni, so that's great.

here

after running after me for 2 years now i said fuck it

same here man

it's like i attract all those hard shell soft core type of girls
recently found one again and got, again, disappointed...

Don't feel bad user. I graduated college last year and I haven't spoken to a single person I met there ever since. The only people I hang out with are friends I've known since elementary/high school and work. It's like I didn't even go to college.

Spoiler: they're not interested, just being friendly

Had to learn that the hard way multiple times

It's like that old Groucho Marx joke user, we don't wanna be part of a club that would have someone like us as a member,

I had a meme queen over from tinder last night that showed absolutely no interest in me so now I'm not texting her again. Does that count?

Im the opposite. If i find out a girl likes me i instantly wanna fuck her, even if shes like a 5/10

If a girl doesnt like me and makes it known, i fuckin hate her right back and cant even jerkoff to the thought of her no matter how hot she is

Weird

I'm there senpai. It's really counter-productive and unhealthy. I think I'll grow out of it as I mature though.

Doesn't really matter how cute they are, I'll lose interest in the ones that like me a lot and then agonize over the ones I have to chase.

Here

checkin in

This happened to me enough that I decided to start memorizing the roster of each class.

You know there are online rosters, right? They usually have pictures of all the students.

I flirt out of habit and even line up dates but the second they express interest I get repulsed. I just assumed anime ruined my beauty standards.

Why does this dimension have to have 99% uggos?

look in the mirror broski, 99% chance you're one of em

That sounds awesome. I fucking wish I had that.

no, they are interested, stop projecting.

isn't the obvious answer to cut off your anime consumption? Like, go cold turkey and all that? Once your standard of beauty isn't set by women that don't exist that'll fix it for ya, right?

oh fucking god yes and it's gotten to the point where I'm forcing myself to go out with these assholes

fuck off nohomo though

Not worth it desu

Had a qt slavboo mirin. Caught her looking in class but turned away when I looked back. Always asking me mundane shit after lecture. I don't know if she's interested or not. What should I do Veeky Forums?

are you me, like for real????

Dis me

Never had a gf in highschool. Went cocoon mode over the summer and now I'm getting mired left and right in college. Don't know how to handle all this unwanted attention.

Nah, I had a girl literally ask me out. I was impressed by her confidence but she's just not my type.

Everyone in here talks like women

Man, I know that feel all too well. I could have had a QT for 10 years now, but I gave myself excuses and thought I was hotter than I really was.

Story:
>Start highschool or whatever. After elementary school. 8th Grade.
>Girl in same class really QT
>8/10 body, 7/10 face
>Always chats me up on Windows messenger
>Feels good being sought after
>She kinda has bad humour tho
>Also she's kinda in my family
(Note, I felt it was close and perhaps a bit awkward. She is the cousin of my sister's boyfriend. I don't know why, but I somehow felt it was a problem) (Note 2: What the fuck was I thinking)
>Starting a oneitis on another girl in my class
>indirectly shooting QT down, kinda treating her bad
>Can see QT is depressed
Whatever, gotta chase another girl
>Obsessing over oneitis hard, I get nowhere with that tho
>10th grade is over
>I'm fucking depressed, cause oneitis
>QT moves away to a new school
>Some months go by and QT gets a boyfriend
>I am stuck oneitising on one who pay no attention to my

Fast forward seven years.
>Finally over oneitis, she became a shallow whore
>QT has now a thicc 10/10 body and 8/10 face. Her legs and thighs are fucking beyond hot.
>QT has still the same bf
>I've had sex once
>I've dropped out of university
>I've developed some kind of depression
>I actually dream last night that I met QT and fucked. Then I woke up in my smelly bed and my depression multiplied.
>Laying here in my bed alone thinking of the QT I've could have dated and lived with
>Happy, successfull, with a social life, studying and rawdogging that perfect formed ass.
>I hope this happened in a parallel universe
Oh well. A-atleast I got a PR in diddly lift, f-Veeky Forums

post theme: youtube.com/watch?v=MJvCI9NT9M8

It's the opposite for me.

If an attractive girl shows interst in me, I immediately become interested in her and imagine a whole life with her.
Girls who don't look at me, even if they look amazing, don't do it for me. I don't like them. But if she talks to to me the next day I imagine our honeymoon, it's strange.
I'm just lonely I guess

>If an attractive girl shows interst in me, I immediately become interested in her and imagine a whole life with her.
same here man

most fucked up thing is when she herself shows you that she's interested in you, but then out of the blue drops that interest

>shows you that she's interested in you, but then out of the blue drops that interest
WHY IS THAT

no idea my man, instead of being honest most of girls, men too, resort to that method because selfish and dumb

So I'm not alone. Seems like every girl that likes me has depression and anxiety. I used to ignore the red flags and just assume it would get better, which it ultimately never did.

Now I turn and run when I see the red flags and haven't had a date or gotten laid in over a year now.

I wish girls with depression and anxiety would show interest in me

It sucks being unloved

>tfw girls are really surprised when I tell them that I'm a virgin

why would you tell them?

9-9gag?

>still have no clue what her name is
>don't ever care to ask... the one guy in class i know
Oh god i thought i was autistic. Let's see what other anons have to say about this.
>memorize the online rosters for each class

No you don't. It's a rollercoaster of sorrow. They just push you away for no reason. It's not worth the effort and time.

Several reasons for this! Maybe you are insecure to the point where you subconsciously try to deny and subsequently lose feelings for someone because you expect failure or deception. Maybe you don't believe she could like you, or maybe you think a relationship is inevitably going to fall apart with this girl, so you self-sabotage and create a cycle of self-fulfilling prophecy.

Maybe you like her but only platonically but feel pressured to reciprocate her feelings because you don't want to hurt her, or because sex and a relationship might be better than being alone even if you two don't exactly fit together.

If first one, work on mental gains. If second one, don't force yourself into a relationship just because you want a gf. Sometimes it's both, which makes it even worse. Having a modicum of self-awareness is crucial in overcoming this situation.

Depends on how self-aware they are. If they are taking steps to manage themselves and don't use the crazy as an excuse to be bitches, you can absolutely find a good depressive gf.

It is, however, pretty rare to find ANYONE self-aware enough to know when they are being unreasonably crazy, and I think it's a pretty logical red flag to have. Just not 100% a turn off the way certain other things are, for me anyway. Would rather date a depressed qt that works out to manage her symptoms compared to an aggressive girl with hairy armpits or something.

Here. If i were gay or bi then I'd be great

Anytime a girl I'm bonering over approaches me at the gym my dick instantly goes soft. Dunno why.

This is almost exactly like me.

Maybe because she has the same problem that OP has.

If you're getting intimate with a girl, it's a good idea to let them know. It'll also make you far more comfortable.

Welcome to Veeky Forums aka the new /r9k/. Half these fuckers probably don't even lift

>Fucked two kittens to death
>Literally

No one cares about your gay ass "tfw no gf" story. You need to tell the kitten story. Now.

A girl that I thought was my oneitis started talking to me more and more and I completely lost interest
I guess it's the fact that she was unattainable that made me like her

What

Can girls smell autism/depression/being a robot

srs question

Yes, they know.

Just by looking they know. But some of them don't care as long as you have something interesting to offer

Some cute indian girl came up to me and asked me for directions to her class on campus. I was new so I tried to find it on my phone. Thing is, she waited for a few minutes staring at me and then said it's okay and she'll try and find it on her own.
Did I mess up lads?

Me

I look good but I'm a fuckin doofus
if a bitch digs me she's some combination of shallow, slutty or retarded.

What do you mean?

Why do things gotta be like this..

I love doing these to girls who mir.

>Indian
Dodged a bullet here famalam.

>It's called you don't even like her you just want her to like you. Girls do that shit all the time to guys
>mfw realizing if for the first time

I don't think I want a relationship, really, at least not until I have a real job, apartment and car.

>and this chad i knew was sitting next to me and talking about my crush, he said "You two would fit together, don't you think (my crush) is really cute?" as she walked by.
Chads aren't the evil oneitis thieves /r9k/ make them out to be. They don't need to steal your oneitis and even help (You) get with her because firstly they have a bigger pool of grils to choose from and giving one away is not really a big deal and secondly, Chads just want everybody to be happy. They were your bros all along.

>girls who show interest in you
i don't know that feel

Or maybe you're just like me and too fucking lazy to actually go out and bang the sloot because you have legs to train in the morning.

>actually go out and bang the sloot because you have legs to train in the morning.
>he thinks sex is going to pre-exhaust your legs in the morning

>tfw every girl that goes on a date with you or dates your for longer.. sooner or later loses interest in you.
>tfw you are doomed to die alone

i'd rather get a good nights sleep for legs. Banging sloots get's pretty boring after so many times, besides she will be there tomorrow.

Things rarely work out the way you plan them to, so I wouldn't count on being totally anti-relationship until you feel "secure," because you'll just find another reason to not want a relationship and miss out on a good one.

if you go into a relationship with the thought that nothing is for ever, it'll be much easier user

this

i know how it is to overthink stuff, it's not going to help at all. besides, if you like a girl, just go out with her and stop trying to sabotage it just because you're having the "what if it won't work out" thoughts. literally, just do it and stop thinking too much about it.
it's literally that easy

some depressing truth.. just need some girl to make some kids.. to have a little purpose or lasting effect at least...