Test levels

Okay got them done, the range my doctor told me is.between 11-33

My score was 17.1 anyone have any idea what that means?

Pls respond

Sounds like the Australian system. Use basic mathematical logic...you are 6.1 from the lowest level considered normal, and 15.9 from what is considered """too high""" for natty levels. In other words you're not remarkable and changing your diet, getting more sun and sleep and working out more will benefit you greatly. Same goes for eschewing alcomohol, smoking and other drugs if you use them.

Depends on your age

Cheers mate yep Australian, working on all that stuff trying to undo the NEET and fedora damage

This board is obsessed with test levels the way outcast losers in middle school are obsessed with IQ.

does spending time in the sun give you more test?

No it doesn't. Unless you're severely deficient in VitD. And I was severely deficient in VitD and supplemented it and got my levels into normal range and my test levels didn't change whatsoever.

Testosterone production is 99.9% genetically determined. If your body isn't in an overall extreme state right now (eg. morbidly obese or starved) then you won't be able to affect your test production through any lifestyle change you might do (diet, level of activity, etc.).

Good on you mate.
It makes no sense that people interested in building strength and a muscular body are concerned about their testosterone levels.
See

Where are you getting this information. I don't think you need to be severely malnourished before basic things like being a little more active, drinking more water and sleeping better will have a positive impact on your test.

Where are you getting your information from?
Please post a study that concludes with "being a little more active, drinking more water and sleeping better" will have any significant impact on testosterone production in your body.
Posting a source for your statement should be no problem unless you're just making shit up.

People say lifting heavy compounds like squats or Deadlifts increases test? Is that not true?

If it had any meaningful impact there would be people reporting it, people who tested their levels before and after they started lifting and discovered a difference. But there aren't any. (Yet alone any large scale studies.) Because there is no link between lifting and an increase in testosterone production.

And I hope I don't destroy your dreams here, but looking at thick girls won't increase your test either.

god who the fuck is this guy
does he not realize how punchable his face is

>being on the wrong side of history

Every time I see this image I can't help but realise how weirdly proportioned this dude is.
Look at his massive eyes and head, and his narrowly proportioned shoulders.

We're also outcast losers except we focus on strength rather than brains on this board, so it makes sense we're obsessed with natty test levels

You should see his nudes that /pol/ found on his facebook wall.
>pic related

With this one simple trick you can double,triple or even tenfold your Testosteron!
Doctors hate us for telling you this!

Buy some test in vials and inject that shit. Boom more test

a close up from a camera will distort the proportions of subjects...

>Testosterone production is 99.9% genetically determined.

Dad used to do amature strongman competition in college, and my maternal grandsire was on the US track and field team as a sprinter. I can't even grow a beard, where is my genetic test?

Irrelevant as a natty. Just keep lifting. Your test levels flactuate anyway so your score couldve been at its highest or lowest.

What? How would those things even relate to your genetics?

...morbid curiosity requires me to ask where I can find them

>I have to share atheism with people like this

Ask your fucking doctor you fucking retarded cunt how are you this stupid???

>the two men closest to me genetically were both terrific athletes
>no such thing as a good athlete with low test
>test is genetic

Based on these three things I should have terrific test, but yet I can't even grow a beard. Something seems off.