Do you bros use dank as a supplement or no. If no what is wrong with you

Do you bros use dank as a supplement or no. If no what is wrong with you.

>weed

Enjoy your bitch tits, lethargy, and completely rekt discipline

Using it wrong then fagggot.

I supplement yeah. Really ramps up that muscle/mind connection that's so crucial in weightlifting. At least for me.

I laid off the kush for about a year. Last weekend I felt like trying it again. I was in alot of stress and going through bullshit and it helped me relax and sleep well. Next day my lifting went better than ever. Not because of the weed but because I finally had a good night sleep.

Will probably smoke every now and then. But when I used to do it often it did reck my discipline and energy levels

Supplement?
Yeah I smoke and workout, no problem.
But as a supplement I don't know, how would it supplement your workout? Help you eat?
>implying you ment supplement to your workout

I would be high 24/7 if it weren't for the fact that i get fucking glowing red eyes whenever I'm high for some reason and for the stigma that comes from the smell and the sight of smoke.

I'm just so on point and sorted out when I am high,doesn't affect me like it does some others,i get hype af.
Thinking about just buying a portable vape,but need one that produces no smell and can fit alot for the day.

Weed+coffee/monster=cure for autism

>2016
>Still thinking that smoking weed means you're natty
Chap, you might as well say you drink first sip and use creatine.
Fuck off

Last time I smoked weed I thought my girlfriend was trying to kill me and tried chewing my lip off

I've been using first sip for 2 weeks now..

Did I accidentally lose my natty card Veeky Forums?

last time i did weed i ended up staring at my face in the mirror for 20 mins thinking about how ugly and weird i looked, then i curled up in my bed and fought the urge to kill myself

iktfb. Last time I smoked, I spent entirely too much of my evening trying to determine whether I'd actually been sexually abused as a kid and repressed the memory only to have it come up when I was high or whether it was just something my dumb baked brain happened to come up with.

>tfw bulking on 3000 cal but never full

Afraid so lad, might as well start browsing the /fraud/ thread for advice on your first cycle.

Get a concentrate vaporizer zero smell

I can get like this, it's not the weed, just the weak willed person.

like this guy said

I just smoked the last of my weed yesterday, and I only have two medium doses of canna-oil left which is a serious bummer. I can't wait to get my medical card in the next couple of weeks.

Sounds more like your shit was laced friend.

Wow, finally a semi self-realized human on Veeky Forums. Way to admit your own weaknesses friendo, you will make it.

High-CBD bud is great for DOMS and general soreness, and will help you relax at night and prepare for sleep.

Weed just makes me hyper aware. I'd probably have an anxiety meltdown.

Can't workout high. Feel too heavy and I feel everything. Maybe on lighter bodybuilding days I could.

That cat is so fuckin cute.

Yes. Gives amazing MMC during lifting. Makes pain less painful and more just makes you aware of the muscle working. Makes my form amazing.

For inflamation when you rub it with alcohol. Headaches (not provoked by smoke). Sleep. Pre-workout cardio.

During dem winter bulks where not much is going on outside and I'm eating and sleeping like crazy I tend to smoke in the evening almost daily.

It's never really affected me negatively, but then again I've never had the urge to smoke up during the day or before I've got all my shit done. It's a nice way to chill out with a few bros gorging on some nice steaks after a long day and a heavy lifting session.

Enjoying +10 attributes to my sleep and bulking abilities.