Daily reminder that plant protein sources are inferior to animal protein sources in every way...

Daily reminder that plant protein sources are inferior to animal protein sources in every way. If you use any moderate protein plant source as anything but a higher protein carb source then you'll never, ever make it.

>incomplete amino acid profiles
>fiber and chemical bonding ensures you can't properly digest what protein there is in the plant source
>phytotoxins further interfere with protein digestion and absorption

This also holds true for plant based micronutrients.

>>incomplete amino acid profiles

This is bait

Not bait at all my vegcuck friend.

this is true, friend. beans are one such example that has incomplete protein.

Quinoa

im sure vegangainz or any other likewise vegan information ppl do have many counter arguments against yours
so why dont u go argue with them, instead of shitbaiting here, you fuckin gay fuck?

with love,a bone broth enthusiast

Daily reminder that I'm vegan, and almost certainly a better athlete than you.

It's hilarious how people say vegans are preachy when 99% threads about veganism is stupid stuff like this.

What protein do you eat?

SEMEN, STRICTLY AND ONLY

>Daily reminder that I'm vegan, and almost certainly a better athlete than you.

>It's hilarious how people say vegans are preachy

Post body with time stamp.

daily reminder white pussy belongs to strong black cock

Daily reminder that Veeky Forums is filled with retarded broscience.
Beans and rice together form a complete amino acid profile. This is a non-issue unless somebody eats only one type of food every day.

What the fuck is a plant based diet anyways? What do they eat? Leaves and salad and shit?

i like eating beans and lentils for extra meals when im bulking

>"you don't need animal protein sources"
>"plant protein sources are enough"
>take protein supplements to not die

>phytotoxins meme
1. Phytates and Oxalates are beneficial to our health
2. You can cook them out
3. If you're worried about absorption then eat certain micronutrients earlier or later in the day to avoid binding. Or add turmeric to your meals.

You have an uncreative mind. You can eat pretty much whatever you want, just don't include animal products.

This

>planet based diet
>You can eat pretty much whatever you want
What the fuck does that even mean. How is it plant based when you can eat anything?
And don't call me uncreative you grass eating faggot

>he doesn't know about black beans

also you usually eat something else with your meal like rice which would make it a complete protein when it comes to other beans

Nah, because even though I think I look fine, I definitely don't look big, especially by Veeky Forums standards. But I don't train to look good, I train for my sport (rowing) in which I compete at the international level.
It's true. 99% of posts pertaining to veganism is about how stupid it is and how weak vegans are. Which is retarded. I'm not saying it's better to be vegan, just that it's perfectly viable. The only person preaching that a certain diet is better is you
.Beans. Tofu, seitan, tempeh. I only supplement b12