Is life just one big meme?

Im starting to believe this.
Im interested in nothing. I never had a job. Im just going to college and taking classes i dont care about for the fuck of it. Why even keep living this unfunny joke?

Yes. We're all just a big copypasta on some alien overlord's galactic Interweb.

life is the biggest meme there is

which is why you shouldn't take it seriously at all and just b urself

well i didnt mean i thought life was shitty, i actually enjoy life, its pretty comfy sometimes. But its still just a huge meme

and that the truth bee bro

Its a very bad meme when all you wanna do is lay down and rot.

:)

you need to get out of your head

get a job

this is the worst meme of it all

even worse than the life meme

job doesn't give you motivation at all, it's grinding as fuck and unfulfilling

lifting does a much better job at that

whatever, loser

This
>B-but think about your next paycheck

Is this the real life?
Is this just memery?

Look up to the skys anddd memeee

For what purpose? I have $3k in my bank account have a bunch of cash that i dont even bother to count. What will a job give me? I never go out because im alone nor do I even have time to go out due to all the work.

It will get you more money and a place to live? Which will make you happier

Endless is the meme void..
>tfw I am become maymay

t. recently graduated highschooler who has only worked 4 months in mcdonalds and thinks he has everything figured out

Uhhh nonits actually just common sense that a job will make you more money. Im just a 20 something trying to make it like the rest of em. You sound bitter and your attitude is shit no wonder your life sucks

We are blind and take life for granted

So rot under the bridge.

i hate pepe so much

And what will i do with that money?
I dont want to move out. That will only put more stress on my education while im perfectly comfortable living with parents. Why would I bother myself with more spending when my meme excuse for a life already sucks?

After thinking about it for a couple seconds, yes. It is a meme.