I miss my GF, she's traveling around the world and I'm scared of losing her. (I met her in USC). Pic related

I miss my GF, she's traveling around the world and I'm scared of losing her. (I met her in USC). Pic related.

You gonna get cucked.

lol

lmao "travelling" is a code word for fucking niggers nowadays, just move on already.

She is traveling to get filled by different types of Chads. You're screwed, OP.

Just sayin' having a mindset of being scared of losing someone makes it more likely you'll lose them (relationship wise). Kinda sounds like bullshit but what it means is it shows you have some subtle needy tendencies.

Unless she is way more invested in the relationship than you which then you'll probably be good.

im sorry OP. You better start forgetting her or care less. I hope you had the chance to fuck her? If no then you have wasted shitloads of time.

Don't worry, she already tasted that eurodick

Better start dealing with the break up now so you don't act like a little bitch when she'll tell you

Put one of those beeper things on her that you activate with your keychain. Hopefully you'll be less likely to lose her that way.

She's hot tho user nice catch

you are already cucked boyo

Just lol @ dating literate girls that don't literally depend on you for everything

shes probably sucking dick as we speak, you better go mgtow style

Why the hell are you posting this to Veeky Forums anyway? You have to realize a shit ton of guys will come out of the woodworks calling you a cuck and that she is fucking every dude she meets. It's like hanging meat above a lion then getting surprised when the lion devours the fucking meat. Don't know what you expected OP

A looooooot of women cheat abroad since there's no way it will come back on them.

>have gf
>gf go fuck any human race possible existed on this planet
>cucked by whole world
This is some top LEL shit

lmao people actually believe in mgtow? looks like a bunch of neckbeards who couldn't get laid decided that instead of not getting laid because women didn't like them they should say its because its a lifestyle.

This is exactly why I find my Asian qt. they're submissive and totally depending on you. I'll never worry about her to loose interest or cheat

As an almost-world traveler and someone who met many hundreds of people while traveling, many of which with significant others back home: she is absolutely getting pounded on the almost nightly.

Travel is basically a global orgy.

This desu. That being said, most women only "travel" so they can fuck foreign strangers without being called a whore or having their SO discover they're cheating. They're not like men who go for the sake of discovery and travel.

Lots of people will say shes going to fuck other guys when traveling.
There is a high possibility of this being true. Would break up with her now to minimize damage, or forever think about other guys pounding her.

Think I went MGTOW style. Still get laid with FWBs, but never spend money or cancel other engagements for them

Don't worry bruv there are literally billions of other women out there. Mind set of abundance

You're forgetting the social media validation women get from traveling as well.

other pics?
preferably lewd?

Apparently that is level 1 of MGTOW out of Four levels. (next level means you don't fuck anyone) But honestly it sounds normal what you are doing. You just are not wanting a relationship right now which is common as fuck and actually a normal phase in a guys life.

more like bedhopping around the world fammo

I'm not a Chad at all but live in a popular travel destination and these traveling girls all wanna fuck the locals. I always swore I would never be any party in a cheating thing but it's happened twice now, bitches just ain't up front about that shit and will justify anything.