Why in the name of Christ is it so fucking impossible to find fat free cheese, even online...

Why in the name of Christ is it so fucking impossible to find fat free cheese, even online? It's not hard to fucking make and cheese doesn't even require fat in it, but NOBODY FUCKING MAKES IT. I can literally make the shit in my fucking kitchen with skim milk and vinegar, yet I'm supposed to believe that no corporation is capable of mass producing it? And there's a reason I don't, by the way. It's time consuming and annoying. My local Wal*Mart doesn't even carry pic related anymore and it seems to be one of the few people on EARTH that actually makes the shit. I am so fucking sick of shit that should be common being impossible to find. This planet is a wasteland of vapidity.

Other urls found in this thread:

heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/Saturated-Fats_UCM_301110_Article.jsp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares?

Eat shit.

fat free cheese? you sound like a faget

>Falling for the le fats are bad meme

Shut the fuck up, you fat American retards. I have a specific purpose in mind for it.

there's good fat and bad fat retard

Which is?

semen yogurt smoothie enemas, keeps me fresh for daddy

>Fat Free
>Low Fat
people actually fall for this meme?

>it's another insecure yuropoor thinks every post he dislikes must come from an American episode.

This show fucking sucks.

And the fat in cheese is good. KY my man.

>hurr durr

heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/Saturated-Fats_UCM_301110_Article.jsp

keep your misinformation on tumblr and reddit

>saturated fats are bad

bawwwww, do you need a safe space where your widdle fee fees don't get hurt by facts?

I thought it was transfats that were the bad ones?
Saturated fats are just animal fats right?
Are you a Vegan trying to eat cheese or something?

this is shit taught in preschool kiddo

Vegetarian dyel detected. Post body or gtfo.

your "vegetarian dyel" detector must be broken

All cheese has fat dumbass. A good way to tell how much fat is in cheese is to feel how hard or soft the cheese is.

Soft= more fat
hard= less fat

Mozzarella is a soft and therefore fatty cheese.

But like others have said, you're a fag.

I want to see how skeletor mode you are if you're anal as fuck about eating fatty meats, cheese, and oils.

Fat free cheese tastes bad and doesn't melt well.

camwhoring pandering belongs on and not everyone who triggers you by correcting the stupid bullshit you spout is anal. stop being so butthurt.

Fat free cheese is disgusting and it doesnt melt