Would you lift with a thicc bae?

Would you lift with a thicc bae?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWSyP-mCjoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I already do.

Nice dubs.

>lifting with girls
I'd rather lift by myself. Girls only go to the gym so they can wear yoga pants do whatever exercise they think shows off their ass the most before they go on the treadmill for 15min

I'd take her and tie her to a treadmill for 2 hours

Ugh. Wow I'm literally shaking right now.

No.

This
Very few girls are serious about lifting since there is no incentive
As a chick you can be fat as all hell and still get guys drooling after you as long as you wear somewhat revealing clothes
She most likely wont be able to spot you either or provide any sort of competitive incentive for you

Find a good gym bro or lift alone with music instead

>implying the curlbros at the gym are any better
You guys are pathetic.

He didn't imply that, he just said he doesn't want to be dragging around a dead weight.

There are guys who go to the gym and are completly worthless, do nothing and then go home.
I wouldnt train with those either but main diffrence is a curlbro has potential
If you show him the way to make gains he can change

A girl will always be a girl, she will get mires as long as she isnt extremly fat so whats the incentive?
Practially all boils down to this simple fact

That doesn't mean she couldn't have any potential, to begin with. And mires is not the only reason to lift, if that's your only reason, then you're even more pathetic.

Ive met girls who could deadlift 180kg but they wernt really cute and since i assume "bae" means someone of loving character this kind of defeats the purpose

If i could get my dreamgirl she would be small, petite, cute and willing. Her very characteristics are opposite of something you get in the gym

>this new girl Elliot's been training

youtube.com/watch?v=jWSyP-mCjoo

Brehs...

hahahaha she is built like a fucking hen.

Massive quads, big, gross, muscle tits.

get out of hear with that bitch. her build is like the chicken hawk from the foghorn leghorn cartoons

Veeky Forums everyone

>foghorn leghorn

Fuck you dude, I've watched all three vids with her and now I can't unsee

wtf i hate grills now

Is that their fault that low standard faggots drool over them? Maybe if dudes ignored the fat ones instead of drooling over them they'd actually get in shape.

fitness 4 good

Did i say it was their fault?
No, i didnt but there still is no incentive

If you could get a college graduate job without going to college most people would probably do this
If you could get paid without working, people would do this

Girls face incentive problems in working out, it is simply not needed to attract a mate so why bother?
Face it, you and i might love lifting but it sure as fuck would be alot easier to sit at home and watch netflix

Sure, but you posted a fatass not a thicc girl

I'd rather lift alone.

I take my chunky girl to the gym with me often enough.

But she wants her damn hand held or me to sit there and coach her through everything damn near intimately.

I admit I'm a bit of an autist when it comes to lifting and would prefer to listen to some music and start humping weight.

So maybe I'm biased.

What, are you a cunthuman or what?

holy fucking shit nigger much DICC

she is so fuckign
T H I C C
H
I
C
C

fighting to be dominant during sex would literally be a workout

>you will never fuck a QT this THICC

hold me brehs my dick is diamonds

Sweet Mother Mercy.

>>this new girl Elliot's been training
>youtube.com/watch?v=jWSyP-mCjoo
>Brehs...
I'm in.

Bruh

Welp, time to rub one out

who the fuck is a curlbro in 2016? internet memes have popularized squat bench deadlift with ANYONE who enters a gym

curl bros are such a 90s thing get the fuck out

and even with all the pro-fit mentality, women STILL fuck about in the gym, save for the few who actually do shit and those are usually daddy issues/psychos

just kill yourself

She is ugly as sin. I would tho.

am i the only one who likes obese chicks here because that chick is cute af.
as long as they actually know what hygiene and makeup is and aren't all self loathing

I love those body chains like the one she's has across the belly my gf has a bunch of them and it always revs my engine

they're only fun the first couple of times and reality sets in once you bust

Obesity is a symptom of a girl who doesn't have all the qualities you listed

>the tattoos on that right one

What the fuck was she thinking?

Its funny because i can very clearly hear trump saying this

extraordinarily i've met a few, but fat girls with actual self esteem are very rare.
the best one was a lesbian though, my fucking luck.

Siri is my favourite. I'd give anything to nut in that goddess. She's fucking perfect as far as I'm concerned.

charge your phone faggot.

Elliots wife gonna be on suicide watch.

brehs why is it that thick girls make me bust a nut so quick?

>thicc bae

is Veeky Forums full of normies?

It's far and away the most normal board on Veeky Forums. Even those who aren't normal are trying to be. You should probably just leave.

im on nofap day 10 and she looks very appealing right now

this fuck off robot scum

>being proud to be a average, normal person
have fun being a regular loser fag

>implying being a weird, NEET is superior

top zoz m9

4>5>2>3>1 and ignore 6.

>>implying
you keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means

dude why take anything this seriously

Haven't you ever pity fucked an ugly girl before, are you some kind of fucking selfish Asshole.

>taking pride in thinking you're somehow superior/so special and different XD

What a faggot, christ

not him but I do it all the time. As long as she has a fat ass, I just hit it doggy and never call her again

I don't fuck ugly chicks, because then they think they can get with a guy like me and turn down guys on their level.
Even though I am ugly, like 4/10, I'm talking girls 1-3/10

Have you ever been to a uni gym before? That's almost every guy there

If I knew I'd be balls deep after, sure. Or if I was training her, but I'd still rather do my own thing. Unless I was going balls deep after, of course.

Why in the shit do you care if an obese chick stays obese?
Who gives a shit if some loser with a fetish or low standards decides to fuck/wife her?

As long as the hot and thick ones stay hot and thick I don't give a shit.

The fuck?

Few times.
Would bring my A game if she was nice enough or needed it. Bonus points if she got off on rape.

But I don't do that anymore. Worried that the hot ones will find out and think that I'm an easy fuck or a straightup manwhore.

>I need a phone with a battery that lasts 24 hours so I can charge it every two hours to appease my autism

/fit has the most autistic virgins on this site by far, and even worse, they lie about being normal

is there a source on this?
it looks like a movie