So we have otter mode,what other modes do we have?

So we have otter mode,what other modes do we have?

Back to ribbit mode

Bearmode, flying skwirl mode

Why did Bruce Lee have lats of the gods? Insertions?

They look big because they're dispropottionally larger than anything else on him

it's cause he weighed 125lbs soaking wet and his lats were the only thing he trained.

he wasn't huge, but he was still aesthetic.

but why did he train lats? wouldn't pecs be more important for punching?

pecs actually aren't that useful in punching. For example, look at picture of boxers, especially before the 70s when bodybuilding became more popular.

Seriously guys, look how fucking wide they are. Regardless of his comparative lbm, those are fucking cobra wings.

depeche

10/10

But you need your own, personal Jesus to get there.

why would an actor care about punching

a la

He was a birdman, had to hide is wings somewhere

Me on the right.

Here u go

kek

>tfw will never be Bruce Lee mode
feels bad man

post bruce pics please

I'm Skelly going on Otter. I want to be a hybrid between Otter and Ripped, but with lats.

>tfw battle between ripped and builtfat because beer

bearmode bestmode

is that really ottermode?

damn, I thought it was a lot bigger

>no fridgemode
Somebody post chloe

>being this retarded

>wouldn't pecs be more important for punching?

Large pieces slow down your punches. That's why Brock looked smaller when he started mma(,not his last fight)

Large lats help rigidity in your arm while punching and help pull your arms back faster.
source: am boxer

what am i
>no bully

Off season ottermode

look like a swimmer

> omg Bruce Lee's lats
> normies cant understand they are a result of punching daily for years

>retards like this fat cunt don't realize they are the result of good insertions making them lower and doing a shit load of pull ups/chins at 115lbs

Kys

Synthol mode

Stop posting mode

no legs mode

>being this jealous

>being this delusional
you look like Isley before puberty

>posting every day

I'm super jealous of your life and your intermediate body. Stop bragging about your mediocre achievements.

Isley's a good looking guy

>bragging about your mediocre achievements.
nice delusions mate

skinnyfat just kill me now.

You honestly think your body is impressive to people who actually lift? It's a good start, that's about it.

I"m not going around saying i look amazing. I've only posted my body here and in a dead cbt in the last fortnight.
>good start

t-rex always cracks me up

dwarvenmode

bearmode for stocky manlets

What do you call in between otter mode and ripped mode?

>in between otter mode and ripped mode

this ^^^^

Is the ripped mode in this mode natty?

probably muscular athletic

Very possibly so.

>fat as fatass

That always makes me fucking laugh!

With lighting, posing, flexing and a decent physique, yes.

>Between skinnyfat and ottermode

W-we gonna make it brahs right?

Natty limit mode

take that back please.

You're pretty much at built mode, just need slightly bigger arms and bigger traps.
Quite honestly the only thing I find somewhat out of place is the lack of size of your traps.
Even then you look aesthetic brah, mirin.
Also you look blazed as fuck.

A kissless virgin if you don't get your eyes fixed

sorry buddy that is an old photo of a trip called 'isley' who posts regularly in /plg/.
He is fatter now

You cant be ripped and builtfat that would be built.You are just fat.

new glasses, contacts or surgery satan?
getting old enough for surgery i think

Ripped. Pretty great physique. Nice and tight. Any pics of the back?

>not realizing small waist + good shoulder mobility + good insertion is why he's got paper thin but wide looking lats. Dude could push those fuckers way out.

Thanks man! Appreciate it

The product of a premature cut and skipping leg day. Could have looked 200% better if you did things right, got better lighting, fixed your shitty hair and glass and didn't take the pic yourself.

>Fatter
Damn, and he looked so good, too.
That's a damn shame.

>premature cut
possibly. I was pretty fucking fat though, didn't want to wait longer. I am putting on more size now

>skipping leg day
never skipped it. Started a PPL now doing TM. Had a lot of issues with squat form. I can deadlift 4plate though.

>got better lighting, fixed your shitty hair and glass and didn't take the pic yourself.
its not a model shot, just a pic i took last night. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with my hair to make people comment on it all the time. I do need to lose the glasses though

>what's wrong with my hair
Ever heard of hair relaxer?
Google image before after pics of that shit and use it.

fix'd

Jesus. Those tits look ridiculous on a guy.

>hair relaxer
what if he's not some effeminate faggot that cares about having unrelaxed hair?

promethius mode = godly

anybody know what routine was he doing?

Literally just doing powerlifting stuff. Go ask him questions in /Plg/ if you want to know more

thick as fuark, how long you been liftin and what programs did u do? starting lifts?

lol, in what world is that thick as fuark?

Holy fuck that looks horrible

wanna post your body phaggot?

>what powerlifters wish they looked like

pretty much tbhfam

What am I fit?
>Please no roast
6'2

Also how fucked is my frame?

blaha mode

low test dyel

Looks as though you need to hit chest and shoulders more, try targeting upper mid and lowest and get those dips in.
From this picture it looks as though you need more upper body size and you'd be set. Keep it up user

Thank you, I've only been lifting for 2 months so I will start implementing your advice

DYEL

>t. frauds general shitposter

Thanks man. I did a 6day PPL for most of the year, now I'm doing the Texas method with accessories. I think it was a waste of time going 6 days as a beginner though. Do a normal beginners routine then move into an upper lower split of you are looking for aesthetics. Diet is much more important than routine

Also 13 months

>tfw combination of ottermode and chubbyfat

cut soon brehs

Built mode best.

Good all around.

Nothing exceptional but with a tad bit more size that physique would be great for most normies.

>all range mode

where do i Veeky Forums in brahs

shopped dick