What's the point of being so strong if you don't do any sports, and have a receding hairline?

What's the point of being so strong if you don't do any sports, and have a receding hairline?

Shred pussy?

Duh

>implying gymcelling will help you slay
just lol

>Shred pussy?
Would be awesome if getting fit helped towards this goal but sadly, it doesnt help at all

Lifting is a hobby and being fit is a lifestyle, even if you dont "use" it still is a part of who you are

>Shred pussy?
Lifting weights doesn't cure autism, sorry.

it's just fun

I train like I have to compete in PL or something doing sheiko and workout specific programs but they never benefit me in my martial arts at all if anything it probably made me worse at it but I just really love doing squat, bench and deadlift

he's natty, right?

being that huge and shredded all the time I highly doubt it

it's very hard to maintain low bf without losing mass which is why a lot of natties usually just hover around 10 - 15% bodyfat since maintaining any lower will make their lifts suffer, lose mass, or just hate his life due to the extremely restrictive diet he has to do to look like that 24/7

you can post on fraud and ask them

no you fucking retards he's not natty

i'm gonna be in the olympics faggot

Special olympics, maybe.

The sole reason I lift is to look good.
I don't care about being "strong", never came useful in my life.
Though it helps a LOT with girls

great post i'm available to fite irl any day of the week

I'll be with you shortly, buy some olive oil.

Where did you get this?

maybe because he enjoys being strong you utter runt

Where did you get this ?

I made the pics myself.
Me and my friends get together sometimes and point knives at cats.

Where did you get this?

I lift 85% to be attractive, 15% to look big enough that I won't get fucked with by drunk retards

>I made the pics myself.

is that why it has a watermark

What's the point of any of that if you have a recessed maxilla and lateral orbital rim reclusion?

How fucking wide are this guys shoulders srs

It helps if she's already considering going home with you. It's like "oh, this cake actually has a cherry in the middle of the slice, so that's great!" But yeah, I've only seen it be helpful where the girl was already on the deciding point of whether to fuck or not

make bank of youtube/social media/clothing/supplement

For the wide hipped guys here, does that go away once you get to a stupid low body fat, or am I doomed and will never have a thin core like that no matter what?

It goes away once you get big enough, look at arnold schwarzenegger, he had a big waist and hips, he still looked effin.

>tfw 38" vert

Lol good thing i'm "dyel" yet more athletic than most of you losers

In my social circle, the guy that most shreds pussy is a dyel cult dude. He plays the violin, reads a lot, likes classical music etc etc...

I don't think he's ever lifted a weight in his life, so no, if you lift with the main goal of shredding pussy, you probably are wasting your time

>if you lift with the main goal of shredding pussy, you probably are wasting your time

>not lifting to be the strongest and most powerful version of yourself

Bald bastards please don't have kids. We don't need beta genes in the gene pool

Bald is fine, those fuckers who try to still have hair when they're bald instead of going full smooth head are the cucks

>Bald is fine

I disagree.

>those fuckers who try to still have hair when they're bald instead of going full smooth head are the cucks

I agree.

Bald dudes already look like cucks. Don't have kids so your bad genes won't continue and your sons won't suffer the same fate

Baldness is x chromosome based you autistic fuckwit.

45" vert

Get on my level