Crumpled or folded

Who here /foldedmasterrace/ here? Any of of you faggots who just crumple your toilet paper are leaving your ass dirty as fuck. No girl will want to see your fucking dingleberries.

If you actually squat then you know that folding your toilet paper is the only option. Evrybody who crumples there toilet paper is DYEL

I use a bidet

i fold just like i fold your mom in the bedroom

me too.

no swamp ass ever.

no bits of toilet paper clinging to your pooper

literally god tier

>I use a bidet

Why are europoors so fucking gay

>baby wipes master race reporting in

Seriously how do you guys dry wipe? Shits gross. I have one buddy who takes a shit and jack off every day before he goes to the gym and when he starts sweating you can smell the shit in his ass and when he would spot me it smelled like straight shit and dick. I stopped going with him because of it .

Why would you fuck your plumbing user?

>Shower after every time master race

Get on my level

I have a trash can with a lid on top I don't flush them.

>smearing your wet shite all over your ass
>giving your self a wet bum crack after shitting
>master-race

Im at work right now I can't shower afterwards dick head that's what I do at home.

they have ass hoses hanging on the toilets in thailand and its fucking amazing. just a quick zap and you're shit free without having to smear shit all over your anus until it dries.

>he likes shit to stream down his legs

Thailand sounds fucking awful

>wipe once
>second one is always ghostwipe
What the fuck are you guys eating to get swampass

wait... you shit standing up? like, not in a toilet? wherever you come from sounds fucking african

True for the most part. I use ass wipes.

Sorry i was under the assumption that after you shit you had to walk over to the hose. I also thought the hose was hanging from the ceiling so you had to stand to use it

nigger you leave shitty ass wipes sitting in a can? wtf

found the manlet

front-to-back or back-to-front? or side-to-side?

i crumple but im a girl so im not trying to get my hands wet every time I take a piss. thank god i don't poop tho

fpbp

Just got one last week. God fucking damn, I love it.