That first SUBWAY® sandwich of the day

>that first SUBWAY® sandwich of the day

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/04/11/subway-yoga-mat-chemical-almost-out-of-bread/7587787/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

6" turkey on 9 grain blease

No toasting
Spinach, American cheese, tomatoes, onions, pepper, and jalapeno. Oil and vinegar, black pepper

No chips or drink

There's already a fucking subway thread.

footlong oven roasted chicken on 9 grain, toasted, with no cheese. lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions, with a small amount of honey mustard.

It's a dank as fuck sandwich

>not eating jimmy johns.
>JJ literally slaps protein after protein after protein on a bed of lettuce as a menu option for every sandwhich.
Not going to make it.

go AWAY CARBSSSSSSS GO AWAYYYYY

foot long spicy italian 40g of protons TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

why no toasting?

i usually have

6" whole wheat or multi grain flatbread

turkey and swiss cheese toasted
lettuce, spinach, cucumbers, spinach, tomatoes, and olive oil.

>Not having a grill to make your post meals

Brehh this is me
Footlong spicy italian on italian herb/cheese, swiss cheese, toasted, lettuce, black olives, banana peppers and mufuckoing CHIPOTLE SAUUUCESSEEE

Unfortunatly subway chicken-breast is not actual chicken breast (which doesn't bother me on it's own, I don't care if it's eyeball meat as long as it has the right macros) and has weird macros so be careful when you order and think of it as a chicken-breast.

usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/04/11/subway-yoga-mat-chemical-almost-out-of-bread/7587787/

>tfw this is me, down to the 'just a little mustard pls' part

parmesan oregano is better than italian herbs and cheese

>but it's the same thing without the monterey cheddar jack cheese!
I know

and i thought the child molestation was bad

Managed two footlongs the other day.

I'm so proud.

i literally cannot tell if you are ironically shillposting, or ironically making fun of ironic shillposters.

in any case, he's a (you), and a sage. faggot.

Italian herb and cheese, turkey, pepperjack, toasted (double toasted thankyouverymuch), salt/pepper, lettuce, mayo, jalapeno. Meal deal with 2 chocolate cookies and a medium or large root beer with no ice

>order $3 6" of the day
>ask for a retard amount of spinach and other veggies you like
>when you get it, throw away the bread

cheap salad for cuts

Footlong subway club on 9 grain with spinach, tomatoes, jalapenos and hones mustard pls

>oil

do americans really add oil their whiches?

us amerifats order oil on everything, it really eases the passing of our sharts when we shop in our marts.

they let their bread sit for too long. if the bread loses some of its moisture then it will be crumbly when toasted. some places do it right but in my experience subway is bad at toasting. - not the user you replied to

They call me pink dress

Turkey and cheddar with spinach, lettuce, pickles, cucumber, toasted

>mfw I ask for only one line of vinaigrette and they sploosh it on like they're serving mayo to the local white trash

>tfw local deli sells boars head
>tfw my order is always taken by a qt little blonde girl who with an adorable voice
>tfw the sandwich is perfect every single time

Thank you god it's literally perfect.

>rabies.jpg

they call me

PEANUT ARBUCKLE

6" Turkey or Chicken Breast
9 grain toasted
jack cheese
all veggies, extra jalapeno
hot sauce

no menu

>that first SUBWAY® sandwich of the day
>eating multiple subway sandviches in a day
thats not good

Footlong teriyaki chicken, toasted, on wheat. No cheese.
Lettuce, tomato, capsicum, jalapenos, thousand island, salt and pepper.

I eat my sandwiches with only turkey and bread

How retarded am I?

get as many "free" veggies as you can. they don't have a lot of calories and atleast some traces of vitamins and shit

>footlong oven roasted chicken on 9 grain, toasted, with no cheese. lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions, with a small amount of honey mustard.

This is me, but I go:

footlong oven roasted chicken on 9 grain, toasted, with no cheese. lettuce, tomatoes, dry, added pepper.

>Eating at subway
>Not going to a local delicatessen or buying your deli meat from a grocer

>Deli Meat

Enjoy the sodium

enjoy the pump and electrolytes of which the excess will be pissed/sweat out with proper hydration? thanks, i will

Is this viral marketing at work or is Subway actually quality food?

publix?

>MUHH SODIUM IS BAD!

t. someone who never had a proper pump before

Oil actually helps digest some foods better since they are fat-soluble

Oh man. Thank goodness it hasn't happened to me yet.

>oil
Pleb