Fucking hell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ykl5SbA6nhk
youtube.com/watch?v=nBnYeUpIP-Y
youtu.be/npOb6mYc8Ww?t=6m11s
youtube.com/watch?v=rN83vRGQ4pE
veganhealth.org/b12/plant
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lift for 8 fucking years? I've been lifting for 2 months, started out at 75 lb bench, which is now at 155 lb today. Does going vegan fuck with your body that badly?

Yes

Vegan lifters and vegetarian lifters often need to take supplements if they want to make progress in the gym.

Says a lot about their lifestyle.

doesnt he squat like less than 2pl8 too?

he used to bench alot more im pretty sure but he got sick so he had to stop lifting

[spoiler]Is my progress good atleast?[/spoiler]

He doesn't look bad, used to look really good when he competed.

If he doesn't have a reason to go much heavier, why should he? Seriously.

you're fine.

Let me just give you some advice though. My biggest hurdle in the bench was the form.

Your form in bench and OHP have to be P E R F E C T to make consistent progress at heavier weight because you have less strength potential than your squat and deadlift.

Yes. Important thing for bench improvement is you need to fucking eat. Keep at a surplus and lots of protons and lifts will always get better. If you stall, eat more than you were before.

Ive gotten so sick i lost 15 pnds and still came back in a month. This vegan shit is so dumb. If you are his height and cant bench over 2p8 you might as well not lift at all. Seriously 8 years for basically being in terrible shape. Ive been lifting for a year and a half again and everything i do is for more weight from basically not stepping in a gym for 4 years.

Depends what you mean by "heavier weight." There probably is a point at which form is going to be the limiting factor, but that point is around 4 plate, at least. I bench babbymode 325 and my form is far from perfect, and there are guys in my gym that can retard up way more.

For most people volume (lack of it, specifically) is what's holding p progress, not form.

im not vegan , but i am vegetarian and dont take any supplements except preworkout when im tired from work. Doing that doesnt limit progress in the gym at all, I will say i have to eat alot more during the day since i switched off of meat. isnt he around 6'4 too so that does make it a little harder to bench heavy weight since he is moving it alot greater distances than the short armed people. I say this because im also tall and can only do 225 around 8 times, never actually maxed out

kek hes been sick like ten times since starting the channel

Those are fucking noob gains you pleb. You aren't going to just increasing your strength linearly like that.

holy fuck kys if you ever thought this jaundice monster looked "good"

wow are you jealous, super BBC with beautiful white women

most of his advice his pretty on point too

It's because not only does he have subpar nutrition but he's a sickly pale gymcel cuck that probably plays wow all day whenever he's not at the gym

his gf is a 3/10 and he looks awful and his advice is terrible kys

she pure breed euro, can't hate really hate on it really, and he made her grow her hair out

so shes a 3.2/10? yeh looks great you fucking loser

Bullshit, quit eating meat this January and lifts have gone from

Bench 105kg to 120kg
Squat 160kg to 182.5kg
Deadlift 215kg to 250kg

He looked pretty good a few years ago mate

His bench is 185 m8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ykl5SbA6nhk

He needs yo be called out on his delusions around the end of October

Fucking newfags don't know about lighting, pump and angles.

Maybe lift for a year or two before commenting here again eh?

>that head shape and hairline

JUST

In a recent video he said it was 216
youtube.com/watch?v=nBnYeUpIP-Y

He's at most adding 10lbs a week so he's super delusional

I've never seen a sickly pale black person before now

Fucking hilarious, i'm going for 185 5x5 next week.

I don't know why you would live a "fit" life style for SO long and some how not have at least a 2 pl8 bench.

no reason to lie on the internet, user-kun

>lighting
He looks the same in standard lighting

youtu.be/npOb6mYc8Ww?t=6m11s

Your right I dont have a reason to lie.

There is no difference getting 200g of protein from plant and dairy to eating 200g of protein from chicken.

Only people who font make gains are fuck bois who don't eat properly and don't train consistently.

>lifting for 2 months, started out at 75 lb bench, which is now at 155 lb today
You are either doing it with shit form or fat as fuck

Not black

I don't keep up with his vids.
8 years to reach 216 is still fucking pitiful.

meant to reply to

I've been lifting for eight months and i bench 220lbs. Vegans when will they learn.

Don't forget that this faggot is also a cyclist. It's pretty hard to gain muscle when a lot of your calories go towards cardio

it shouldn't matter.
if you aren't an idiot you can account for the calories lost.

Honestly if it take you another 7 years and several months to get from 155 to 225 bench than you might as well kill yourself/quit.

We agree there, his lifts are total shit

>dat spine

But it does matter. Maybe he rather spend calories on cycling than on weight lifting.

If you're calling someone weak at least assess why they're weak and be fair. If he considers himself a cyclist who weight lifts on the side for fun why are you going to compared your stats against him as if he's serious about his strength as you are...

That's like a truck shitting on a sports car for not being able to haul a thousand pound load

>If you're calling someone weak at least assess why they're weak and be fair

You expect a lot from the autists in Veeky Forums

First time i touched a barbell was mid January of this year.

I have been pissed at myself for failing 225x5 (only got it for 3 reps) until reading this.

Holy shit i feel so much better about myself

vg please go
Even if you spent 3 hours a day cycling, you still have nothing to show for 8 years.
And how can you weight lift on the side when you make money doing weightlifting videos?

Not VG but I'm willing to debate a fatfuck on fit anyway.

>you still have nothing to show for 8 years.

Look at his pics. That's enough to show that he lifts.

>And how can you weight lift on the side when you make money doing weightlifting videos?

What does that even mean? You genuinely sound like a retard. He's a dedicated YouTuber who makes a living off YouTube videos His whole genre is diet and fitness. Ofc he's going to make lifting videos if it meant it would put a couple bucks in his pocket. Wouldn't you?

>that logic tho

So I'm pretty sure you guys are going to mindlessly hate on me, but I'll bite.
I've been vegan since january, and I've been lifting heavy since the end of may. I've gained about 35 lbs (most of which is lean mass), and have made considerable strength gains.
I followed a 6 day push-pull split and did 1-3 hours of intense cycling every second day. I have not taken any supplements or protein powders (with the exception of creatine monohydrate),
and consume about 4k calories a day from whole food sources with macros somewhere along the lines of 50/30/20. Top pic was me in april, bottom two are about a week ago.

>tfw year of lifting and just achived 2 plate bench

FUCK YEAH

Now I have five plate squat in the bag, 4 plate deadlift in the bag and now bench.

>5 plate sqwat
>4 plate dl
absolute madman

>2000kal from carbs
Fuck man that must be hard

routine?

He's only made 5 videos showing his workout

>literally called virgin GAINS

Not really, man.
Most of my carbs come from fruits seeing as they don't really fill you up, and the rest come from beans and veggies.

Push:
3x10 shoulder press
3x10 lateral raise
3x10 incline db press
3x10 weighted dips

Pull:
3x10 weighted pull ups
3x8 weighted chins
3x8 rows
3x12 rear delt ros
3x12 rear delt flyes

My chest is pretty underdeveloped, though.

>having such low standards
His gf is 2/10

>vegan diet
>no supplements
>50/30/20

this is not possible what the fuck are you talking about

oh my god what the fuck is that program
>no legs
when you eventually turn into a chicken will you be able to eat the eggs you'll lay as a vegan?

As long as you get the same macros (and have multiple sources of protein to fill in the holes in their AA profiles), what makes a vegan diet inferior

Supplements are a meme. If you have a good diet you have no need for 99% of them

What's wrong with 50c/30f/20p?

>lifting heavy since the end of may
>I've gained about 35 lbs (most of which is lean mass)

35lbs of lean mass in 4 months?

Yea you can never be strong on a vegan diet
youtube.com/watch?v=rN83vRGQ4pE

>I've gained about 35 lbs (most of which is lean mass)

I can't train legs during the summer season because I'm a cyclist as previously mentioned,
but I'm really excited to throw some 5x5 squats into my new strength routine when the snow hits the ground.

Out of curiosity I did check my 1rm lowbar squat morning a few weeks ago, and it sits at 295. My whole family has big legs, too.

Pic related, my legs as of 30 seconds ago.
As you can see, 90% of my fat went there

Impressive, but he basically made that event/lift up, and is also roiding.

fair enough, I just realised we both got pretty good quads then

My guess is 25-30.
I still know that's a questionable amount

To be fair, my gains have slowed over the past few weeks and I haven't really put on much mass. Plus, the golden one claims he put on 40lbs of muscle, so I figure I'm on track for that

everyone else is roiding,
if the vegan diet is inferior why hasn't any of the many meat eating strongmans able to beat one vegan strongmans record

Started at bar and in a little over a year its at 175 for 5. If 215 is his 1rep max thats sad. Serves the cunt right for being a vegan fucktard that talks mad shit about other lifters.

>b-but muh anecdotal evidence

jack shit, there are vitamins/minerals that you can only get from eating meat. That is why the other user said that virgins need some kind f supplement

I don't know, maybe the strongman competition pool just isn't as large as other specialties.

That being said, one gifted man doesn't really "prove" that the vegan diet is superior.

>there are vitamins/minerals that you can only get from eating meat.
There are not.
Please don't bring up b12 or vitamin d like a retard.
And non-essential amino acids like serine are created by our bodies.

For someone calling himself "gains" he sure seems pretty damn committed to not gaining. I've met vegan lifters who still manage to far outlift this clown, so I'm pretty sure he just sucks at life in general.

Fun fact: vegans and vegetarians get sick more often than their meat-eating counterparts.

>current bench PR is 215lb
Wow, I was better than this guy as a fat fuck in high school, lmao.

>Please don't bring up b12

>There are no vitamins you can only get from meat
>Please don't bring up the only vitamin you can only get from meat

lmao, fucking vegtards

P E R F E C T form on the bench takes years to learn. Many top level lifters dont even have flawless form. Dont scare the noobs away with this bullshit.

Jesus he's as bad as Blaha.

>"Just wait a month mang I'll have a 6pl8 deadlift."
>claims to have been training for decades and his lifts are barely out of what you'd expect from a late intermediate

is this achievable natty

absolutely

>5pl Squat
>4pl DL
S A V A G E

>all protein is the same!
>biological value does not matter!

Fucking vegans, even for Veeky Forums standards you guys are legit retarded

I find it absolutely incredible how confidently people spout this shit when a 10 minute google search proves it completely wrong. You're an embarassment as a human being and you need to improve the way you conduct yourself.

veganhealth.org/b12/plant

Yeah, and the absoprtion of plant proteins has been shown to be negligibly different you fucking dense cunt. You probably also think you need 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight as well top fucking kek.

>he thinks 75 to 155 is harder than 155 to 175

Yes, even if you get your protein it still has less biological value than animal protein, even if you get iron its harder to use than the iron you have on meat.
All results in poor quality blood cells and substandard muscle growth.
Not to mention all those vegetables fermenting in your bowels are not good for you.

More like a bullshit amount

That's an insane amount. You're like the fat bitch on tumblr that claimed she could run a mile faster than the WR. If you're going to troll at least be believable and say you gained something like 10lbs LBM in 4 months, or say you started off skelly at the very least.

you get b12 from unfiltered water, so do animals which is why we give them b12 laced food.

> Deadlift 215kg to 250kg

xDDDDD

On the other hand, one weak guy like OP posted doesn't prove a vegan diet is inferior

no dude youve gained 8 pounds of muscle and 27 pounds of fat. ill say 15 and thats insanely optimistic. youve still gained more than half that weight in fat

>make up something
>call it a fact

unfiltered water if it has dead bugs or animal matter in it. in cows b12 is produced in one of their stomachs from one of the nutrients in grass. we lace their food with it because cows generally arent fed grass anymore. other than cows idk specifically, but Im sure there are similar processes.

>in cows b12 is produced in one of their stomachs from one of the nutrients in grass

The only thing that produces vitamin B12 is bacteria. They make it from cobalt. The bacteria that produce B12 also exists in humans, but further down in the colon where it isn't absorbed. Living in close proximity with shit is the natural way to get vitamin B12.

considering how shit his diet is, yes, it's impressive.

His diet is pretty healthy, he just doesn't get nearly enough calories

Is he a mutt?

You get B12 from dairy and eggs and yeast so the only meat statement is still bullshit deluxe.

I'd be amazed if there was a mineral you could only get from meat. How did it get there?