What is objectively the best exercise for bicep gains?

What is objectively the best exercise for bicep gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3HdfX7sTys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do free weight curls

Squats

You don't need to work out your bis. All the other exercises hit them too, so they grow along with the rest. If you isolate Bis you end up looking like a curl bro.

Do not listen to this person

Can't think of a better way to target them than preacher curls

machine curls > free weight curls, and machine curls would be my answer to OP if all you care about is bicep gains

>preacher curls
>still an atheist

Drag curls (either free weight or with cables) and pull ups, especially weighted, gave me the best bi gains.

>machines

yeah i could see that one coming. saved pic

for a few exercises machines are better than the free weight equivalent. Bicep curl is one of them, because it provides even resistance throughout the entire range of motion, and free weight does not.

hammer and preacher curls

Weighted chin-ups.

Also, great gains when I started treated curls like any compound with progressive overload as a priority instead of just high reps for the pump.

Curls...

barbell cheat curls

What does a curling machine even look like? I'm not sure my gym had such a thing. You're not referring to the dude-thinger that you typically do preacher curls on, are you?

Do strict chin ups. Isolating muscles is essentially useless. Work the whole muscle group for practical strength.

Also, bent over rows.

>wants biceps, presumably for 'thetics
>hurr isolations are useless, functional strength brah

Cool, blow up your biceps then come back ina few months asking how to get bigger lats...

Fucking morons...

>Not doing one muscle group every day for a month as part of his routine
Do you even try to make it?

>you can only do a single isolation ever
>you cannot do other lifts with isolations

Jesus dude, you can't be serious.

21s

I get that you don't want to risk hurting yourself by doing more complex execises.

It's okay, maybe you'll grow out of it.

puts too much tension on the tendon imo, just make sure you keep it light

>still thinks that you cannot do both

I do my compounds first, then work into isolations. The fuck did your parents do to you as a kid?

Kek

Holy shit kill yourself

>this meme is still spreading

Don't do any cardio either right?

This

Why do lats and bi isolation awhen you could just do chins, pull-ups and rows instead. Chins hit lats and bi's almost 1 to 1

The tricep pull down machine. You move the pull down to the floor then take off the Y bar/ropes, and attach a curl bar. Or use the ropes for hammer curls.

Or you can do last pull downs and curls and get more dedicated focus with heavier weight.

This is the only good response in this thread

some people's muscles grow at different rates, i might have naturally large lats that respond well to training but my bis are stubborn and don't grow

or i could have shitty insertions on one muscle so i need to overtrain it for it to look good

I could only imagine the retarded gurgling noise this retarded bitch is making

EZ bar curls with the curl belt.

Standing barbell curls.

Standing Barbell curl drop set into standing dumbbell curl.

Remember to use your core to hold a straight back whilst you lift, if you wobble about like a retard you are not strong enough for that particular weight.

This will work basically your entire body, with a focus on biceps. Free weights are truely all a man needs.

21's are solid but i hear sick gets are bretty guud too

I just do chinups

lat pull downs? are you serious? nu male detected

I dont do biceps because its a pleb muscle.

I dont waste time because I have an actual job and a social life unlike you neets, not even projecting

I can't really get a pump with my left bicep and the size difference is noticeable.
All the bicep work I do is chins, save for the Pendlay row and the negatives on bench
Should I throw in something like 1x curl, 2x left arm DB curls on the days I dont do chins?
Feels like the problem lies with the left shoulder, combined with it being the less dominant arm.
The left shoulder labrum is torn, if that makes a difference.

this dude knows a thing or two about getting big arms it seems...
youtube.com/watch?v=d3HdfX7sTys

>using back as support
I-I... a-am I allowed to do that?

>Not doing the furious fourteen

Oh, yes. The infamous preacher curls. Only mixed grip deadlifts rival them in bicep tendon tears AFAIK.

And not a single curl was done that day.

mirin those 15 degree curls

>swinging the weight up

im 120 pounds and i could do that

/thread

heavier or more disadvantageous versions of pull ups.

EZ barbell curls.

>120lbs
>thinks he can curl 2.5x his body weight

Just do your curl exercises with arm blasters.

>curl
A strong 120lbs girl can hip thrust that no problem

how light? i usually put 10kg on each side...

he actually can strict curl like 110kg so he knows what he's doing

chins/curls

>objectivity
>single best body building exercise

Well there's your problem