Routine calls for squats

>Routine calls for squats

>Instead do heavy trapbar deadlifts,legs feel great but don't have spine problems and also training grip strength

>dont tip the receptionist.
>its also her birthday.

>Spine problems
>From squats

Hello DYEL.

Hello beginner who's never squatted above 315

Except I'm attempting a 500 lb squat a week from today.

Make sure you yell LIGHTWEIGHT BAABBYYYYY

"Attempting"

Did you make funeral arrangements?

literally don't bother arguing, 99% of posters that aren't in /plg/ are DYELs that have lifted for like 2 years at most

Yes, Trapbar Deadlifts are great..... Let's not meme this because I love just being able to grab the trap bar whenever I want.

RIP

Go shit off

Hello DYELs.

How does it make you feel that I train 3 days a week and am 6'2, 211, 13% bf, and stronger than you without even lifting 2 years?

It's fun to make them mad though.

There's literally no point of deadlifts or squats if you're not a power lifter you retarded fags.

RDL's, trapbar deadlifts and good mornings btfo conventional deadlifts entirely

>forgot to leave an offering at the power cage
>stay up all night to fight off gains goblin
My bat is ready

>How to spot a DYEL on Veeky Forums: The Post

Thank you twink.

>post in a devlish thread
>dont post a story.
>misspell a word

i do this too, lifting is just so boring if you are not holding the weight in your hands

>There's only one way to lift!

If you sctually use your brain for a second you'll realize how overrated both of the lifts are

You're right, replacing one lift with three certainly is a better way to get stronger and not at all more time consuming or hindering to overall training because of the overall volume used.

Fucking retard.

>falling for the ego lifting meme

Get a hobby before you wreck your spine you fag.

>no don't do deadlifts
>do deadlift accessories instead that are potentially even more dangerous
lol wut

also; implying I don't do all of that shit as accessories

Except it isn't?

Deadlifts and squats are incredibly taxing, and not even that good for what they are.

Good mornings - best spinal erector exercise, much better than deadlifts

Trapbar deadlifts way easier on your back, are fun to do and suit way more people, some people just have issues with squats and deadlifts, we're built differently

Rdls take care of those lacking hamstrings

It doesn't end up being more volume dumb fuck.

Regular conventional deadlifts are because in order to get up to 5pl8 you need to do like 8 warmup sets

>1plate
>1.5plate
>2plate
>2.5plate
>3plate
>3.5plate
>4plate
>4.5plate

Then finally working sets...

Same with squats. And in the end you end up resting 6 mins between sets and having difficulty recovering.

They don't have to be, vast majority of people here aren't powerlifters

>Trapbar dl's and good mornings are dangerous

B8

>.5 pl8 increments before 3pl8

How to spot the DYEL. And you actually think warming up takes that long you're doing it very very wrong. It takes me ~15 minutes to warm up to a 4pl8+ squat or 5pl8+ deadlift.

Good mornings are way more risky than DLs lol

GOAT exercise, but in no way safer than a deadlift.
lol no you only need like 3 warmup sets (1pl8 doesn't count)

t. Boris Sheiko

That's still quite lengthy given your rest periods between working sets.

Just face it man, there's more than one way to lift. I know it's hard and the cult mentality is strong but try thinking for yourself

Good mornings are almost universally considered more stressful and risky on the back than deadlifts. If you're throwing out conventional deadlifts because of the back stress but doing good mornings you are a moron.

You know how you were going on about Westside before? They will max out on pulls and squats all the time. They won't go hard on good mornings because of the risk (and that's a heavily arched good morning, not the standard ones).

To be fair to Sheiko, that's at least partially because he starts considering them working sets at about 55%. Takes a lot less warming up when you're going through five or more worksets before you get to your top set for the exercise.

Another perma virgin lifting for the girls instead of fun/stress relief.

I do lift for fun, that's why I don't do conventionsl deadlifts or squats.

They aren't fun for me. I had a 400lb squat at 185 bw and I didn't enjoy it, fuck powerlifting desu

forget it, all these autists want is to add numbers to their lifts, they don't care if low-bar squats gets them a herniated disk at 40

You can still do it if you're going to like 90% (i.e. ~triples) There is literally no reason to increase in half-pl8 increments like that guy suggested.

It's cool I'm just speaking out against the massive circlejerk over powerlifting online.

I mean the "sport" is so insanely unpopular irl but online it seems like that's the only measure of fitness.

I've done it, I got a 400lb, over 2x bodyweight but Ive grown up since then