I have figured it out Veeky Forums

I have figured it out Veeky Forums

A rotisserie chicken a day,just as cheap and much more effective than Rip's GOMAD

forget GOMAD if you want to put on muscle you need RCAD

I shall start RCAD tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2541791/Just-nuts-Is-new-craze-activating-food-seeds-great-idea.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GOMAD has a lot more calories, about the same protein, and is a lot less filling. If your goal is purely weight gain GOMAD is better bang for your buck.

Report back in 2 weeks OP with results.

>GOMAD has a lot more calories
thats exactly the problem GOMAD only works if you are Auschwitz mode

I will also I have only been lifting for a few months so I predict this will boost my noob gains

Does this apply to lite milk as well as full cream?

a gallon of full fat milk has around 2270 calories
meanwhile a gallon of low fat milk has around 1630

meanwhile 1 rotisserie chicken on average has around 900 calories 140g of protein so seems like the better option

A gallon of 0% fat milk is still 1280 calories.

and no matter what sort of GOMAD you do you wont get more than 120g of protein so I dont see why anyone would do GOMAD over RCAD

Fuck, why doesn't everyone RCAD? It sounds like the elixir of ultimate gains

its the future brother cant wait till I start it

I pretty much do this already. Chicken Is £3.40 so I oven roast one a day and drain the fat.

even better

What grocery store do you go to? At my Price Chopper the chickens seem greasy.

> drain the fat

>What grocery store do you go to?
live in Dubai,high end supermarkets here have some really clean chickens

God almighty this is genius, please do it and post results. I think merging the two would be even more effective. RC&GOMAD 4evr

*RCHAD

My house smells fucking glorious as a result. I eat every bit of meat with wholemeal pitta, veg, rice & hot sauces.

I get chicken from Lidl in the UK but asda/Walmart tesco. You can get a raw chicken with no giblets anywhere. If you don't like the grease sit it on a raised tray in a roasting dish.

I still have a few shakes per day and other protein like Greek yoghurt.

Makes me feel like a big man tearing into a whole chicken.

Eggs are the real answer. Two dozen eggs every day.

1920 calories
120 fat
144 protein
12 carbs

2DEAD is the ONLY way to get fit

What do you do when roasting a chicken in a tray, drink 150 ml of chicken grease? You stupid fuck. Do you drink the drip tray on a George foreman grill too?

>240 dollars a month on chicken

Yeah if you want fucked up cholesterol m80. It's not a meme and egg whites aren't tasty.

When it's a large part of your meals for the month it's not too bad.

When I ate bad idea spend more on subway, takeaway, alcohol sandwich meal deals at work etc.

It's not an additional expense because you won't be buying other shit.

some post that meme
would cost me around 106 dollars
hnnnng that fresh chicken smell man
>Makes me feel like a big man tearing into a whole chicken.
also this I cant explain it but feels great sorta primal

I've actually been on this hype for a couple weeks now
not every day, but I buy A LOT of rotisserie chicken

is this you ?

>Do you drink the drip tray on a George foreman grill too?
yeah dude that's the point

That is one of my favourite posts alongside the activated almonds and water guy.

I usually oil myself down with it post workout and go play with the puppies at the rescue centre.

GOEWAD
2133 kcal
0 g fat
426g protein
0g carbs

Not enough fat, friendo. What you really want to be is DEAD: Dozen Eggs A Day

>activated almonds
never forget

>HOMEMADE COCONUT

my sides.

>poo in chicken
>clean

A gallon of milk sounds way more filling than a rotisserie chicken

Yeah for a baby with no teeth.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2541791/Just-nuts-Is-new-craze-activating-food-seeds-great-idea.html

It's a real thing though lad.

...it's a homemade muffin with a bunch of ingredients including coconuts.

what about cultured vegetables

> those milky chicken shits

>tfw ignorant veggies

>He doesn't add spices to the drip tray and then pour the grease back on like a sauce

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Ausfag here, 1L of eggwhites is $10
1gallon = 3.8 liters (lets round up and say 4 for simplicity)
$40 a day on eggwhites
over $1200 a month

Not that user
Never had a foreman girl, but isnt the whole point to remove the fat

whoa that's a good idea
yeah but it's an echo from the low/no fat era which was dumb

but can you put a price on maximum gainz?

>My house smells fucking glorious as a result
I slow roasted a duck over the weekend, apartment smelled amazing.

check this out

>activated almonds and water guy.
That guy owns a restaurant downstairs from my apartment. He is an Australian celebrity chef and should fucking know better.

It's funny because he is vegan but has to eat meet on his TV appearances.

check em

Cheaper to stock up on some whey and start a cycle

>meet
meat*

Too soon lads

the whole point of GOMAD is to pack in calories the fastest way possible by drinking them

2-3 tall glasses on top of your regular diet

good luck carrying around a whole rotisserie chicken around and munching on it throughout the day and not looking retarded

>what is a kitchen
>what is a knife

a bunch of hippie sites claim it means "fermented, not pickled". pickling something means fermenting it though, so it just means he eats a bunch of pickled vegetables.

>2DEAD
Perfect.

so no mozart?

>Homemade coconut
He's got some skills desu.

>throughout the day
I can eat a full chicken in one sitting.

Nah, no Hieronymus Bosch either.

trust me I would love to do this again. Ive tried it and after 5 days of just eating chicken, i already want to kill myself. Note that its a different kind of recipe everyday

fuck the taste do it for the gains

so a dyel is giving advice in fit now.

WOW

he isnt wrong though

>2DEAD

God I just want a straight answer about eating eggs, I hear the cholesterol myth being debated all the time, I just want to eat eggs without worrying about my cholesterol. Is it bad to eat like 6 a day or do I need to remove the yolks?

GOMAD is honestly disgusting. Can you really not get at least 1700 calories just eating normal food? Then drink some milk and eat something calorie dense like peanutbutter to meet the quota.

>not even tried and tested
>isnt wrong

He sure is better than those coaches.

Ok then Ill just buy jew powder. More convenient than anything

Daily egg consumption along with exercise has been shown to improve your cholesterol. The dietary cholesterol shit is just bad science from some faggot force feeding rabbits a diet of only lard, until they die from malnutrition, then cutting open their dead bodies to see that their circulatory system is fucked up.

>He sure is better than those coaches.
you mean the one on Men's Health ?

How much is too much?

You guys are retarded. It's GOMAD PLUS your normal diet. Replacing the milk with a rotisserie chicken basically defeats the purpose as you will just replace a normal meal with the chicken. Idiots.

>he pays more than 5 bucks for a rotisiere chicken

everyone knows that champ besides adding GOMAD to a good diet is way too fucking much. GOMAD has 2.5 as many calories as a rotisserie chicken and more protein.

my sides

OPOBBAD - One Pound of Black Beans A Day

1lb of dried black beans has:
840kcal
96g net carbs (180g fiber)
108g protein
0 fat
240mg sodium
1$-2$ per day + water and cooking time

Yes, you cook them. Add to the rest of your food and you can have mad bowel gains on top of normal gains and you can still be a poorfag/thirdworlder.

are beans really that cheap?

Yes. Stores frequently have 1lb bags on sale for $0.99 and they're about $1.49 normally. Or you can get 10-20lb bags from certain stores but they almost always some price in between those two numbers.

The gas ruins it.

That's just your body working on purging the impurities from your gut. It's a great solution for removing bacteria and parasites that may be leeching off you and preventing your gains from being pure.

Enjoy your PUFA

Chicken fat has insane cholesterole, and not the good kind

there is no straight answer yet, that is why it is called a debate, nigger.

This post is wrong.

them trips tho