Is 5'8 120 too skinny?

Is 5'8 120 too skinny?

That is an auschwitz skeleton, mate. You are the type of person that shit like GOMAD was made for.
In fact, GOMAD+20 rep squats until you hit a normal adult weight, god damn.

Shoo shoo, skeleton
You can't spook me today

I'm 5'9" 160lbs and I consider myself skinny

5"7' 115 when i started lifting, but i thought i was skinny fat desu

I feel like a fucking skeltal whenever I am believe 190, and I am 5'9".

I felt spooky at 5'6" 130.

Yes. I had literally those same body stats when I started lifting and I was a spooky scary skeleton.

160 now and I'm still fucking skinny. Just not skeletal anymore. Gain weight my dude

Pic related is when I was 120lbs

you're fat or roided to the tits

either way its unhealthy

5'8 140lbs checking in. I ran my ass off from 149 to 137.

Or I've been lifting since middle school..

> tfw 6'1" 145 lb

too short

I am a spooktacular 5'9 and 110lbs.

Is 7' 11" 100 too skinny?

If you have to ask the answer is yes

So fat?

I used to be 6' 120lbs before i started lifting now I'm 6' 220lbs. You can do it but it will take time.

>tfw 6'1 205lb
Im fat. Normal people think I have muscle bUT I'm pretty flabby under the clothes... fuck

otter?

5'11" here, currently fluctuating between 130-135 lbs.
pic related is me.
how bad is it?

Brother you need to eat now

6'1" 170... yes. I'm too skinny, barely reaching okay levels now... please eat and lift.

would you recommend GOMAD?

I'm the same but cutting to 150. 8 lbs left. Still too fat imo desu. Gonna start going to the gym soon, but I'm nervous because I've been practicing squatting with a broom handle and I always tip over or just have shit posture.

My recommendation is to just start by increasing your protein intake to 140 grams a day every day minimum and hitting the gym regularly. 2 Protein shakes a day with milk should get you half way there and get the rest through lean meats.

is it even necessary to count macros when i'm this thin? I guess the question is dirty/clean bulking.
of course a clean bulk is better, but a dirty bulk is easier.